Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,628 members, 7,968,836 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu (5543 Views)

If Religion Is Not Important, Why Didn't Tinubu Choose A Christian Running Mate / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by yyba: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:
This one has lost before the election.
nobody is forcing anyone to vote Muslim / muslim ticket okayyyyokayyyy
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
The issue of religion in Nigeria politics.

The stage is set, all parties have given us choice to make after picking their presidential candidate and vice.
There are some fault lines in our polity today that must be respected for the sake of peaceful coexistence and trust. The most seen is 'RELIGION'.
Those promoting christian-christian, muslim-muslim, pagan-pagan ticket do not mean well for this Nation.
COMPETENCE:
Most of them are quick to shout competence to cover their selfishness. But forget to realize that every region and religion has the good, bad and ugly. As a people, we must resist the temptation of moving through a path that will destroy us.
The same set of people that preached competence to give us a colossal failure like Buhari are here again....but we are wiser.
In conclusion:
The choice is ours to make. Majority of sane Nigerians must choose wisely so as to get it right.
With Atiku/Okowa, we will displace this wicked act from Tinubu.

We moveee.

Hon.C.J
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Islie:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has defended his choice of Senator Kashim Shettima as his running mate....

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-why-i-didnt-choose-a-christian-running-mate-tinubu

APC will lose gloriously at the polls.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Esama: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okay I will be watching from Canada.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by beejaay: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Sebi there are no Muslim in SS

Mumu and I look like ss to you.. You think all Muslims are a bigot like you cos of your stomach
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Gayigaskia(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
OperationalVehi:
This was a mistake.
Tinubu just lost my vote
This is perfect Tinubu just gained my vote�

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
Such lame and flimsy excuses

No christian is qualify to be his running mate
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
OperationalVehi:
This was a mistake.
Tinubu just lost my vote

Christians are not qualified for anything in Nigeria
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Only people that are not serious with their lives will read that nonsense post up there.

No reason can be justified for picking a Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi religious nation. Tinubu is already a failure even before the election.

No Christian is learned enough
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Millions of Christians will vote for Tinubu.

Hundreds of thousands of Igbo Christians like me will vote for Tinubu...

Because it is far better to vote for a Muslim candidate like Tinubu than to vote for a pagan Catholic like Peter Obi that worships Mary's statue.

No real Christian will vote for a Catholic idol worshipper undecided

Christians prefer a herdsmen killers
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Oxala: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Islie:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has defended his choice of Senator Kashim Shettima as his running mate....

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-why-i-didnt-choose-a-christian-running-mate-tinubu

Foolish man

As smart as your asslickers claim you are, the Fula still played you in the end cheesy
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Because it is far better to vote for a Muslim candidate like Tinubu than to vote for a pagan Catholic like Peter Obi that worships Mary's statue.

king of Anambra,Where are u from Anambra,lieing son of agbado and cassava urchins...
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:
There's no excuse for this kind of terrible blunder Sir.
why do you care? You and your people will not vote him anyway
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by PresidObi: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Spirit04:
why do you care? You and your people will not vote him anyway

Of course we the youths of Nigeria will vote a competent young team like Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed, but it still leaves a sour taste in the mouth that a supposedly high ranking Nigerian like Tinubu will even think about it?

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by truthCoder: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingofAnambra:

There is a vacuum in your cranium.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:

Of course we the youths of Nigeria will vote a competent young team like Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed, but it still leaves a sour taste in the mouth that a supposedly high ranking Nigerian like Tinubu will even think about it?
lol go and sleep. He has made a blunder according to your folks. Why not celebrate instead of crying? Make una go sleep abeg. Southerners that will be voting APC will be voting Tinubu. Northerners voting APC will be voting Shettima. I couldn't care less whom the north pick to represent them. If you don't like them don't vote them. Unlike your Obi people, nobody is forcing anyone to vote Tinubu
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by PresidObi: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Spirit04:
lol go and sleep. [b]He has made a blunder according to your folks. Why not celebrate instead of crying? [/b]Make una go sleep abeg. Southerners that will be voting APC will be voting Tinubu. Northerners voting APC will be voting Shettima. I couldn't care less whom the north pick to represent them. If you don't like them don't vote them. Unlike your Obi people, nobody is forcing anyone to vote Tinubu

Did you see me mourning? grin That was an own goal.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:

lol wetin concern youth with 60 years old man who barely scraped Third class in lowly Philosophy? cheesy
Go and support your candidate and stop trying to gumbody
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by PresidObi: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Spirit04:
lol wetin concern youth with 60 years old man who barely scraped Third class in lowly Philosophy? cheesy
Go and support your candidate and stop trying to gumbody

Peter Obi is a very young man when compared to the others whom we haven't even seen their birth certificates grin

They maybe 87 years and 3 months grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by fregeneh(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingofAnambra:

an OLUMBA_OLUMBA you mean?

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Islie:

Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, You went to pick a candidate from the same opposition zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished is own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position?. Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. Truly what Atiku needs to do is right now is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician and Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.
Na to get PVC oooo!
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by FamTomx2(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2022
KingofAnambra:

Make peace with the demons tormenting you and have peace.

My two cents

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by joetem(m): 1:57am On Jul 11, 2022
KUNZEH:
“I am mindful of the energetic discourse concerning the possible religion of my running mate. Just and noble people have talked to me about this. Some have counselled that I should select a Christian to please the Christian community. Other have said I should pick a Muslim to appeal to the Muslim community. Clearly, I cannot do both."

Those crying about Tinubu’s choice are just hypocrites. They know it would be difficult for APC to win with a Northern Christian as Tinubu’s running mate.

Is there no better Muslim than shettima?
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu will struggle to get 30% vote in SW..
Arewa Muslims are cooking up something but we will soon know it..
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Focus Baba Seyi, only Pityobi igbo candidates supporters that are crying even though they won't vote you if you nominated Pope anyway

just continue, we Christians, Muslims, Atheist, traditionalist needed an educationist, a competent hand to pilot this country, you've done it in Lagos before, Nigerians too need you, no be only Lagos sabi good things
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by BBBricks: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2022
EMI LO KAN
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Odefani: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Smiles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) / LASG To GRV: Sanwo-olu Never Paid Legal Fees From State Funds / Atiku Emerges As Nothern Consensus Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.