Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow (69695 Views)

My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Mryacks: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A Bride was left stunned by the clergyman officiating at her wedding after he added a twist to the exchange of their wedding vows. While taking her through her exchange of vows, the clergyman asked her to vow that her breasts would be used to satisfy her husband at all times.

The Bride Acted Surprised as she looked at the clergyman to be sure he was serious and then went on to affirm the vow.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3NjrNjlmv/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=359085d9-18a1-4e7e-a529-f55d23ce38e3&ig_mid=62F48BD0-C35C-46CE-BABA-8B8148E0CF43

It ain't funny....this is distasteful by the Pastor abeg...

1 Like

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by LUAN(m): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Or
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Nazgul: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by kamonigga4life: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why she's pretty

1 Like

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Sparkle777(f): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reno's number 08034951993
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by emmyluizzz: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
what about pussy and ass
this young brides are the curse of some husband cheating outside and the f*CK around too..nice one pastor
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by completeskills(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dexlomo:
Who else she wan use am satisfy?

Her babies.
grin
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Chochovini: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
People like saphirre (dnt knw weda I got de spelling correct tho) who hates men wld use dia breast 2 satisfy demselves.

1 Like

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Paramount01(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
toobusy:
The house of God has become a comedy house where everything and anything goes, REVIVAL?!!!!... REVIVAL?!!!!!,the church needs total revival,I need total revival,send Revival to your church Father.

What is the big deal in what he said?
Even breast is mentioned in the Bible, so what is the big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Obidatti2023s(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ckeline:
Proverbs 5:18b says “…and rejoice with the wife of your youth.” Verse 19b says, “… Let her breast satisfy you at all times.

Jesus Christ!!!

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
What do you expect from christianity.... Am sure if this rubbish come from muslim
You will see christian here saying all manner of rubbish against islam
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Ckeline: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obidatti2023s:

Jesus Christ!!!
why you dey shout

1 Like

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Streetmovement(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Electric emotions sprinkled with a little bit of sex thoughts grin

The pastor na werey
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by jojothaiv(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sparkle777:
Reno's number 08034951993

1 Like

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Elmander1983(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
For better for worse. Whether it is standing or it's turned a flat screen. grin
blazingblender:
Man loves boobs
So what if the boobs flattens
What will she use in satisfying him na??
Jonsing men
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
End time pastor. People have turned marriage/wedding to something else no wonder it doesn't last nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by envoymedia: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQRXfrxd14

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by nextstep(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
You sure shey her ex no dey audience, and they didn't plan rendezvous for next Thursday? Fear women (and men) grin grin

But seriously, this is a rubbish pledge by the clergyman, who must have had her breast on the mind. (you can only say what you're already thinking)... And what happens when child comes and her breasts are off limits for months if not a couple years?

Anyways, it was funny enough to distract me from today's bullcrap.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Congrats to them...... she's pretty though!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Lawrhead: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Register on suredataplug.com and enjoy a hitch-free fast data service at low rate

�� APIs #220 per GB

�� Reseller #230 per GB

�� End user #245 per GB

Other networks, cable sub, airtime purchase, bill payments and examination result checkers.

���� Login to
www.suredataplug.com

�� Automatic Refund for failed Transactions ✅

�� Send Your Data Yourself. ✅

�� 24/7 Availability ✅

�� Cheap and Fast delivery ✅
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
GeneralPula:
She knows the bride got nothing else to offer than man.
funny you are right
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Leonbonapart(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
The clergy man know nothing about marriage and sacred things
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by womenareapezz: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Women got nothing to officer apart from there community development breast undecided
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by OperationalVehi: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wow
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by OperationalVehi: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
womenareapezz:
Women got nothing to officer apart from there community development breast undecided
hahahah
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Okobola146: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Man loves boobs
Jonsing men
most boobs on nairaland don digest as in dem dey flat
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Rapture4real(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Although it is in the Bible. Book of Proverb says let her breast satisfy you always chapters 5 or 6 but the pastor is carnal to be specific. What couple say is that with my body I will honour you which include all parts of the body.
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by citywal(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Personally I don't think Dating your best friend's ex doesn't make you a bad person here's why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baie7zoAcJc
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by KristaPretty(f): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Man loves boobs
Jonsing men

Same flat breast is what she will use. Afterall your balls are permanently flat and saggy but we do not complain angry
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Kasbanks: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow by Majesty33(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Clergy man is eyeing the bride boobs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Expose My Wife's EX? / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.