Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,873 members, 7,980,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:56 AM

Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? (3290 Views)

Do Pastors Really See And Heal / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2022
1Sharon:

What exactly did they say??
Death by stabbing, An evil friend will lead to his early grave (having issues with cultists)

Different prophets from different places, saying the same "death", without even asking him for money for deliverance or whatever.... They'd only tell him to pray against
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did the prophets specifically state that the death around the boy was of cultists? undecided

Or did the prophets mention it was related to his having bad friends? undecided
"Death", A bad friend who will lead to his early grave (that is getting stabbed by cultists)

Is this not very clear to you?
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
Not me.

Whenever we visit any state for a business and decide to visit any nearby church, they are always telling him about death - a bad friend which will lead to his early grave.

You know the funniest part? These prophets weren't asking for money for deliverance, rather they always tell him to pray against, and it is in his hands.
So? What has the 18-year old decided to do with the information that was presented him by the prophets? undecided

The so-called prophets don't have to charge you upfront for their con to be considered one. Many of them believe that what they do is plant a seed in you by their con to eventually return profit in the near future. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So? What has the 18-year old decided to do with the information that was presented him by the prophets? undecided

The so-called prophets don't have to charge you upfront for their con to be considered one. Many of them believe that what they do is plant a seed in you by their con to eventually return profit in the near future. undecided
Different prophets telling the same lies

And maybe the prophets also told his kid brother to lie that he had the same dream
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
"Death", A bad friend who will lead to his early grave (that is getting stabbed by cultists)

Is this not very clear to you?
I still don't get it. What exactly did the prophets tell the boy apart from what really happened? undecided

Is it that the particular boy was eventually stabbed to death by a friend of his who happened to be a cultist? undecided
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
Different prophets telling the same lies

And maybe the prophets also told his kid brother to lie that he had the same dream
What dream did the kid brother have? Explain the dream as it was happened abeg. undecided
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

The question now is - was he destined to really die?
Or that it was gonna happen if he isn't careful?

Cos the same boy told me a story his mother told him.

In his mother's family, there were 5 of them, his mother was the 3rd child...

Many years ago, A prophet once told them that only her mom would survive an attack which was coming to the family in future.

Many years now, Guess what The only surviving soul in that family is his mother... Do you think that was just a prediction?? Or that the prophets killed them all
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I still don't get it. What exactly did the prophets tell the boy apart from what really happened? undecided

Is it that the particular boy was eventually stabbed to death by a friend of his who happened to be a cultist? undecided
Reading is one thimg, understanding Is another. I won't keep repeating the same thing over and over again.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Wilgrea7(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
They weren't offering the cure. The boy is just 18yrs old.

They just told him that he saw death around him, it has to do with a bad friend (cultists).

All prophets he came across do tell him same thing, even when he went on a vacation to Kenya, he stumbled on a street preacher who told him exactly the same thing. - death, bad friend (cultist)

How exactly do you think this is fake?

I understand where you're coming from. I'm not trying to discredit the boy's experience. I wasn't there. If I don't understand something, I'm honest enough to say that I don't. But when it comes to prophetic preachers, I've seen enough to be very skeptical about them.

Now. 2 things. You said the boy came across several prophets that told him the same thing. Out of curiosity. Did this person just randomly bump into prophets on the street, or is he going to church looking for these people?

Second of all. The whole "be wary of your friends" thing isn't new, even to me. It's something that's said to just about every "cool or gangster looking" guy who seems rather nice when you get to know them. And it's certainly no surprise it happens among the young ones.

Back then, I've had pastors tell me to be careful about the company I keep, simply because my dressing style was more "modern", and not the deeper life, mountain of fire, low cut, shaved beard, high trouser, buttoned up shirt, bible holding style most pastors expect. That's why I said this is nothing new.

Also, did the pastor bother to give the name of the friend/friends that could put his life in danger? I'm guessing not. Did they bother to mention the specific events or situations that would lead to the death? I'm guessing not also. Did they bother to give a date? Surely if you can see someone's destiny, you should at least be able to provide a date. Except of course, it's not destiny.

There are a lot of things that can be safely inferred by just looking at someone. The bad friends and death thing, still seem way too vague to me.

Again, I'm not trying to discredit what your friend was told. But from the looks of things, it seems more of a case of making predictions about his life based on his appearance, rather than an actual prophecy.

You really don't need to be a prophet to tell a hormonal teenager, who is more prone to peer pressure, to be careful about the kind of company they keep.

3 Likes

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Wilgrea7(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
1. The question now is - was he destined to really die?
Or that it was gonna happen if he isn't careful?

