Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,041 members, 7,909,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

Please Help!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help!!! (139 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! by kelsberg007: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2022
I know these isn't the right right section for but for the sake of urgency and traffic.

I work with one of the commercial banks as a contract staff in Lagos.
Sometime in April I had a shortage of #350,000, which I looked for ways in which the shortage came from. Which I couldn't find, I was left with the option of paying back or collecting a staff loan which if I collect I will risk losing the job after paying the loan.
I had to go get loan outside the bank.
A senior colleague was kind enough to give me 100k.
So I took the loan of 250k to pay 350k with the hope of repaying 50k every month for 7months without disturbing anyone.
Fast forward to late June I got a call from home that my mum is sick and needs urgent care of a doctor.
Being the first and only child working amongst my siblings I couldn't stand her not get proper care. Hospital bills came I had no where to run to friends and family helped on their part but it wasn't enough.
I had to take another loan for her to be discharged.
Now the loaners are after me for their money.
I'm confused at the moment as to what to do.
Please I call on all to help me out of this situation as I need about 155k of debt to pay in the next 7days.
Please if Help me.
UBA
P.E.A
Thank you
Re: Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Lol.. you can't have a shortage of 350k.. do you even know what shortage means?

If you really work in a bank, you can take a loan... or try fairmoney, branch,etc.. accumulate about 20 of them and get that amount.

When you are ready to tell the truth. Let us know.
Re: Please Help!!! by Seniorwriter(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Thantayo:
Lol.. you can't have a shortage of 350k.. do you even know what shortage means?

If you really work in a bank, you can take a loan... or try fairmoney, branch,etc.. accumulate about 20 of them and get that amount.

When you are ready to tell the truth. Let us know.
A very pathetic and I'll arranged lie...SMH

OP Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu-shettima: Apc, A Terrorists Party – Huriwa / ECOWAS Court Declares Nigeria Twitter Ban Unlawful, Warns Against Repeat / #osundecides2022: Watch Moment Senator Adeleke Cast His Vote (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.