Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,120 members, 7,963,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much (4227 Views)

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / How My Dad And His Secretary Plotted And Killed My Mom So They Could Get Married / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Nyascobar1414: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2022
virginprincess:
sad I really don't blame your mum it not easy to be suffering then you will still watch your child go into the same suffering but she should have at least remembered how the guy helped you in school.

My advice to you is to beg him to forgive your mum let him see reasons why your mom wanted you to go for a rich suitor,like I said it not easy to see ones child go into a marriage were she would suffer financially but if he refuses to see reasons with you I suggest you let him go because if you marry him I guarantee you 100% that your mom will never step foot in your home and you know that would be the beginning of your marital problem...... Good luck wink

Why are you always s£ns£less?

2 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Nyascobar1414: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I even dey vex for guy, imagine d insult and humiliation your mother dun give.
How a guy go sponsor a girl for school na still mystery of d century.
Then, if na me, I will just cut off with anything that has to do wit u and ur family that's why d guy is still chief simp of d millennium for accepting u back.
I don't forgive, forgiveness is for Jah not me, if u do me I go do I back.

Blessed be thee forever more
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Nyascobar1414: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26 said it all...
This kinda scenario does not need forgiveness...

I pledged to myself that I wont forgive easily, forgiveness is of God not mine...
I'm a mortal, I ain't Immortal.. Forgiveness is Imortality...

Mortals dont do that...
You cant hurt some mortals and think they gonna forgive you..

Weak men everywhere pedastalizing women..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by virginprincess(f): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Why are you always s£ns£less?
tongue tongue sad, I guess you have a better advise,why don't you share since mine doesn't makes sense.

Oponu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by sunnymighty(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Had similar experience with my mother-in-law few years into my marriage, had to resign from my former employment we were being owed. My mother-in-law was no longer married to my father-in-law, my wife's elder sister saw the condition we were in despite the fact that i was doing all i could to put food on the table, she called their mum, who in-turn called me to say all what's not and even went ahead to call my Dad, said the same thing and that was the height of it, i lost it and made it clear to her that she was free to come for her daughter (My wife) marriage no be by force. Long story short, got a better offer twice my former salary, maintained my distance from her and the rest is history. Story don change, her daughter is fine now and almost twice the size when she last saw her. I dey my space, she dey her own, won't tolerate any mother-in-law insulting my dad.

5 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by bigpicture001: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ur mom is. Not God...with it without her yeye blessings.. marriage will work fine if it will work ..

Sh had her. Time.

That how my useless ex gf sister came and spoilt everything ,because I no get money den..not even thing the said girl is rich....

Sh made her blive sh is so highly sought after by classy ppl..yet sticking with the poor me..okay sh later swallow d sing..3years later. Babe still dey scout everywhere for the. Best man..

God save her say sh still dey young at 28.. well I wish her well cuz sh is a good girl...

But ppl need to leave ppl to date thier choice.. all diz advice advice make koki misss d ricch guy for acrimony.. no one knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by TYCO77: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Sheeba22:
Good morning everyone ! My head is filled with thoughts and I am very confused on which path to follow that is why I am making this post.

It's a long read but I will try to shorten it.

I met my guy after my waec. He was a struggling young man with a lot of aspirations. Meeting him improved me because he pushed me to the limit to become a better person. This is a guy with soft heart and was willing to share his little with me, not only me but everyone around him. He is someone that is willing to go hungry for that man on the street to eat.

My parents knew him, everyone was OK with him. Three years into the relationship I gained admission which he played a key role at some point he was like my sole sponsor because things were rough at home and my uncles were disappointing. He took it upon himself and was sharing his salary into three and one portion comes to me. At home was a nightmare for my parents because my parents as civil servants were being owed. If you know how osun state was under Aregbe's govt.

This guy was our hope, not yet my husband, not rich but was coming through for us. Sometimes with foodstuffs and money to my siblings most especially my mom.

During my NYSC in 2018, suitors started coming, some with cars and my mom tired of suffering was mounting pressure on me to accept one of them. My fiance on the other hand was ready but waiting for me to be ready because we agreed that marriage and maybe child bearing will distract my studies.

My mom became so desperate to the extent of not wanting me and my guy to continue with our relationship. She wanted one of the rich suitors to have me (she forgot so soon). When the pressure and embarrassment was too much the relationship collapsed.

God knows I wanted to continue but he wasnt willing to fight. Our relationship ended and he left, I heard he relocated to Portharcout to stay with a friend and soon after travelled.

We lost all forms of communication only for him to resurface December last year. Dude looks good and we got talking and reconnected again. While he was away I was in a relationship with one of the suitors.

When my first love called that he was back I didn't think twice before rushing to the hotel to meet with him. We had the best sex that day and I couldn't help but cry all through, everything was like a movie to me.

I ended my relationship with that guy and we started again, he is OK (not that rich) but I am willing to marry him even in poverty.

He went back after some months and we have been talking on phone , he asks about my siblings but doesn't even ask after my mom. Whenever we are having a discussion and my mom is mentioned, he changes the topic, if I ask he will say he doesn't want to talk about my mom.

