Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate (33416 Views)

Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by davidmoyes(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
If you like use Obama do vice. Nigerians Don wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by ChoCho54(f): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kingspin:
A piggoat talk
It's for the benefit of his Agbadorians
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Lukgaf(m): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Built2last:
By chosing to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria and at a time such as now, the one clear message the APC is sending to the Christian Community in Nigeria is; DO YOUR WORST! YOU DON'T COUNT!

Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, , doesn't matter as long as they are competent (As if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fuulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

And because for some of our Daddy G.O and Men of God, the bl00d of money appears ticker than the bl00d of Christ, this insult might be left unresponded to. Some of them may even find a way to justify this even if it means standing the Bible on its head like Pastor Poju did when he turned the definition of faith upside down in a desperate bid to disguise his support for Tinubu. Pa Adeboye will deliberately play the 'see no evil and hear no evil' card. Bakare will most definitely find a way to defend this as a way of paying back his debt to Tinubu. No surprise in his own case.

But I trust the irrepressible Bishops David Oyedepo and David Ibiyeomie. Those two have never been found wanting when it comes to defending the interests of their flock.

As for CAN, I want to believe they are preparing a ROBUST counter measure beyond mere rhetorics.

Baba enough of this. Vote for your preferred candidate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by wafol2003: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:

Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket
Sense fall on u!
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by daygee12: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Built2last:
By chosing to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria and at a time such as now, the one clear message the APC is sending to the Christian Community in Nigeria is; DO YOUR WORST! YOU DON'T COUNT!

Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, , doesn't matter as long as they are competent (As if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fuulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

And because for some of our Daddy G.O and Men of God, the bl00d of money appears ticker than the bl00d of Christ, this insult might be left unresponded to. Some of them may even find a way to justify this even if it means standing the Bible on its head like Pastor Poju did when he turned the definition of faith upside down in a desperate bid to disguise his support for Tinubu. Pa Adeboye will deliberately play the 'see no evil and hear no evil' card. Bakare will most definitely find a way to defend this as a way of paying back his debt to Tinubu. No surprise in his own case.

But I trust the irrepressible Bishops David Oyedepo and David Ibiyeomie. Those two have never been found wanting when it comes to defending the interests of their flock.

As for CAN, I want to believe they are preparing a ROBUST counter measure beyond mere rhetorics.
Leave matter for voters,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by pointblankeirie: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by stanluiz(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shettima Boko Haram. Is like Tinubu did not do his research well on shettima before appointing him as Vp.

Let campaign start. Shettima will be exposed more. APC want to turn Nigeria into a Muslim brotherhood of Egypt.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by SaturnNick(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abeg shut up. What do you take Nigerians for.
#ourmumudondo
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Thomthom(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nawao if this ones go win again, who go fit challenge Fulani herdsmen again.. Fear don grip me ooo
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by SaturnNick(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
smile11s:
What do you expect?

I doubt Tinubu is even aware he is running for President. Buhari may not even know he walked from mosque to his house Dauri.

One day day go break and naija go better again.

God of Peter OBI is alive. Finally God say time for naija to be rescued.

This life no balance but we must balance naija small and vote in Labor Party.

I just saw a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on
You joking right
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by secretsofpeace(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gibberish!!! Aminu Bello Masari ko, Ibrahim Masari ni.... you are losing this battle and that old be the end of your political journey...
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Olastep1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Two of you are loosing
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
His loyalty and his competence has fought for him without his own personal input.

Gov Zulum's insistence not to deprive his benefactor his chance to be Vice President, is a case study that Osinbajo should learn

Prof Osibanjo really surprise many of us that hold him on high esteem, anyway his political lifeline ended with APC primary election, one would expect him to step down while stepping on the podium

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by backbone503(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Built2last:

Go sidon! As Christian or Muslim, what have you specifically benefited from the current Muslim-Christian ticket? Insecurity, unemployment, economic woes know this religious sentiments?

