Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground (625 Views)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station / Abortion Should Be Legalized. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by Mayemavins: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Her mom and some of her family members had been begging me since the day I got her arrested,Her mum in particular, has been on my neck begging me, to get her released! I can't even celebrate Eid in peace yesterday cos of unnecessary bugging, Getting to station today I really pitied her , she had lean within 3 days even tho I make sure she ate best of food in the cell, but one of the officers told me she rejected all food brought to her!! Am actually confused, should I get her released or continue with the plan to charge her to court
Even DPO advised me to release her, I av proving grounds already, and I brought the evil sister unto her knees! Nairalanders, Should I?
Update: She has been released, thanks to everyone
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by chatinent: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
How much are you paying for this legal consultancy?
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by dawnomike(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mayemavins:
Her mom and some of her family members had been begging me since the day I got her arrested,Her mum in particular, has been on my neck begging me, to get her released! I can't even celebrate Eid in peace yesterday cos of unnecessary bugging, Getting to station today I really pitied her , she had lean within 3 days even tho I make sure she ate best of food in the cell, but one of the officers told me she rejected all food brought to her!! Am actually confused, should I get her released or continue with the plan to charge her to court
Even DPO advised me to release her, I av proving grounds already, and I brought the evil sister unto her knees! Nairalanders, Should I?
In as much as I understand your grievances, I can't believe you left her in there this long.
Let her go biko
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by KimFab: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
She doesn't have brothers to break your bones?

I'm a lady, but I can assure you, if she were my sister, you would be in a lot of trouble. This is pure nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by DriverX: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fake story
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by Mayemavins: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
dawnomike:
In as much as I understand your grievances, I can't believe you left her in there this long.
Let her go biko
Honestly I don't wish to keep her cell for so long, but public holiday cos all this, she was supposed to be charged today , But I will try to released her
But the foetus aborted really pain me wen she knows how I really need a child
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by Hizzojay(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mayemavins:

First of all, you ain’t married to this lady in question. I bet she was your side chick or something. Then, you got her arrested for going for an abortion. That’s sheer wickedness.

If you had a sister and someone did this to her, how would you react? I bet you won’t even been able to type the nonsense you wrote above.

You want her to cut short her own destiny for you? I spit! I wonder the woman who would/marry you. I don’t blame anyone here that’ll call you a simpleton cos you’re even worse than the word.

Just pray nothing happens to her in that cell cos you won’t even have opportunity to return to nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by luminouz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hizzojay:

First of all, you ain’t married to this lady in question. I bet she was your side chick or something. Then, you got her arrested for going for an abortion. That’s sheer wickedness.

If you had a sister and someone did this to her, how would you react? I bet you won’t even been able to type the nonsense you wrote above.

You want her to cut short her own destiny for you? I spit! I wonder the woman who would/marry you. I don’t blame anyone here that’ll call you a simpleton cos you’re even worse than the word.

Just pray nothing happens to her in that cell cos you won’t even have opportunity to return to nairaland!
Another moral guy!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by KimFab: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hizzojay:

This has to be fake. He's catching cruise.

He has to be very dumb to think he can just use someone's innocent daughter as baby factory. He keeps making emphasis on wanting the baby. I'm yet to see him mention anything about wanting the mother.

It's only here on nairaland that boys will advise you to get a girl pregnant, so she can have your baby. I don't blame them.

If a man comes to this same nairaland to say he wants to marry a single mother, they will demand for his head on a platter of gold.

A lady's life, future plans and ambition should be ruined, because they want babies without getting married.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by Uzomacharles: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
She Just Killed An Innocent CHILD that might have been the Savior of Nigeria..

Thank God for the life of Ronaldo....
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by Bluezy13(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why exactly do people fake stories on Nairaland ?
At least, this one will not generate traffic that I will say there is monitary advantage.
Why the unnecessary fake stories ??

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by seunsiju(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Op, na real man you be!! Even if you released am this stage, u don prove ur worth, don't mind those puss ass nigga saying it's a fake story, they were amazed cos they never see real Alpha male before
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by LadyD22(f): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mayemavins:

I made the right choice to not get married to these men , imagine being sued for decisions you made about your body , this is why I will die a career woman , probably a child , and a cat
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by lilvicky68(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na see finish dey make you do all this thing..

No be everybody you go fit try am with
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by Jmichael1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bros go tnk ur stars say nah quite grl/family u jam......

u give person pikin belle,no be say u dn even marry her ooh....

she abort d belle bcus of reason best knwn to her....

u cum get mind arrest her say she abort ur pikin.....

which oppresion pass dis 1?

bros...,u get luck say no be my sister u try dis rubbish with....

if nt,u 4 receive beating wen u go fell d pain 4 a whole year....

jst go do testimony 4 church say u jam either poor family or quite family.....
Re: Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
KimFab:
She doesn't have brothers to break your bones?

I'm a lady, but I can assure you, if she were my sister, you would be in a lot of trouble. This is pure nonsense.
Lol, would you beat him

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation? / Sl@y Queen Mistakenly Send Her Nvde To Whatsapp Group – Video / How Would You React If Your Husband/wife invites the ex to your Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.