Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video (1938 Views)

Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) / This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / Python Swallows Dog In Flooded Amassoma In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by allwell51: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wow! I have never seen such a situation where a python that had just swallowed a snake was being swallowed by another snake (King Cobra)

This is an example of KARMA

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cf1uCjojplm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkslVvxRgzE
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by God1000(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmm, this is rare occurrence of one snake swallowing another one, though a hungry snake will definitely attempt to swallow anything

I hate those creepy creatures, some of them are highly venomous and deadly.

My last encounter with snake was in 2017, it was a miraculous escape

I was sitting in front of my room at about 7pm pressing the phone, the compound is covered with flowers, but unknown to me, a huge cobra was inside those flowers staring at me just about 3 metres away.

I've never seen such a big snake before, it waited until I stood up before coming out, I almost fainted that night.

I tried to kill it but the snake escaped.
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moses vs pharaohs magician reincarnated.

Cobras aren't known to eat other snakes. So this isn't completely natural

Rightousness22 would probably be looking for a bible verse to quote on this.

#MODIFIED: Thanks for the enlightenment about cobras. I learnt something new.

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by MITCHELL96: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Where is the video ? cool

I'd love to watch this, This is why NatgeoWild remains my Favourite channel, I love to see those creepy and crazy creatures feasting and displaying their shit grin

So like this, that King Cobra Swallowed 2 snakes ? Damn!
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by Viscuz: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
This Cobra was the one that swallowed Money in Jamb office
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by franchasofficia: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by VeryWickedMan: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
OP, your turn...

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by VeryWickedMan: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, this is rare occurrence of one snake swallowing another one,
Thantayo:

See why I hate this forum? So much ignorance.
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by hubfire: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
I hate snakes
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by Machinegun91(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
The same way Obi will swallow Tinubu and Atiku simultaneously

Obi is the king Cobra

I hate Tinubu for Muslim to Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Then lala swallowed the king Cobra
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by CoachBush: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
The snakes are seen in a room. What are they doing there? Are they pets or are they for experimental purposes or what?
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by TiredHuman: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
cheesy grin
VeryWickedMan:
OP, your turn...
Na lala turn
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by TiredHuman: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
What goes around comes around grin
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by Obidient4life3: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
This how Atiku will swallow Tinubu and Obi will swallow Atiku. Case closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by RedChiefPriest: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Village people showing off who get power pass

But no be lala be that for that coner?
Lala! Uncle Lalaaaa!
Lala the father of python,
The python king on the iron throne,
Lala the unburnt,
The slithering and venomous king himself,
The elder brother of king lala of opobo
We hail thee!

Dj! 1 solid keg of palmwine to reduce the shock of this post
Barman! Play me "Snake in the Eagle shadow" by Bruce Lee and Portable.

Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by Naijabad: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is the same way LP will swallow PDP and APC
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by larryUG(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thantayo:

You are ignorant on this issue.
In fact the King Cobra's botanical name literally means 'snake eater'. King cobras feed exclusively on other snakes. Do a google search. Several other snake species also practise cannibalism
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by LogicBomb8: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2022

Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by SEGLIZ: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, this is rare occurrence of one snake swallowing another one, though a hungry snake will definitely attempt to swallow anything

I hate those creepy creatures, some of them are highly venomous and deadly.

My last encounter with snake was in 2017, it was a miraculous escape

I was sitting in front of my room at about 7pm pressing the phone, the compound is covered with flowers, but unknown to me, a huge cobra was inside those flowers staring at me just about 3 metres away.

I've never seen such a big snake before, it waited until I stood up before coming out, I almost fainted that night.

I tried to kill it but the snake escaped.
I hate crawlers.
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by tbambam: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Remodify this... King cobra feast on snakes well..

Thantayo:

#MODIFIED: Thanks for the enlightenment about cobras. I learnt something new.
Re: Python Swallows A Snake And Then A King Cobra Swallows The Python - Video by Jokerman(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Worst creature ever

(1) (Reply)

Htc Desire Unlocked 32gb Memory,apple Iphone 4 32gb New Sealed For Sale: / Pls I Need Help On Hw 2 Use Glo,airtel N Etisalat On Huawei E1750 / TECNO Pouvoir 3 Price And Specifications – Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.