Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? (2087 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Keep crying brother.
I love the problems of mine you carried on your head.

Your problem that you made public. I can see you became incoherent after i exposed your hypocrisy. Gosh i despise hypocrite. This early morning you are already back to romance section later you'll be forming "I don't have a vagina to offer'. You should even be thankful if anyone consider to fuçk your vagina with an ugly face like yours. That's a big turn off on it's own
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

Your problem that you made public. I can see you became incoherent after i exposed your hypocrisy. Gosh i despise hypocrite. This early morning you are already back to romance section later you'll be forming "I don't have a vagina to offer'. You should even be thankful if anyone consider to fuçk your vagina with an ugly face like yours. That's a big turn off on it's own

Keep crying..
I won't offer my vagina to lose penis in the name of relationship or anything.

Hi
I'll get straight to the issue.
I've been abstaining from sex and masturbation for awhile now and I don't intend to engage in any sexual activities for awhile. The problem now is that anytime i am with a girl (esp the ones i find attractive) i get arouse even when I'm not thinking anything sexual. Just listening to the voice of a female gets me hard. It's affecting my relationship with my female friends. This is because I can't play, touch them with me having an embarrassing erection. These days i have been avoiding sitting behind a girl on a bike because no matter what i do my joystick will get hard and she would notice and even to alight from the bike without making my engorged instrument noticeable is another challenge . I don't give hugs to girls because I'll surely get hard .Sometimes, my girl friends will want me to see them off but I'll refuse adamantly because I can't stand up from my seat. I can't continue like this. Please my fellow men, how can i reduce this incessant erection and save myself from embarrassment
https://www.nairaland.com/7185510/me-joystick-malfunctioning

How embarrassing, sex and masturbation don finish this one life..
He can't even concentrate on daily basis.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Keep crying..
I won't offer my vagina to lose penis in the name of relationship or anything.

https://www.nairaland.com/7185510/me-joystick-malfunctioning

How embarrassing, sex and masturbation don finish this one life..
He can't even concentrate on daily basis.

Lol is that all you could find ugly dimwit?
I can't even fathom how stupid you must be in real life. Look, i love sex alot. Infact i have a very high sex drive but despite all these i am still able to control my fúckiñg urges.
Do you want me to tell you more about my penis? You can't use what i put to public to shame me. I have a better life than you and array of beautiful girls around me if i desire sex anytime but i can see your brain don't have the capacity to comprehend simple issues that i am ABSTAINING anything SEXUAL both penetrative and self service.
Unlike your dumb self, I don't go around pretending i hate vagina or sex just because I decide I'm not going to engage in it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

Lol is that all you could find ugly dimwit?
I can't even fathom how stupid you must be in real life. Look, i love sex alot. Infact i have a very high sex drive but despite all these i am still able to control my fúckiñg urges.
Do you want me to tell you more about my penis? You can't use what i put to public to shame me. I have a better life than you and array of beautiful girls around me if i desire sex anytime but i can see your brain don't have the capacity to comprehend simple issues that i am ABSTAINING anything SEXUAL both penetrative and self service.
Unlike your dumb self, I don't go around pretending i hate vagina or sex just because I decide I'm not going to engage in it .

MEN DON'T SEE ANYTHING TO BE FUGLY, AS LONG THE PENIS IS STANDING... THE REASON WHY ANIMAL RAPE IS POPULAR.. SEX WITH MAD WOMEN IS STILL INCREASING.
Men with women beautiful as Angels still fuvk around with fugly looking blobfish women with Low Class.

BY THE WAY I WON'T OFFER MY VAGINA TO LOSE PENIS.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

I won't offer my vagina to lose penis..

You definitely lack the ability to comprehend simple words. You're doing the world an honour not offering your ugly self to the world but don't come to romance section pretending to hate diçks. Go to another section, no one force you to be here

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

You definitely lack the ability to comprehend simple words. You're doing the world an honour not offering your ugly self to the world but don't come to romance section pretending to hate diçks. Go to another section, no one force you to be here

Still can't offer my vagina to lose penis.. That has drill down all the National and International holes.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

MEN DON'T SEE ANYTHING TO BE FUGLY, AS LONG THE PENIS IS STANDING... THE REASON WHY ANIMAL RAPE IS POPULAR.. SEX WITH MAD WOMEN IS STILL INCREASING.

BY THE WAY I WON'T OFFER MY VAGINA TO LOSE PENIS.

Just because the men in your family are sexual perverts don't make all the men in the world a pervert. I can see you must have been touched by your father or maybe a relative of yours. No wonder you go around romance section being bitter and toxic. Making baseless generalisation about men.
honestly I want to let you know you will heal from the trauma they put you through.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Still can't offer my vagina to lose penis.. That has drill down all the National and International holes.

Is it your hole they are drilling?

Nobody is forcing you. You have the choice of drilling your own with any instrument you find pleasurable. Incase you don't know your fellow ugly women are using cucumber, carrot, pillow, hairbrush, even car gear sticks ....
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

Is it your hole they are drilling?