2. Cos the same boy told me a story his mother told him. In his mother's family, there were 5 of them, his mother was the 3rd child... Many years ago, A prophet once told them that only her mom would survive an attack which was coming to the family in future.
Many years now, Guess what The only surviving soul in that family is his mother... Do you think that was just a prediction?? Or that the prophets killed them all
1. I don't believe in destiny so I can't tell you what you want to hear. Now, I do know that Jesus Christ did not come to sell us tales about destinies either, hence the reason why I stated in an earlier text that you are best consulting a psychic or a soothsayer rather than anyone who claims to be Christian having those same abilities. undecided

2. Predestination is not Christian idea but an attempt by some to package what are ideas of pagan origin as part of Christianity. You are best asking a psychic, soothsayer or even a babalawo your questions because all a Christian will tell you linking it in some way to Jesus Christ are nothing but lies. undecided
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I understand where you're coming from. I'm not trying to discredit the boy's experience. I wasn't there. If I don't understand something, I'm honest enough to say that I don't. But when it comes to prophetic preachers, I've seen enough to be very skeptical about them.

Now. 2 things. You said the boy came across several prophets that told him the same thing. Out of curiosity. Did this person just randomly bump into prophets on the street, or is he going to church looking for these people?

Second of all. The whole "be wary of your friends" thing isn't new, even to me. It's something that's said to just about every "cool or gangster looking" guy who seems rather nice when you get to know them. And it's certainly no surprise it happens among the young ones.

Back then, I've had pastors tell me to be careful about the company I keep, simply because my dressing style was more "modern", and not the deeper life, mountain of fire, low cut, shaved beard, high trouser, buttoned up shirt, bible holding style most pastors expect. That's why I said this is nothing new.

Also, did the pastor bother to give the name of the friend/friends that could put his life in danger? I'm guessing not. Did they bother to mention the specific events or situations that would lead to the death? I'm guessing not also. Did they bother to give a date? Surely if you can see someone's destiny, you should at least be able to provide a date. Except of course, it's not destiny.

There are a lot of things that can be safely inferred by just looking at someone. The bad friends and death thing, still seem way too vague to me.

Again, I'm not trying to discredit what your friend was told. But from the looks of things, it seems more of a case of making predictions about his life based on his appearance, rather than an actual prophecy.

You really don't need to be a prophet to tell a hormonal teenager, who is more prone to peer pressure, to be careful about the kind of company they keep.
Your point exactly is that the pastor's prophecy are lies, you don't need to beat around.

The boy wasn't looking for them in churches, When crusades are done... Different pastors from different branches are invited.

Even when he went to Kenya for a vac, he bumped into a street pastor who also told him the same thing.

"Pray against evil friend that would lead to your early grave, that he'd have issues with cultists which would lead to this stabbing to death"

He isn't the only one attending church, but different pastors in different places will always fish him out to tell him the same thing and repeat the same propehcy relating to "death"...

They weren't asking for money for deliverance but only telling him to be careful and pray against.

So what do you have to say about that?

Your third paragraph is way out of it, it is not just a coincidence when different prophets tell you the same thing.

Have you came across up to seven different prophets telling you the same thing?
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't believe in destiny so I can't tell you what you want to hear. Now, I do know that Jesus Christ did not come to sell us tales about destinies either, hence the reason why I stated in an earlier text that you are best consulting a psychic or a soothsayer rather than anyone who claims to be Christian having those same abilities. undecided

2. Predestination is not Christian idea but an attempt by some to package what are ideas of pagan origin as part of Christianity. You are best asking a psychic, soothsayer or even a babalawo your questions because all a Christian will tell you linking it in some way to Jesus Christ are nothing but lies. undecided
What's the difference between soothsayers and fraudulent prophets

A soothsayer will tell you what's going on but can never give you a solution, that is exactly what fraud prophets do.

That is why I rather visit a native doctor in disguise as a pastor, so as to get the vision from them.

You still don't get the point?
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
What's the difference between soothsayers and fraudulent prophets

A soothsayer will tell you what's going on but can never give you a solution, that is exactly what fraud prophets do.

That is why I rather visit a native doctor in disguise as a pastor, so as to get the vision from them.

You still don't get the point?
The solutions the fraudulent pastors and prophets speak to you of are all of lies. This since God never sent anyone out in His name to speak such to anyone. undecided

That use these lies to collect and delude you, keep you contained and controlled for all of your lives even, with you all realizing it even. That is why Jesus Christ described them as thieves who come to steal from His flock, to kill the fat of His flock and destroy God's flock- John 10 vs 1 - 16 and Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16. undecided

You are better off with the babalawos were you might get something more credible than absolute lies. grin
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Wilgrea7(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
Your point exactly is that the pastor's prophecy are lies, you don't need to beat around.

That's not what I was trying to say. I just said I've seen things like this way too often to not be skeptical about them.

The boy wasn't looking for them in churches, When crusades are done... Different pastors from different branches are invited.

Even when he went to Kenya for a vac, he bumped into a street pastor who also told him the same thing.

