Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Go Global In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Go Global In 2022 (211 Views)

Land Available At Niche Global In Ikoyi, Victoria Island And Ikeja / Go Global Opportunity / Go Globalreview,make Money Online With GO Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go Global In 2022 by Emeka087: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Online business is really paying people, for those who are ready to make use of it. In today post, am going to show you 5 Secrets ways you can go global and make has much has you want

5 WAYS TO GO GLOBAL IN 2022

Everyone what to be a BOSS and have authority in what we do but you need to understand where your passion come from.

Let talk on 5 ways to go global this year.

1. Own a Website/Blog

Look, by 2022, if you don’t have a website, you don’t exist.
Create a website that showcase what you do and who you are.
Create a blog to talk about what you’re doing.

If you're thinking starting a blog will be a bit stressful, start your blog business with Medium. There are lots of audience who need you to teach them how to do what they don't know and has time goes on, you earn along the process.

I highly recommend you to think about it and start immediately.

2. Learn the Act of Effective Public Speaking

It’s true that the fear of public speaking is greater than the fear of death for many people but you must learn it.
You wouldn’t want to be called to come and speak in U.S. and decline it because of your fear of public speaking. Learn it!
I used to be a very shy person but I couldn’t afford to remain low because of my shyness. So, I killed shyness before it killed me.

3. Author a Book.

Book is the NEW COMPLIMENTARY CARD.
I won’t dwell more on this.
This days, people can easily throw away your complimentary card but they hardly throw away your book.
Fortunately, you can self-publish your book today Without stress on Amazon.
You don’t need big launch, just print few and fly.
Do you want to learn Writing Skills, check here on Amazon and learn how to start a book

4. Learn a Global High Paying Skill...

While you pursue your passion, you need something to bring in money for you on the side.
It’s called Side Hustle.
Learn skills like Facebook Ads, Graphic Design, Web Design, Copywriting, Writing Skills, Leadership skils, public speaking, Negotiation skill and so on.
These are skills that will keep bringing in money for you while you pursue you passion.
They are not hard to learn.
If you want to learn technique skills to build your business you need a mentor who will guide you on the journey.

Once you have the skills you can now afford your skills to the marketplace like pay per People, Fiverr, upwork, quality writers etc.

5. Start building your list.

6. Start your own business.

You can also reach me via WhatsApp on +2348186301429
Re: How To Go Global In 2022 by Amimatt1(f): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
coachalbert is the best business coach i know. Ever since I started investing I have not had a lose this being my 4th time investing I say thank you for all your advice

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3iLS6AXdm/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Dollars? Take Extreme-regularity Market / Advantages Of Hiring A Residential Interior Designer / 10 Units Of 30ton Tipping Dump Trucks Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.