Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? (20219 Views)

Garba Shehu: Kukah’s Criticism Of FG Led To Delayed Delivery Of Tucano Jets / Leak Tapes: Oshiomhole Reacts To Amaechi’s Alleged Criticism Of Buhari / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by money121(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ok
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Makinaki: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK is capable of anything.
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Newton2024: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Franking: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari doesn't have his time unfortunately. So he's got nothing to lose no more.
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
That guy came out from the leanage of Lawyers...... he's behavior is much expected
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by sleuthhound: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Iliveforever:
He doesn’t like to eat cassava and agbado
which u prefer...... likes 4 agbado, shares 4 cassava cheesy
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Charly68: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
He is being objective and he may goes back too because he promised to leave if APC tried Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by edungene7: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
the political olosho of our time baba dey hungry anywhere d cash out dey he is a goal he is beginning to sense that APC will lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
He better go back to PDP...
Let him not ever dream of Labour Party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by deflover(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:
grin

HungerBad was unto something.

r.i.p to hungerbad
he was a great man on nl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Vadese1: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
gozmok1:
Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

Tinubu
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Gbadespet(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
gozmok1:
Who am I?

I ran away from my village to claim Lagos as my homeland
I lied about my actual age and educational qualifications
I have monopoly over all IGR in Lagos
I have my urchins that rob and harass people in Lagos traffic
I sent soldiers to shoot civilians who were protesting for their human rights only to flee from the country hours after committing the act

And who sent the soldiers to shoot the civilians protesting
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is Nigeria there's permanent friends neither are there permanent foes
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Iliveforever(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
sleuthhound:
which u prefer...... likes 4 agbado, shares 4 cassava cheesy

I would rather quote you
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Bastiger(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
frikalone:
FFK Makes Sharp U-Turn, Blasts Buhari. May go back to PDP

Nothing is beyond him, it won't come as a surprise either.

1 Like

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
NaijaMutant:
FFK can do unimaginable things just to eat the next meal.

A man without honour.

Are you happy with Buhari and the chicken military? Talk true
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
NaijaMutant:
FFK can do unimaginable things just to eat the next meal.

A man without honour.

Are you happy with Buhari and the chicken military? Talk true.
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by slimfit1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
FFK is not going to use me to gain political relevance.
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by JustJennifer: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Powerful Double Top Super Set-up..
OMG �� this strategy is a #forexmarket Killer

Must watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asgpMfxpsr4
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Bebem(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:
grin

HungerBad was unto something.

FFK might be intelligent and knowledgeable but he doesn't have a standard. Anything goes. Opportunist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Blitzerz: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
keep fooling yourselves...hate filled creatures....xtians are irrelevant
You are the big phooool .....
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Emmanue246780(m): 12:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Evening coolEvening
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by toprealman: 1:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Boysmith:
Who knows

We are one of the best vendor so far and we offer good rate and we accept physical transaction but it depend on what you are bring,we don't delay payment

Skrill funds rate 535/$

zelle funds rate 480

cashapp funds rate 480/$

Applepay funds Rate 430/$

greendot funds rate 400/$

venmo funds Rate 365/$

chime funds Rate 410/$

Available aza for pick up India Aza , Mexico Aza , U.k Aza , United State Aza and we accept cash mailing

Bitcoin rate 585/$

Ethereum , Ltc and others

Itunes gift Card rate 375/$

Amazon gift card 420/$

Steam wallet Gift card rate 410/$

Google play gift card rate 400/$

Amex Gift card rate 430/$

Visa Gift card rate 410/$

One vanilla gift card rate 440/$

Razergold gift card rate 480/$

Apple Gift card rate 430/$

Sephora gift card rate 440/$

Offgamer gift card rate 450/$

Other funds and Gift cards can come in

WhatsApp +2349048651908
Na to sell pop corn card remain…..abi that one de too?
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Bobloco: 3:16am On Jul 11, 2022
grin

Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by sleuthhound: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Iliveforever:

I would rather quote you
lmao, d way dis country dey go, bros me don tire
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by kpajie1: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Ffk is a phsycophant.he is not looking forward for better naija.rather his personal pocket.fake politician and political harlout
Re: FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? by Enny2013(f): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2022
One of d politicians I dnt understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations / 5 New Airport Terminals Resiliently Continued By Buhari, To Be Ready Before 2019 / COZA: Oby Ezekwesili Queries Police Over Motive Of Invitation To Timi And Busola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.