"Pray against evil friend that would lead to your early grave, that he'd have issues with cultists which would lead to this stabbing to death"

I'm confused.. is it that he should pray against evil friends that would lead to an early grave, or pray against cultist friends that would lead to him getting stabbed?

And did all prophets say the exact same thing, or just similar things with the same theme? Because the 2 statements are quite different, although they reflect the same theme of death.

He isn't the only one attending church, but different pastors in different places will always fish him out to tell him the same thing and repeat the same propehcy relating to "death"...

So apparently, all prophecies are hinged on the death factor, but have discrepancies about the events of the death??

So what do you have to say about that?

I've said what i know based on my observation. Like i said earlier, I'm not trying to discredit your friend's experience.

Would i advise him to be careful? Absolutely. Do i believe it's his destiny to die? Or that the pastors are allegedly seeing the future without giving specific details? NO.

Have you came across up to seven different prophets telling you the same thing?

The issue i have with this “7 prophets saying the same thing is"

1. You've so far identified that they say similar things relating to death.. and not the exact same thing. Except of course I'm misunderstanding something

2. None of the prophecies have said anything specific, like the date, name of friend, the cult group and so on. I made reference to making predictions based on how someone looks

3. The idea of bumping into about 7 different prophets randomly seems like a bit of a stretch to me. I'm not saying you're lying. I'm just saying it seems very unlikely. Even for normal crusade-loving Christians.

I really don't want it to seem like I'm discrediting his experience. I could be wrong after all. I will advise your friend, to be careful, as I'd advise any other teenager. But I don't believe any of that death or stabbing is his destiny
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The solutions the fraudulent pastors and prophets speak to you of are all of lies. This since God never sent anyone out in His name to speak such to anyone. undecided

That use these lies to collect and delude you, keep you contained and controlled for all of your lives even, with you all realizing it even. That is why Jesus Christ described them as thieves who come to steal from His flock, to kill the fat of His flock and destroy God's flock- John 10 vs 1 - 16 and Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16. undecided

You are better off with the babalawos were you might get something more credible than absolute lies. grin
Are you okay bro?

The boy is dead and that is what motivated me to make this post... Prophets told him "stab" but he was shot... Still by the same gang of boys, He had issues with a girl at his new work place.

No one has answered my questions yet
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wilgrea7:

That's not what I was trying to say. I just said I've seen things like this way too often to not be skeptical about them.

I'm confused.. is it that he should pray against evil friends that would lead to an early grave, or pray against cultist friends that would lead to him getting stabbed?

And did all prophets say the exact same thing, or just similar things with the same theme? Because the 2 statements are quite different, although they reflect the same theme of death.

So apparently, all prophecies are hinged on the death factor, but have discrepancies about the events of the death??

I've said what i know based on my observation. Like i said earlier, I'm not trying to discredit your friend's experience.

Would i advise him to be careful? Absolutely. Do i believe it's his destiny to die? Or that the pastors are allegedly seeing the future without giving specific details? NO.

1. You've so far identified that they say similar things relating to death.. and not the exact same thing. Except of course I'm misunderstanding something

2. None of the prophecies have said anything specific, like the date, name of friend, the cult group and so on. I made reference to making predictions based on how someone looks

3. The idea of bumping into about 7 different prophets randomly seems like a bit of a stretch to me. I'm not saying you're lying. I'm just saying it seems very unlikely. Even for normal crusade-loving Christians.

I really don't want it to seem like I'm discrediting his experience. I could be wrong after all. I will advise your friend, to be careful, as I'd advise any other teenager. But I don't believe any of that death or stabbing is his destiny

You still haven't understood what I said. All the prophets were the same related to death.

You don't believe in what a prophet says? You're taking a big risk.

He was first told this when he was 16yrs old... The next few Sundays, our church had a crusade and pastors from different branches came... He was fished out and told the same thing.

We actually thought it was a planned work until we went on a vacation in samburu,Kenya... He was still told the same thing, that was when he took it serious.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Even tho my friend was very careful...

He was shot last Sunday night, and that was what motivated me to make this post...

What lead to his death? He had an issue with a POS girl who stays opposite his work shop. The girl involved her brother, who might have arranged group of boys who shot him.

You guys are yet to answer my questions, rather you're opposing the fact that the prophecies he received were true.

What lead to my question was - For the past 2yrs now, he avoided any male friend and had nothing to do with cultists... Yet what the propehcy came to pass

Does that mean that to die was actually his fate
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Your first paragraphs shows that you still have a long way to go.

