Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) (661 Views)

NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) / Polytechnic Graduates Mock University Students Over ASUU Strike (Video) / "My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by dangerousd071: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2022
[img][/img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1Br-3C7xnU

Breaking News: Enough Is Enough', Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike

11 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2022
is this Gen. Buhari rtd?

12 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by Jostoman: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2022
I have told you people before that school will resume after Osun state election.

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by Goddey18(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari is just a ceremonial president.
He knows absolutely nothing about governance. What a colossal failure.

14 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by abubakartelad: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2022
There is problem in the Northeast as many people are now under custody of kidnappers who abducted them for ransom. You need to be updated on so many issues in Nigeria Mr president.

13 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by danjumaisah: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2022
But I’m surprised Buhari is this fluent. He beat my expectations.

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by hasanayomide3: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2022
I have never heard the President speak so passionately like this. I wish he can translate this into actions.

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by favourobaro90: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2022
"Enough is enough Nigerians urge the president on insecurity and ASUU strike"

It's a pity.... They were warned in 2015 but we were called wailers�

2023 is around the corner and they are all beclouded by ethnic sentiment.
We are in it together

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by Steven809: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari is not serious at all.He even have the nerve to laugh over his failures.said that professors shld resume work so that our children shld go back to sch.Really?does he have a child in school in Nigeria?And foolish pple are applauding him.You have fail as man,you have fail as a father and a leader.Cant wait for you to leave that seat

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by kafassamuel007: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2022
The worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Some of us warned Nigerians against voting him back in 2014/15, but we were labelled enemies of progress. Now we have been vindicated.
University lecturers now go about begging for food to eat in a nation where politicians are smiling home daily with millions of naira. Smh

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by Samuel089: 12:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Please someone should interpret what the country president said..

To be honest,all I heard was Microphone �.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by isaaudugeidam: 12:38am On Jul 12, 2022
This is what Tinubu brought to the nation I pray may his generations pay for this wickedness

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by eeetuk(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2022
"Breaking News: Enough Is Enough', Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike"

Enough is enough is not a language for peaceful negotiation. It seems to me President Buhari is threatening ASUU members?
In any labor dispute, peaceful settlement is centered on give and take, not threat of violence. That is why i am calling on Nigerians to be careful about who they will vote for to become the next president of Nigeria in 2023. It matters. If you select illiterate person like Tinubu, violence is always going to be used to settle labor dispute.

Just saying!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by jamiluusman: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2022
As what na, you go just talk without actions, your mission in the Nigeria, God will reveal, so it's now you realise that students are al home for almost 6 moths abi ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by oriskenny16: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2022
The only English Mr President uses on every occasion is "I want to assure you" me I'm tired, I can't wait anymore for the assurance because I'm fully Obi-dient and Yus-ful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by gatasale: 12:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Imaging, Mr president said where are the jobs,Why cant you create employment in the county
Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by Qtrpst4: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Make hem send DSS to go arrest dem na. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by doggedfighter(f): 1:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari is incompetent !

Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by Megabig: 2:47am On Jul 12, 2022
He said “you get education just for education because there is not job, that the jobs are virtually finished”, what was this man elected to do? Who elected this incompetent being? What a disgrace…
Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by Yankee101: 3:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Please do and leave
Re: Breaking News: Enough Is Enough Buhari Urges ASUU To End Strike (video) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Instead of the clueless idiot to accede to ASUU demands, he is saying they should sympathize with the people as if he has sympathy for Nigerians.

Heartless President

(1) (Reply)

Northerners React To Peter Obi Interview On BBC Hausa / See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 / I Finally Disowned Nigeria Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.