Like the hatred is much, he has this anger towards her and I am worried.

He plans to come ask for my hand when he returns, then we become man and wife but I am worried.

I love him, but how do I cope with a husband who hates my mom and sees her as a personal enemy. He doesn't hide this hatred, at a point he told me that his biggest challenge will be stepping foot inside my house for the marriage rites. And if he marries me that will be the last time he comes to my house.

He is still cool with my siblings and dad but mom is his enemy

The guy has every right to nurse hatred against your mum, my advise is that you should not let your mum stand on the way to your happiness. Sit your mum down and make her understand that her attitude towards your guy is wrong, possibly let her apologize to the guy. Then based on her apology to your guy you can then talk him into forgiving and reconciliation with your mother.
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by EASYGURU(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
virginprincess:
sad I really don't blame your mum it not easy to be suffering then you will still watch your child go into the same suffering but she should have at least remembered how the guy helped you in school.

My advice to you is to beg him to forgive your mum let him see reasons why your mom wanted you to go for a rich suitor,like I said it not easy to see ones child go into a marriage were she would suffer financially but if he refuses to see reasons with you I suggest you let him go because if you marry him I guarantee you 100% that your mom will never step foot in your home and you know that would be the beginning of your marital problem...... Good luck wink

What kind of creature are you? Definitely not human. A man who has invested time n resources in your and your family for years with an understanding between you both that you'd become man and wife is the same man you want to leave? Do you know it's a criminal offence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by EASYGURU(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
pretydiva:
If he can't bring himself to forgive your mom, then it's best to end the relationship.

If you continue the relationship with the hatred he has for your mom and you 2 eventually gets married, then you are in for a long thing

You all are the same, you, the mother and the girl are all the same opportunists.
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by shantti(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
It's good to marry a lady that has her own source of income
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by HilcomTech(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
thorpido:
I wonder why the guy came back.You obviously didn't really want him when all those richer suitors started coming.

Left to him, I'll say you should forget about the relationship.He really won't forgive your mum and somehow I feel the hatred will spill into your relationship with him.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The OP and her mom are gold-diggers and the OP doesn't deserve the man.

cc: sheeba22

1 Like

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by instinct57vm(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
When I saw the beginning of ur senseless reply, I immediately knew you’re a lady before checking ur gender to double check.
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Alabo7978(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sheeba22:
Good morning everyone ! My head is filled with thoughts and I am very confused on which path to follow that is why I am making this post.

I met my guy after my waec. He was a struggling young man with a lot of aspirations. Meeting him improved me because he pushed me to the limit to become a better person. This is a guy with soft heart and was willing to share his little with me, not only me but everyone around him. He is someone that is willing to go hungry for that man on the street to eat.

My parents knew him, everyone was OK with him. Three years into the relationship I gained admission which he played a key role at some point he was like my sole sponsor because things were rough at home and my uncles were disappointing. He took it upon himself and was sharing his salary into three and one portion comes to me. At home was a nightmare for my parents because my parents as civil servants were being owed. If you know how osun state was under Aregbe's govt.

This guy was our hope, not yet my husband, not rich but was coming through for us. Sometimes with foodstuffs and money to my siblings most especially my mom.

During my NYSC in 2018, suitors started coming, some with cars and my mom tired of suffering was mounting pressure on me to accept one of them. My fiance on the other hand was ready but waiting for me to be ready because we agreed that marriage and maybe child bearing will distract my studies.

My mom became so desperate to the extent of not wanting me and my guy to continue with our relationship. She wanted one of the rich suitors to have me (she forgot so soon). When the pressure and embarrassment was too much the relationship collapsed.

God knows I wanted to continue but he wasnt willing to fight. Our relationship ended and he left, I heard he relocated to Portharcout to stay with a friend and soon after travelled.

We lost all forms of communication only for him to resurface December last year. Dude looks good and we got talking and reconnected again. While he was away I was in a relationship with one of the suitors.

When my first love called that he was back I didn't think twice before rushing to the hotel to meet with him. We had the best sex that day and I couldn't help but cry all through, everything was like a movie to me.

I ended my relationship with that guy and we started again, he is OK (not that rich) but I am willing to marry him even in poverty.

He went back after some months and we have been talking on phone , he asks about my siblings but doesn't even ask after my mom. Whenever we are having a discussion and my mom is mentioned, he changes the topic, if I ask he will say he doesn't want to talk about my mom.

He plans to come ask for my hand when he returns, then we become man and wife but I am worried.

I love him, but how do I cope with a husband who hates my mom and sees her as a personal enemy. He doesn't hide this hatred, at a point he told me that his biggest challenge will be stepping foot inside my house for the marriage rites. And if he marries me that will be the last time he comes to my house.

.men who go through such heart break and shame do not love again... Men only really love once in their life time. That dude will straff you and leave you for your gold digging mother to Marry you.
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Kosy430(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
You see why i won't spend a dime on a girl training her in the university...
what if you married another guy when you guys broke up..he would be the one loosing..
for your mom he deserves that hatred..
you know the cause.
just tell her to ask of forgiveness if you really want to settle down.......