Fake propehts, who give them powers Isn't it the same babalawo you suggested he should visit

Fake prophets can see clearly, and that is why people fall so gullible to spend money cos this prophets can actually tell them their problems
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
1.Your first paragraphs shows that you still have a long way to go. Fake propehts, who give them powers Isn't it the same babalawo you suggested he should visit

2. Fake prophets can see clearly, and that is why people fall so gullible to spend money cos this prophets can actually tell them their problems
So, you would rather visit the apprentice than the master, the Babalawos then? undecided

2. Not true at all!. undecided
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
Are you okay bro?

The boy is dead and that is what motivated me to make this post... Prophets told him "stab" but he was shot... Still by the same gang of boys, He had issues with a girl at his new work place.

No one has answered my questions yet
Interesting! undecided

So, in the end, the boy was not killed by bad friends of his or cultists whom he directly associated with in any way or form. He was instead killed by a gang of boys over girl problems? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you would rather visit the apprentice than the master, the Babalawos then? undecided

2. Not true at all!. undecided

They all use the same fake power for one mission.

Does that explain why my friends fate still came to pass?? Even when he lived 2yrs trying to avoid friends embarassed

He had got out of different troubles in different occasions, each time he'd come back thinking that he has overcomed the problem...

He was stopped by even underaged boys with knifes, he had to give up his phone with the fear it might be his last day... Not knowing that this fate would keep knocking from an angle he list expected, a girl?? An ordinary POS girl?

You still haven't answer my questions bro... Can destiny be changed? Or what is meant to happen must happen??
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! undecided

So, in the end, the boy was not killed by bad friends of his or cultists whom he directly associated with in any way or form. He was instead killed by a gang of boys over girl problems? undecided
The POS girl is his friend, infact his ex girlfriend... Whom he was still angry with cos she left him for green pastures.

In your village, what are gang of boys called Pastors or cultists Wasn't it the same girl who lead to him being shot by cultists??

Pls I need smart people to answer my questions... You may be still living in the mod where you believe that all propehcy are scam.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by OneCandleAway(f): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wilgrea7:
I personally don't believe in anything like destiny.

To say that we're destined to be something implies that freewill doesn't exist, and we're just acting out a script without actually knowing.

I think given the right conditions, each human has a chance to be or do something great. And in the wrong conditions, something terrible. These alleged prophets capitalize on that, and start to call it destiny.

You can tamper with someone's freewill e.g love spell. Not everyone but some people.

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
They all use the same fake power for one mission.
Does that explain why my friends fate still came to pass?? Even when he lived 2yrs trying to avoid friends embarassed
He had got out of different troubles in different occasions, each time he'd come back thinking that he has overcomed the problem...
He was stopped by even underaged boys with knifes, he had to give up his phone with the fear it might be his last day... Not knowing that this fate would keep knocking from an angle he list expected, a girl?? An ordinary POS girl?
You still haven't answer my questions bro... Can destiny be changed? Or what is meant to happen must happen??
Here's my question, if he was destined to die in the way you assume, why was he able to escape death the many times before? undecided

I don't believe in destiny as I believe instead that your choices shape your life as they will. undecided
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's my question, if he was destined to die in the way you assume, why was he able to escape death the many times before? undecided
And why did it finally happen?? Exactly the same way alot of pastors told him

Why wasn't it me either
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
And why did it finally happen?? Exactly the same way alot of pastors told him

Why wasn't it me either
But you said he didn't die by stabbing but instead by gunshot? undecided

Did you expect to die on that day instead of the boy or what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by OneCandleAway(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
Said it was death by stabbing, and it will happen through a bad friend/having issues with cultists...

He has been told this by different prophets in different places, even a pastor in Kenya.

He should have probably relocated to another area if possible, but most importantly gone for cleansing and protection prayers or spells.
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Why was his death lead by a friend who invited cultists Why did what the propehts said come to pass
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
OneCandleAway:

He should have probably relocated to another area if possible, but most importantly gone for cleansing and protection prayers or spells.
He came from a Christian family who believes in just "prayers"

We lived in nsukka when they first told him this... But this happened in Awka, Anambra state
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Hostkene: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

And why did different pastors from different places told him same thing

2 pastors in Enugu, 1 in Kenya and 1 in nsukka...

Why different pastors giving him the same warning And why did it later come to pass exactly the way they said
Re: Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hostkene:
The POS girl is his friend, infact his ex girlfriend... Whom he was still angry with cos she left him for green pastures.
In your village, what are gang of boys called Pastors or cultists Wasn't it the same girl who lead to him being shot by cultists??

Pls I need smart people to answer my questions... You may be still living in the mod where you believe that all propehcy are scam.
You are really stretching this one aren't you. undecided

So, this boy did not die each and every time before until an ex-girlfriend of his made the decision to hire a gang to assassinate him, is that what you believe the prophets wanted to tell you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When My Son Survived A Serious Accident, I Didn’t Thank God. I Thanked Honda / Your Opinion Is Needed. / 37 Bibles That Removed "Trinity" Verse (1 John 5:7) From Their Translation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.