Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

A Message For Tinubu (bat) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message For Tinubu (bat) (188 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) New Theme Song / Fact Check: Did Tinubu( BAT) Really Indulged In Drug Deals ? / My Struggles Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message For Tinubu (bat) by Grace2341: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
"The Lord says Tinubu should confess Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal saviour openly before it will be too late for him. The Lord says Tinubu outght to have been among the top pastors in Nigeria today but things didn't go for him as planned. The Lord says, I should tell him to just confess Him now so that he won't have to do that at the verge of his death and his ambition would be chattered. I have ordained him to be among the people that will save and help form the new Nigeria only if he can do this or the reverse will be the case. He who has ears let him hear what the Lord says".

Please show him this message if you have access to him and save a soul today!
This is the only medium I believe this message can get to him.
Peace
Re: A Message For Tinubu (bat) by viyon02: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
He can't change, he has dine and wine with the davil.

(1) (Reply)

Our Success Is The Future Of This Country, Tinubu Speak On His Plans For Nigeria / Muslim/muslim Ticket: No Cause For Alarm, Senator Sankara Reacts / Tinubu’s Economic Policy Will Make N1 Equal $1, Provide Free Education For Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.