Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,667 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her (739 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her by MedyBrown: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
What was meant to be a romantic moment turned to a dramatic scene between two people at a shopping mall in Ibadan, Oyo State.

A lady slapped her man to the floor after he proposed to her in the presence of other shoppers and staff of the establishment.

In a video which has gone viral, he could be seen kneeling in front of her, talking inaudibly before she gave him two thunderous slaps that made him fall to the floor.

She then stormed out of the mall in anger as the man who was still on the floor turned back and looked at her in shock.

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-falls-to-the-floor-after-lady-gave-him-thunderous-slap-for-proposing-to-her-in-public/

Re: Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her by Mascot57: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
When proposing goes wrong
Re: Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her by virginprincess(f): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Stop proposing in public places,nigeria men would never listen ,he deserve the treatment he got.
Re: Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her by Enoch07: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
She no believe say her man go mumu like this that's why she needed to reset him brain with a correct slap
Re: Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her by JOACHINpedro: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
She for kick him on the face too!
I don't know when men became this dramatic, which kind toto go make a grown man to act like this? If you check well, he doesn't even have a PVC
Re: Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her by H0didon(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
I can never imagine myself kneeling down, begging one collectoral damage to marry me...

Cos i know simps don't live long so.... By right, na she suppose dey ask am, not the other way around.... Damn!!! If say na my guy ehh, i for knock him head after his stupid display.

As our Ancestors would say " If you beg to get it, then it isn't meant for you".

1 Like

Re: Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her by PerfectStranger(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
If I was the girl, I’d ditch his weak a.ss for a real nigga.

He thinks that’s what will make her love him more. Simps always disgracing my gender.
Re: Man Falls To The Floor After Lady Gave Him Dirty Slap For Proposing To Her by Slynation(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
All shades of wrong...!! It's well with simps tho

There is no point proposing if you both has never had a discussion about the future...

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: How A Young Man Made N20 Million In 9 Months Doing Nothing / Are Hype Men Really Necessary? / After Failing To Conceive With Her Husband, Lady Tries Her Driver, Gets Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.