Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious (7791 Views)

What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage / I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by dopedealer(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
anyilalaz:

I rather believe a mad man than any pastor or imam.

Lol grin
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by anyilalaz: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

I rather believe none.

Your choice. Is a free world and that's beautiful.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Mekanus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
After you go finish, come and update us. I'm not superstitious.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by seunak2016: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
i dont think i can
good luck to you, give us feedback on how the things goes if you are still alive ( I pray you stay alive after your disobedient ) so we can learn from your stubbornness
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by seunak2016: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
KristaPretty:
Think of it this way.....

What if it was the devil trying to make you loose this contract?

Nigerians and fear or negativity na like Arsenal and Failure - always in synchronisation grin
it's not contract, it's embassy op is going for interview
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by seunak2016: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
i cant (flight by 8pm) ough to be there by 10am sharp
na US embassy abi ? I pray they don't deny you but if they did then it's for glory of God
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
I helped a mad man with 1k last night . he called me back and told me not to go where am planning to go, with the date i fixed (in yoruba). yes he his mad but how did he know what am planning to do with the day i fixed for it. not the religion type doe . .if i fail to show up at that day, trust me am going to losse almost what i cant get in 6 month.

Who tell you say na mad man talk to you, na confirm ritualist just give you intel so. If you like lap for the place, another person go update us wetin happen to you.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by KristaPretty(f): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunak2016:
it's not contract, it's embassy op is going for interview

Whatever it is!!!
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by MufasaLion: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Rickmann:

Pls listen to him..people with such gifts don't come often..besides whatever it is you are so scared of losing isnt worth ur life.

You alone knows what you going for.. so pls, think.

He's got no gift. He's a scam artist or mentally unstable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awkward Moments!! / 10 Songs Yhu Can't Do Without / Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.