Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,674 members, 7,898,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket (30827 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Splitmind: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
When we return to power come 2023 we will ensure Dino is jailed for his utterances.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by deflover(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:
An irrelevant mockery by an often mocked and irrelevant politician.

Even his polling unit in Kogi will be won by Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by hopexter(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
grogolin:
And the curse of the Yoruba Muslims continue. A Yoruba Muslim can never become the president of Nigeria.

This is because, if he picks a christian vice, northern muslims who don't see Yoruba Muslims as fellow muslims will not vote for him.

And if he picks a muslim vice, the powers that be will work against him and ensure he fails, because they know what will happen in Nigeria if a muslim-muslim emerges.

Very senseless analogy. He’s a Yoruba Muslim but he won the presidential ticket of a party of Northern Muslims who supported him with all their votes. It’s not about religion or ethnicity, it’s about having someone with a vision, foundation and previous achievements to take the stagnant country to where it should be. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by deflover(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:
When we return to power come 2023 we will ensure Dino is jailed for his utterances.

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by frankputer: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
PLEASE TAKE YOUR ADVICE TO THE BIN.

PDP should please VOTE for LP on the contrary of your advice.
so that LP can win , a VOTE for PDP is like a VOTE for APC.
what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
be wise man

OptimistBrain:
Dear Obidients. Please read this with an open mind.

Obi is the right man for the job as it stands but this election will either be between APC and PDP... I would have voted and fully support Obi if either Osibanjo or Ameachi were on the ballot for APC, not minding who wins.

But as it stands, a vote for Peter obi will only increase the chances of Tinubu winning the election. Most Peter obi supporters are from the South south, south East and North Central which are PDP strong holds. It will only split PDP votes and give Tinubu an edge.

Please if you are not in support of Muslim-Muslim ticket, pls vote PDP, if not the country will be governed by the Muslim for 24 straight years.

Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only split the PDP votes in the south there by giving APC an edge.

Peter Obi is the best candidate, but PDP is definitely better than APC. A vote for Obi as it stands is a vote indirectly for APC.

Please vote wisely.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Lorddominic(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Obi is the right man for the job as it stands but this election will either be between APC and PDP... I would have voted and fully support Obi if either Osibanjo or Ameachi were on the ballot for APC, not minding who wins.

But as it stands, a vote for Peter obi will only increase the chances of Tinubu winning the election. Most Peter obi supporters are from the South south, south East and North Central which are PDP strong holds. It will only split PDP votes and give Tinubu an edge.

Please if you are not in support of Muslim-Muslim ticket, pls vote PDP, if not the country will be governed by the Muslim for 24 straight years.

Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only split the PDP votes in the south there by giving APC an edge.

Peter Obi is the best candidate, but PDP is definitely better than APC. A vote for Obi as it stands is a vote indirectly for APC.

Please vote wisely.

Bro be calming down jare... we're not splitting any vote from those zones you mentioned with PDP, we are taking everything...#obidients
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by latolz: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
I no send APC and i no send SDM... SCUMBAGS... POWER TO THE YOUTHS.. ENOUGH..
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by d2baba: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu just lost the election through fake advice by the northerners that want his downfall
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by redcliff: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.

You can start the snowball effect that will have thousands if not millions thinking like you to do the right thing which should only come if you can change your mentality to a winners mindset
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Sunday2021: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
another weakling and a thief
and who are you?
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Mikishow(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by NYSCPLUG01(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dino is also a loose mouth.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by GoodIsGod: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.

You have spoken well. I will rather waste my vote on Obi. I will never be part of this evil.
We have a Christian as vice president and they are killing up and down. What of when it is Muslim Muslim?

Obi owns my vote even if it means I am wasting it. Mind you, I a full blooded Afonja.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by TinubuAdvocate1: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.
omo!
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Zony94: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pride goes before downfall, a dog that will get lost won't listen to hunter's clarion .Tinubu has lost the president to his opponents
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Samkomolafe(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.

Voting PDP is never an option. Peter Obi has the best chance to win now. A vote for Obi based on your conscience is vote for competence, fairness and equity, not a vote indirectly for APC
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Sunday2021: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
asobo1:
No na, from an insensitive government of Buhari to another buffoon in person of Tinubu. God forbid bad thing.

Any Christian still in APC is an anti-christ. I want to see how the likes of "33" governor Lalong would campaign for APC on the Plateau.
iam in plateau state, lalong is never in support of a Muslim Muslims ticket, lalong still remains in apc because of his senatorial ambition.
The whole middle belt Christians should consider this as an insult. How can Tinubu tell us that there is no competent Christian in the north.
Tinubu has insulted the whole Christians in the country, but I know some foolish Christians that will not see anything wrong in this. We will definitely reply tinubu in our polling stations.
We Christians must be fanatical like they way they are. Anybody in my ward that vote for apc we will burn down his house.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by GoodIsGod: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Another mad minority pon da beat..

Thief..

Who's thiefry surpass pass. Your Tinubu or Dino.
You are deluded.

You must be a political thug for calling Dino a thief where Tinubu and Atiku are.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by sehin79(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
uncle dino.. would really farewell as a comedian.
He is in the wrong profession.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by emerged01(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dino is a retired politician that has no political value. It is shame he lost his Senate position.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by mozona(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
lol
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by GoodIsGod: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.

You made sense.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Ibkhaleel01: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

The muslim-muslim ticket is an unfriendly one that will blow-up the country if allowed to see the light of day. But I am optimistic that sane muslims and other great minds will destroy that selfish ambitious man.
Only a fool will make a decision to appease a few to the detriment of the majority.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Funflipper: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prince111111:
Atiku is already the winner grin

We shall see!!!
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Dododawa01: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prince111111:
Atiku is already the winner grin

Winner in your village abi

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You have spoken well. I will rather waste my vote on Obi. I will never be part of this evil.
We have a Christian as vice president and they are killing up and down. What of when it is Muslim Muslim?

Obi owns my vote even if it means I am wasting it. Mind you, I a full blooded Afonja.
Same here. Am also a yoruba Christian.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Jackbaur88: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sunday2021:
iam in plateau state, lalong is never in support of a Muslim Muslims ticket, lalong still remains in apc because of his senatorial ambition.
The whole middle belt Christians should consider this as an insult. How can Tinubu tell us that there is no competent Christian in the north.
Tinubu has insulted the whole Christians in the country, but I know some foolish Christians that will not see anything wrong in this. We will definitely reply tinubu in our polling stations.
We Christians must be fanatical like they way they are. Anybody in my ward that vote for apc we will burn down his house.

And couple with the fact that Lalong was hoping to picked as running mate to Tinubu, with the disappointment, I see a revolt against the APC
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Funflipper: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Only a fool will make a decision to appease a few to the detriment of the majority.

They are pained because he didn't fall for the trap. If he had picked a christian, they will go "christians are minorities in the north, no northerner will vote for a southern president and a northern minority vice"

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Funflipper: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jackbaur88:

And couple with the fact that Lalong was hoping to picked as running mate to Tinubu, with the disappointment, I see a revolt against the APC

Can lalong win his polling station?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Josh109: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sw " yorubas" will vote massively for there own( TINUBU ) this is not abt christian/ muslim thing it's about Tinubu and his lagacy/ tribe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days / Crowd At Pedestrian Bridge In Bauchi As Buhari's Convoy Passes (Photos) / Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges, Granted Bail On Self Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.