Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tragedy As Two PTI Students On I.T. Die Following Fire At The Oil Firm Where The - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragedy As Two PTI Students On I.T. Die Following Fire At The Oil Firm Where The (183 Views)

Two PTI Students Dies In The Delta State Fire Incident / VIDEO/PHOTOS: Truck Suddenly Went On Fire At PTI Junction In Warri / Tragedy As Power Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Benin(see The Video Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Two PTI Students On I.T. Die Following Fire At The Oil Firm Where The by thatenuguboy: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Three persons including two students of Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State have lost their lives in the fire outbreak at Matric Energy Group.

The explosion occurred on Friday, the 8th of July, 2022.

Two National Diploma graduates of the Petroleum Training Institute, Comr. Omare Sunny and Comr. Godstime Chuks, who were undergoing their Industrial Training from Mechanical Engineering Department and Petroleum Engineering Department respectively lost their lives in the explosion.

The Student Union Government of PTI made this known in a statement mourning the deceased.

Matrix Energy had released a statement, claiming there were no casualties.

SOURCE: https://hypeblog9ja.com.ng/tragedy-as-two-pti-students-on-i-t-die-following-fire-at-the-oil-firm-where-they-were-working-as-interns/

(1) (Reply)

Karisma - Right Now / AWS Course / ASUU STRIKE: Is There Hope For Nigerian Students? As Faction Of ASUU Pulls Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.