Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,173 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (21062 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Dennisbulkan: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Bloc votes incoming.

Election results in Borno : APC : 1.5 million. PDP : 200,000.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
If PDP get 200k in Borno eh make I bend grin
APC go get 2 million for Borno sef as new voters registration don skyrocket overnight. Frictionless rigging, unoppos shocked
Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by HilcomTech(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
armadeo:

Please I do not involve myself in nairaland tribalism issues. You can counter my opinion without any tribal coating. This is simply a discussion. If it is beyond you then ignore.

The middle belt is mostly Christian for your information ( you can look it up).

As for the youth thing I meant all youths. You have no idea what is going on right now.

How typical... Arrogance filled with ignorance of a SE person.
How you were able to convince and believe your own lies beats my imagination. Maybe you don't know that youths of other tribes haven't yet been disenfranchised. Or maybe you believe northern youths will not be allowed to vote
Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by olumide4christ: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
ceede2:
I always love your comments but today you could have remain silent.

You r a gospel preacher on this platform, pls stay away from politics. What if the combo contrary to your thoughts!

Practice silent when it's necessary, is not that hard.
Shalom.

Are you just getting to know the person you quoted? Perhaps you weren't around on this forum in 2019 when the US election preparations were in top gear?
This righteousness guy supported Donald Trump & disparaged anyone who opposed him as if Donald Trump was some form of Jesus Christ reincarnated....he prophesied all sorts of doom if the Democrats won the election. Alas, he was shamed then and even now.
You can check my comments history in 2019/2020 for the number of banters I had with him and how just like you have just done, I told him to quit politics and the support of politicians whom he didn't know personally and focus on the end time preaching ministry God had "seemingly" called him into.

Apparently, he hasn't changed even after 3 years. SMH!
Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by ceede2: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
olumide4christ:

Are you just getting to know the person you quoted? Perhaps you weren't around on this forum in 2019 when the US election preparations were in top gear?
This righteousness guy supported Donald Trump & disparaged anyone who opposed him as if Donald Trump was some form of Jesus Christ reincarnated....he prophesied all sorts of room if the Democrats won the election. Alas, he was shamed then and even now.
You can check my comments history in 2019/2020 for the number of banters I had with him and how just like you have just done, I told him to quit politics and the support of politicians whom he didn't know personally and focus on the end time preaching ministry God had "seemingly" called him into.

Apparently, he hasn't changed even after 3 years. SMH!
Uh! Ain't know guys are been correcting his impression for long.

The two are two parallel lines, Mbaka vs PO is a case study.

If you refuse to learn from adversity, your damn well deserve to be punished.

Ain't new tho, I lost my old pswd.
Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by 2loadedguy: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
einsteine:

A vote for Peter Obi is indirectly a vote for Tinubu.

Neither Obi or Kwankwanso is winning. The only thing they would be doing is taking votes away from the challenger, Atiku.
So we should vote for Atiku, abi what's this mumu saying? Atiku can never be president in this country by God's grace. Nonsense mumu talk.
Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by einsteine(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
2loadedguy:

So we should vote for Atiku, abi what's this mumu saying? Atiku can never be president in this country by God's grace. Nonsense mumu talk.

You are an idiot.

Vote for whomever you want. It would not change your cretinous behaviour. Embarrassing dotard like you.

Better run along to ask your mother why none of your many possible fathers is your actual father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto / Benin Palace Chiefs Endorse Ize-iyamu / Court Fines Sahara Reporters N4bn For Saraki Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.