1 Like

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by pretydiva(f): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
EASYGURU:

You all are the same, you, the mother and the girl are all the same opportunists.
Ewobi
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Fiscus105(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Sheeba22:

If your story is tru, I pity the man who will be calling ur husband, try to listen to urself and see how dirty you sound.

If you married today, Otedola sun surface you won't think twice before u abandon ur husband, and having married to Otedola son, Dangote son surface, I trust you , you will jump ship again like Nigeria politicians
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Asceleb16(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Its all yours bruv
Let me give you the military one

Aim for the scrotum, don’t let me down

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Is this a new one? Coz i haven't see dis one before o
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:12am On Jul 12, 2022
then what are you waiting for, them tie you there?

see mother means everything and if he continues and you still marry him, then know your mum wont come for your ;omugwu; oo
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by dominique(f): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
This is how some single mothers are made, going back to exes that are "looking good" forgetting how badly they treated them. Why would you go back to an ex you treated so shabbily? That ex probably came back to exert revenge but you're too drunk in love to notice. Even if he eventually marries you and your mum is not welcome to your home to come and see your kids, will you be ok with it?

2 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Asceleb16:
Is this a new one? Coz i haven't see dis one before o
Yes it is new
I got it in Cambodia
It’s still fresh because I haven’t kicked anyone with it yet

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Asceleb16(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yes it is new
I got it in Cambodia
It’s still fresh because I haven’t kicked anyone with it yet

Lol... The first unfortunate ass to get kicked by this will regret it's existence
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Kennyprince: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Don't be afraid, the guy is just angry he LL later calm down.

You know mum was a little ungrateful in the whole thing and I guess the anger is coming from there.

When he marries u, just try to plead with him on mum's behave. Somehow, he ll reason and forgive because he loves u.

Thanks and happy married life in advance
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Asceleb16:
Lol... The first unfortunate ass to get kicked by this will regret it's existence
I swear, he’ll kick bucket immediately

1 Like

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Konjiboi: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That sex part got me wet o. For you to cry and pour out your emotions during sex shows that the guy was just too good with it, and you've missed him so so much.

Anyways , the guy have every right to be angry with your mum. It looks like all his efforts in the family wasn't appreciated, also, it looks like your mum have gold digging tendency, a greedy woman at that. I am sorry if that may sound offensive.

It's foolishness, trying to push your daughter to already made people, whom you don't know their sources of wealth, all in a desperate bid to alleviate yourself from poverty and forgetting a man who stood by her and made her who she's today.

Again, money finishes. What if you marry a rich dude today and tomorrow all his money gone? so your mum will come and say you should leave him and move to another rich guy , so that she'll be eating endlessly. People should stop being greedy and be contented with what they've. Those who are rich today may be poor tomorrow and those who are bedeviled with poverty today might be embarrassed with so much money tomorrow, that's life.

So in a nutshell, your man have every right to be angry, I support him wholeheartedly.

Dis girl you too like prick �
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by noble2faith(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
I don't blame your mum, I will rather blame that idiot of a man!

That ur mum pressurized you into quiting the relationship you had with the man was just an inexcusable excuse that only the foolish ones would accept; you already had it in your mind to end the relationship. There is a popular Yoruba adage that says "Eni a ko ni ika lati se tio se, ika nwun lati se télé, literarily translated as "one that is advised to do evil and he does it, has the intention of doing the evil act".

The guy is a big fool by coming back to you and your ungrateful family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Konjiboi:

Dis girl you too like prick �
She is dickmatized maybe she is a nymphomaniac
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by VictorGeneral4(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2022
satandeterrible:
Your mum is a witch that ideally should be put to death.
If you are actually feeling the need to stand by your mum then you are simply a baby witch and that man should flee far away from you.
baby witch indeed
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by nairalanderr: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Everyone agrees that the guy is very justified in hating your mom and you sef. "He came through for your family only for you all to betray him without hesitation. The guy sef Na mumu for coming back or he just wanted revenge. He should go and build his life cause the very moment things go south you will abandon him again for the"rich suitors"
======. =====≠+≠≠≠==≠≠∞≠≈≈≈≈
GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS AVAILABLE.
HACKED NETFLIX AVAILABLE.(NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED)
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Sukkyy2010: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
I pray the guy awake from his emotional foolishness by considering you as a marriage subject. You no longer deserves the Dude loyalty From the moment you became vulnerable with your love for the guy and consensual with your mom betrayal option that oblige you to chose the rich guys over the one who sincerely love you.

Irrespective the pressure emanating from your mom you suppose to take your ground by standing by the guy if not that you yourself is a wayward person or a replica of your mom, you wouldn't have call the relationship quit in the first place but strive to ensure the relationship work with the guy.

I'm very sure if your relationship with some other guys did really go well you will never think of getting back the guy. You indeed the fruit of you mom and the great mistake that the guy is making now is trying to settle down with an opportunist like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Chiks Dress At Home Vs How Chicks Dress In School (deeper life version) / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. / Most Girls Double Date In Order To Meet All Their Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.