Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

7 Things You Need To Know About Kashim Shetima, Tinubu's Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Things You Need To Know About Kashim Shetima, Tinubu's Running Mate (536 Views)

Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos / Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President / Joe Biden With Kashim Shetima Tinubu Running Mate-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Need To Know About Kashim Shetima, Tinubu's Running Mate by sunky97: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, said he chose Kashim Shettima as his running mate because “I believe this is the man who can help me bring the best governance to all Nigerians, period, regardless of their religious affiliation or considerations of ethnicity or region.”
[ url=http://www.nairaland.com]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_R_Smse8Zs[/url]
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Kashim Shetima, Tinubu's Running Mate by jkpbestseries: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
h
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Kashim Shetima, Tinubu's Running Mate by jkpbestseries: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
VP is just a figure head and most at times his decisions are not taken into consideration. Tinubu is not a core musilm and will not effect any musilm agenda. Trust me Atiku is the one that will finish the good works of Buhari and most of u i urge u to save this thread when d time comes. Vote Tinubu and lets power return to the south
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Kashim Shetima, Tinubu's Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2022
jkpbestseries:
VP is just a figure head and most at times his decisions are not taken into consideration. Tinubu is not a core musilm and will not effect any musilm agenda. Trust me Atiku is the one that will finish the good works of Buhari and most of u i urge u to save this thread when d time comes. Vote Tinubu and lets power return to the south
Jehovah forbid, why did he wait for Eid, to go to Katsina caliphate to announce his choice, APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, only the naive mumus are oblivious to that fact.
Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About Kashim Shetima, Tinubu's Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2022
jkpbestseries:
That means Osinbajo has just been a figure head for the last 8 years under President Buhari’s islamization agenda?

Bola Mohamed Tinubu has been brought on board to finish it?

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Urchins. / What Will Happen If Osibanjo Joins Labour Party? / Can The Bishop Of Enugu Ungag Father Mbaka? Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.