Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,875 members, 7,966,278 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

In Satan's House Rejoicing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Satan's House Rejoicing (620 Views)

Are Nigerians Rejoicing Or Lamenting? / Bizarre Images Of “satan” Appear On Empire State Building / Photos: Statue Of Satan With Huge Er*ction Appears In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Satan's House Rejoicing by young20: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hello nairaland.my name is juba.i died on the third of september, 2006 and since then i've been in hell.i was not able to make heaven because of the reckless life  i lived.
Before i use to think hell was a place of toment but later i realised it was the opposit,a place of meriment(enjoyment).
Since i came here, i have been winning and dinning(eating and drinking), having sex, smoking weed, getting married and having many concubbines.
This place(hell) is an entirely different world.
Some people here are a bunch of nuisance and a disgrace to the society.
Yara 'dua is my roommate here(hell) but my problem with him is that he disturbs a lot at night.his always crying and pleading with the devil(satan) to allow him go back to the earth and complete his tenure in office so that he can continue to embezzle public fund.
Chief bola ige of lagos also pleads with the devil(satan) to allow him go back so that he can bring his killers to justice.
Da grin has not stopped his drinking habbit.his always drinking every munite of the day.in just a week he consumes one creat of beer and a bottle of henissine.i've done my best to help him to see that he changes but to no avail.
As am talking to you now i am eating and drinking with two of nigeria's ex president(DR nnamdi Azikiwe and gen sani abacha)imagine being with these important personalities,it is indeed a great honour.
It feels good to be here.i've always dreamt of this.
We always wished life was a bed of roses but never knew it was possible here(hell)this is where i belong.imagine the women,the good things of life,everything made available in large quantity.meeeeeen life is indeed beautiful.never knew hell was fun.this is where i belong.
Glory be to devil who made all these possible.
Your brother
         Juba
Re: In Satan's House Rejoicing by denzel2009: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
bros your computer is fireproof?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online, No Funds Required. / Four Killed In Attack On Nigerian Village: Police / The Hope For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.