I know it somehow insensitive in a heterogeneous society like ours, but competence should be our watchword.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by brante(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
will be unfair for the Christians in Akwa Ibom state where 100% of the population are Christian to have Muslim deputy governor.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by frejatoye117: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
TINUBU chose Shettima that would win the General Election for him. Responses here were after Religion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by OCHOdee(f): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
...and they have started playing the "UNAWARE" card already. It's ok...we will see
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by shinealight(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Built2last:

You seem to forget that Tinubu’s wife of over 40 years is a Pastor…also with Adeboye’s RCCG.
Tinubu is choosing purely on merit, complementarity and ability to deliver.
The issue of religion is a private relationship between you and your Creator.
We should grow to live and act on a level that’s above such ridiculous sentiments.
As they say, Religion is the opium of the masses…..but it should be for the foolish ones among the masses!! shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by DontGiveUpYet: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thomthom:
Nawao if this ones go win again, who go fit challenge Fulani herdsmen again.. Fear don grip me ooo

I'm telling you. Those guys will lord over everywhere.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Image123(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Built2last:

Keep quiet oga. The blood of Jesus Christ has nothing to do with your national politics. Stop mixing things up, support your candidate without smearing God's name.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by DontGiveUpYet: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
shinealight:

You seem to forget that Tinubu’s wife of over 40 years is a Pastor…also with Adeboye’s RCCG.
We should grow to live and act on a level that’s above such ridiculous sentiments.
As they say, Religion is the opium of the masses…..but it should be the foolish ones among the masses!! shocked shocked

You sound more foolish than the Tinubu/APC that made the choice. In your I'm all mind, you couldn't sense that they are Christians in the north who could merit that slot than another Muslim especially at a time like this where the country is at a very volatile level?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2022

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Chydoohh: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Can you imagine! This style of Nigeria is our own and what ever we said goes. Well let's see.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
shinealight:

As they say, Religion is the opium of the masses…..but it should be the foolish ones among the masses!! shocked shocked

What is Tinubu delivering?
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by snowball11(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
This mumu doesn't know that apart from his agbado followers and some few from the northern part of the country, the rest of the country now see just two people on that ballot: Peter Obi and Atiku! grin
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Olamicwoto: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Baba emi lokan na u know oo
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Awoleesu(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
daygee12:
North is mostly dominated by Muslims same thing goes to igbo who are mostly dominated by Christians.
Truth be told would u take Muslim igbo as VP if u want igbo votes so same goes to the Northerners.
Your analogy is faulty sir!
If for instance we have prominent Muslim politicians in the SE who are of equal standing as we have of Christian politicians in the north, then your argument would have sailed.

I challenge you to name any prominent Muslim politician of the SE extraction, who can fit in the mould of a VP to say, a Christian northerner presidential candidate!

But in tinubu's case the options abound from NC to NE to NW...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Nigerfine3: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:
APC blood thirsty terrorist jihadist party
We are solidly behind our better naija key board snd on ground warriors, since some of us are not internet savvy, all we can do is keep praising you all to dig it out, we shall match them tooth for tooth
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by achillesfoot(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
By 2025/26, Shetimma would be the Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Nonexisting: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
So after Buhari's 8yrs, Tinubu who plans to stay for 8yrs too will hand over to Shettima who will also want to stay 8yrs thereby making it 24 straight yrs of Islamic rule in Nigeria. Any Christian that votes APC is a fool and any muslim that votes for APC is a hypocrite because true a muslim will never support injustice. For those who will say competence over religion, how has Buhari's leadership fared?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Nigerfine3: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
uniquelyspecial:
I'm not surprised.
Even the president himself, most of the time seems unaware that he is the president.

That's how they plan to turn Nigeria to Dubai from 2023 abi?
Haaa
Haaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / "FG Wants Us To Feed Pupils Rice, Beans, Vegetable, Crayfish With Just N35" / Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.