Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

This Is The Main Reason Kwakwanso Refuse To Be Peter Obi Vp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Main Reason Kwakwanso Refuse To Be Peter Obi Vp (751 Views)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Main Reason Kwakwanso Refuse To Be Peter Obi Vp by kenzysmith: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kwankaso I'd scared of VP presidential debates baba is too dull. Obi new VP is a blessing in disguise.

2023 for obi

Insah Allah

Re: This Is The Main Reason Kwakwanso Refuse To Be Peter Obi Vp by Pauldollars(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kwankwaso is not contesting for any position.
He's only waiting to step down for whichever candidate he feels affiliated to.

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Main Reason Kwakwanso Refuse To Be Peter Obi Vp by Papichulostunne(m): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Not step down. Sell his party vote to. And i strongly think he is leaning towards Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Main Reason Kwakwanso Refuse To Be Peter Obi Vp by Dreal1247: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Kwakwanso is an ethnic/religious bigot. I won't be surprised to see him betray Peter Obi as Obi's running mate just to ensure that a Fulani remains the President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Main Reason Kwakwanso Refuse To Be Peter Obi Vp by IamWonderful: 12:56am On Jul 12, 2022
How can a wolf deputise a political cockroach projected by ants

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Cannot Win - By Imam Of Lagos Moque / Ademola Adeleke's Reaction Moment He Was Declared Winner, Prostrates & Cries. / The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.