Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,445 members, 7,917,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Finally Turned Out To Be A Victim - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Turned Out To Be A Victim (648 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Turned Out To Be A Victim by Kreddy: 3:49am On Jul 11, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7093505/really-getting-complicated-l-really

Good morning elders. How is it going at your end sirs?
I thought the matter had long been forgotten until this night when I was catching fun with my friends. My phone rang up which turned out to be my dad, telling me to come back home immediately. I was really scared because he'd never called me in such a manner.
I climbed a bike home,on reaching home I saw my-ex mom, ranting shouting my name that I must release her daughter that tomorrow was her wedding. That she'd get me arrested if I fail to release her.
Seriously I was really perplexed because I'd never experienced such thing in my life.

My mother,who is a little bit temperamental took it up with her and after a few minutes of arguing, her mother became a little calmer, then I told her that I knew nothing about her whereabouts and that I'd never planned or had planned to abscond from the house.
I honestly don't know what to do; I'd called a couple of her friends, but they said they knew nothing about her whereabouts, but I'm suspecting a friend of mine and her relative who's also opposed to forcing her to marry. I called him to see if he knew anything about her whereabouts, but I believe he's pretending to be innocent, telling me that he received her call this evening inviting him to come for the nikkah tomorrow, how could someone who's planning of absconding be inviting to the nikkah she's running away from?
Her number was switched off, after dropping a message for me " dear I'll be running away from house".
Re: I Finally Turned Out To Be A Victim by Ahmed0336(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2022
sad
Re: I Finally Turned Out To Be A Victim by Kreddy: 3:52am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm really having sleepless night over this. I need your way out.
Re: I Finally Turned Out To Be A Victim by Ishilove: 4:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Kuku insist on your Innocence and don't get involved.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Turned Out To Be A Victim by duduade: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Too much Nollywood isn't good oo
Re: I Finally Turned Out To Be A Victim by anthonyuncle(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2022
you shouldn't take it easy with her mum.

why is she trying to sell her daughter?
and she is now blaming you for the deal not pulling through

(1) (Reply)

. / Husband And Wife Residing In Separate Countries / I Travelled All The Way To Surprise My Sister-in-law And My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.