Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. (486 Views)

The Menace Of Agbero In Lagos / What Is The Origin Of Agbero In Nigeria. Who Started It? / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by CR777: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

However, if your brain already gave you the answer to this, then you are just fooling yourself if you vote for this combo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by GreatBoss: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Peter Obi is head of Unknown Gunmen A.k.a IPOB.
Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by HilcomTech(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2022
CR777:
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

However, if your brain already gave you the answer to this, then you are just fooling yourself if you vote for this combo.

And you Pandora criminal is head of Unknown Gunmen, head of Biafra
Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by helinues: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Better than head of UGM to lead us.
Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by Jostoman: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
My advice to PDP is that nobody among them should criticise or say anything about Muslim - Muslim ticket of APC, PDP should do their base their campaign on what is happening now in Nigeria and let Nigerians decides who they want in 2023. I hope Dino Melaye is listening and Peter Obi is not left out of this my advice
Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by CR777: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
HilcomTech:

And you Pandora criminal is head of Unknown Gunmen, head of Biafra

Hahaha, you have obviously sold your conscience for peanuts.

May the head of agbero and head of boko haram rule just you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by beejaay: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

its funny how you have been flushed out of your hideout, from claiming indifference to aspirants to Tinubu supporter...welcome onboard for the cries to follow...we dey watch as u go change mouth again

2 Likes

Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by Honjoshy4u: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Jostoman:
My advice to PDP is that nobody among them should criticise or say anything about Muslim - Muslim ticket of APC, PDP should do their base their campaign on what is happening now in Nigeria and let Nigerians decides who they want in 2023. I hope Dino Melaye is listening and Peter Obi is not left out of this my advice

Every sane person must criticize it.... I'm a core Atiku/Okowa and I advice every reasonable Nigerians to say no to muslim-muslim ticket.
Even Buhari we regard as muslim fanatic chose a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by Jostoman: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Every sane person must criticize it.... I'm a core Atiku/Okowa and I advice every reasonable Nigerians to say no to muslim-muslim ticket.
Even Buhari we regard as muslim fanatic chose a pastor.
you and I can criticise it but Atiku and Peter Obi should not try it all.
Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by Kendo999: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:
are you a ghost or are you a human being?
Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by helinues: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Kendo999:
are you a ghost or are you a human being?

All of the above
Re: It Is Finished. Head Of Agbero And Head Of Boko Haram. by Goddey18(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Bad Combo.

(1) (Reply)

What's About To Happen In Nigerian Presidential Election 2023. / NCAA Suspends Dana Air Operations Indefinitely / Check Out What Dr Shitta-bey Has To Say About Lagos Hospital That Operated Vp Os

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.