Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

This Is The Only Man Minding His Business In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Only Man Minding His Business In Nigeria (5027 Views)

The Only Man Who Could Had Made Nigeria A World Giant / Hakeem Ajasa: Tinubu Denied Me Oniru Stool To Protect His Business Interests / 2023: See The Only Man Who Can Scuttle Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is The Only Man Minding His Business In Nigeria by 3LACK: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

we that voted for are not done

we are ready to vote another old Muslim

only this time, with another Muslim vice and nothing will happen..

Muslims own the country and we like this..

if you don't like it, get a visa to Rwanda..

Sai Buhari
Sai Tinubu
sai Muslims
Did you say "we" by we do you mean the Muslims that get killed everyday in the northern region, or the dumb ass so called Muslim bandits and B.Haram that attack their fellow Muslims.
Y'all are confused

Our own we(Sensible Nigerians) are going for Obi this time around b**tch and you can't do anything bout it
Re: This Is The Only Man Minding His Business In Nigeria by eddie7: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Man of the moment

Man of the year

Man for Nigeria

I'm of the man
Re: This Is The Only Man Minding His Business In Nigeria by patroit001(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
KevMitnick:

I can categorically state that none of my family members voted in this failure, No one of them did not even members of my extended family. So my declaration stands which includes you. Now you dumb asses want to force a very sick person on Nigerians. Is it that you guys don't have sense or that you all are under some form of mass hypnotism. Na wa oh
I can tell from the tone of your statement that you belong to class citizen that just woke up from their slumber and want to effect a change in leadership of Nigeria by all means possible. I wont ignore you though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See New Photo Of Tinubu That Made Him Lose Thousands Of Former Supporters / Running Petrol Generator Is Still Cheaper Than LPG. / You and your posts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.