Nobody is forcing you. You have the choice of drilling your own with any instrument you find pleasurable. Incase you don't know your fellow ugly women are using cucumber, carrot, pillow, hairbrush, even car gear sticks ....

ur cry.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

ur cry.

NOBODY WANTS YOUR VAGINA.
GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD angry
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

Just because the men in your family are sexual perverts don't make all the men in the world a pervert. I can see you must have been touched by your father or maybe a relative of yours. No wonder you go around romance section being bitter and toxic. Making baseless generalisation about men.
honestly I want to let you know you will heal from the trauma they put you through.

They are everywhere. Why should I even be mad at you.. When you are exposing your gender..

And you are an example..

The problem now is that anytime i am with a girl (esp the ones i find attractive) i get arouse even when I'm not thinking anything sexual. Just listening to the voice of a female gets me hard.

And babies should be kept far away from your likes.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

NOBODY WANTS YOUR VAGINA.
GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD angry

Pussies Worshippers..
Then you should have ur business when I said that..

MOREOVER what do you Men want in relationship apart from sex?

If a woman give in she will be in trouble, if she didn't it will still be trouble.. Like you crying all over this forum for the comment I made...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

They are everywhere. Why should I even be mad at you.. When you are exposing your gender..

And you are an example..

The problem now is that anytime i am with a girl (esp the ones i find attractive) i get arouse even when I'm not thinking anything sexual. Just listening to the voice of a female gets me hard.

And babies should be kept far away from your likes.

Did you go to school at all? I doubt it. You're not even that intelligent.

Maybe you should read more about the anatomy of the male and stop exposing your dumbness. You expect me a full grown healthy man not to have erection. What a dunce. Where in the post did you see me saying i get hard for kids or ugly girls like yourself. I know you projecting base on the horrible experience you had while growing up. It most be horrible growing up with a pedophilic father. I suggest you visit a shrink and get your head fixed
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

Did you go to school at all? I doubt it. You're not even that intelligent.

Maybe you should read more about the anatomy of the male and stop exposing your dumbness. You expect me a full grown healthy man not to have erection. What a dunce. Where in the post did you see me saying i get hard for kids or ugly girls like yourself. I know you projecting base on the horrible experience you had while growing up. It most be horrible growing up with a pedophilic father. I suggest you visit a shrink and get your head fixed

Rapist..

Still won't offer my vagina to lose penis..
if you like cry for now till tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Pussies Worshippers..
Then you should have ur business when I said that..

MOREOVER what do you Men want in relationship apart from sex?

If a woman give in she will be in trouble, if she didn't it will still be trouble.. Like you crying all over this forum for the comment I made...

You're very dumb.

Do women not crave sex?

Do lesbians not crave sex in their relationships?

If they do, then how is sex specific to a gender.
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by sammuell(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:
I WISH I COULD.
BUT I CAN'T PROPOSE WITH MY VAGINA.

MY VAGINA IS MY SECURITY.

Who ask u
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Rapist..

Still won't offer my vagina to lose penis..
if you like cry for now till tomorrow.

Stop mistaking me for your Father
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

Stop mistaking me for your Father
How would you know what Men do if you are not a Rapist?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2022
sammuell:

Who ask u
Freedom of expression and speech.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

How would you know there's a thing called rape if you've not been raped by your father?

You ain't the only that know how to be illogical
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

You're very dumb.
Do women not crave sex?
Do lesbians not crave sex in their relationships?
If they do, then how is sex specific to a gender.
I as an example.. I don't crave for sex..
Men have higher sex drive, they can sacrifice their life for sex

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Ugly girl couldn't find a guy to drill her stinking hole then decide to be a lesbian. Yet, even her gender don't want her. What a pity. No wonder you're frustrated and angry
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

How would you know there's a thing called rape if you've not been raped by your father?

You ain't the only that know how to be illogical

Men are rapists and would be..
It's nothing to hide about.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

I as an example..
I don't crave for sex..

Men have higher sex drive, they can sacrifice their life for sex

I think asexual can be either male or female but i don't expect a dumb broad to know that
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

Ugly girl couldn't find a guy to drill her stinking hole then decide to be a lesbian. Yet, even her gender don't want her. What a pity. No wonder you're frustrated and angry

Because y'all useless and can only offer sex ..
I don't need that.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Men in my family are rapists and would be..
It's nothing to hide about.

I know
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Because y'all useless and can only offer sex ..
I don't need that.

You need a therapist. Seriously you do
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

I think asexual can be either male or female but i don't expect a dumb broad to know that

Men higher sex drive..
Stop denying.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

You need a therapist. Seriously you do
You are not useful as all.. The reason why I don't value to have anything with you all.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

I know
Stop editing my comments.
are those men that are in news from rape from my family?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

You are not useful as all..
The reason why I don't value to have anything with you all.

Men are not useful but most of the thing you make use of are made by men dumbo. A men USED is penis to impregnate your mother and produce a nuisance like you.

What's your definition of USEFULNESS?
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Stop editing my comments.

are those men that are in news from rape from my family?
Maybe you guys share the same ancestry, who knows
So you don't see women that rape too? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers / Guys! Don't Loose Guard / A Man Gave Is Food To A Lady Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.