Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) (53417 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Buhari In Daura / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by henzy4life: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Did u notice that in that pictures, it's only Tinubu that was wearing socks on his leg meaning that his health has k-leg and he wants to be our president,tūfiakwa
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Haykings02: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2022
The north will NEVER support a Christian Christian candidate, so God forbid APC and their Muslim Muslim candidate.

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Two most loved and respected politician in Nigeria right now,and also two most hated by people from the ......
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by henzy4life: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Did u notice that in that pictures, it's only the aspiring president that was wearing socks on his leg meaning that his health has k-leg and he wants to be our president,tūfiakwa
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
See as you dey ridicule your incoming president
ChoCho54:
So you don't know oko Remi has ashawo in his body? He can spend 20k USD on a woman for merely shaking boobs for him at owambe party.

If you allow him as much as touch the iron in your "Koste", city boy will vomit pounds sterling for you. grin cheesy

And if you are lucky to be within the vicinity during this moment of acute madness, he will spray you dollars too. grin

Owo lobirin mo!

I'm not going to stand on his shriveled and receding manhood like the rest of you. I'd stand on his wallet grin

Cc IgO.ga, Tha.tfairguy1

Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
See as you dey ridicule your incoming president
Income kor outcome ni
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by reeleriksen(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Two sickly robbers
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
It'll marvel u, better get used to him cheesy
ChoCho54:
Income kor outcome ni
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Fujiyama: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always start by making my bias very obvious,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,now that I have clarified my bias.
Let me quickly say I have mixed emotions about Asiwaju picking a Muslim vice presidential candidate.
I totally believe it's very insensitive at this point of our national unity to pick a Muslim-muslim ticket.
President Buhari really played a lot of bad hand in dividing this country along ethnic and religious lines, this lines have been there since Nigeria was amalgamated in 1914,but even our leaders at independence were very careful in papering the lines.
Back to Asiwaju, although I'm very embittered about his Muslim vice president,I look at the bright spots around his presidency, he's the most detribalised and least religious bigoted presidential candidate in the race.
When they ask why,we ask them Can Peter Obi marry a Muslim woman...
We also ask why Alh Atiku converted his Igbo wife to a Muslim after marriage,changing her name from Jennifer to Jemima.
When the Election campaign starts,let everyone be ready with their cannon folders for now let OBItuary people continue sensitizing the populace to collect their PVC,while the Atikulators keep begging Wike not to leave the party.
God bless Nigeria.....

^^^
Good that you admitted your bias.

Other people also have theirs.

You are 'embittered' about Tinubu's choice of a muslim vice - as if that is the only thing wrong about his candidacy. cheesy

The good thing about this contest is that Tinubu cannot escape association with the Buhari administration, no matter how hard his supporters try to distance the man from the terrible errors of the past 8 years.

Tinubu is the so called national leader of the APC. He was a key player in the maladministration that his party (and the government it brought) brought upon Nigerians for 8 solid years.

The Tinubu campaign cannot escape that ugly truth, no matter how hard they try. The big question is whether Nigerians will use their votes in 2023 to punish failure or reward it instead.

Time will tell.
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Fujiyama: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:

I can't wait for Tinubu to work his magic at the federal level. This is what the APC was set up to achieve for Nigeria - administrative competence, economic growth, democracy/rule of law/rights of the citizenry.

^^^
cheesy

Waiting for Godot...

The so-called national leader couldn't cast his spell for 8 long, locust ridden years. If he couldn't do it then, he can't do it now. Or ever.

I laughed out loud at the list of things 'APC was set up to achieve for Nigeria'. We are still talking in 'future tense' after 8 failed years of executive power at the centre and a majority in both Houses at the federal level?

There is only one question left now: have Nigerians had enough? Will they punish the APC at the polls in 2023 for its abject failure at governing or they will excuse it?

Time will tell.
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Tundex911: 5:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Omoooooooox1000000 �

BUBU con glow pass BAT sha

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by juman(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Difficult to be presidential candidate of a major party.
Don't joke with it.
South west might not smell it in another twenty - thirty years.
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Throwback:
Seeing that Tinubu has chosen Shettima as his running mate, I congratulate him in advance of their victory at the polls.

He has chosen the right person with a good balance of corporate and political exposure just like Tinubu himself.

He has chosen a North Easterner with Kanuri heritage to secure both Bornu and Yobe.

He has chosen a Muslim which will appeal to Northern Muslims and would not erode the confidence that Southern Christians like me already have in a Muslim like Tinubu who had the courage to return missionary schools to their majority Christian owners despite Muslim objections in Lagos then.

He has avoided El Rufai who has his baggage as a religious and tribal zealot, despite his administrative excellence.

He has chosen a very loyal and dependable ally that will serve Nigeria well.

I can't wait for Tinubu to work his magic at the federal level. This is what the APC was set up to achieve for Nigeria - administrative competence, economic growth, democracy/rule of law/rights of the citizenry.

Do you really believe these words? Especially that last paragraph. We literally just had 8 years of APC. Are you real? You’re scaring me

We’re in a serious economic meltdown and we need financial experts and for once in pitiable post-colonial mistake of a country we have two. Peter and Datti. Is it that hard to just not be the way you are?
Re: Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) by Throwback: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Babysho:

Do you really believe these words? Especially that last paragraph. We literally just had 8 years of APC. Are you real? You’re scaring me

We’re in a serious economic meltdown and we need financial experts and for once in pitiable post-colonial mistake of a country we have two. Peter and Datti. Is it that hard to just not be the way you are?

And Tinubu and Shettima are not financial experts with Finance/Economics related degrees and work experience, compared to Obi with a Philosophy degree that afforded him his banking career?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Receives Appointment From Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election / Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.