Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. (6581 Views)

I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father / To Control And Bleep A Girl Friend Is Even More Expensive To Ashawo Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by RedPiller(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
I really pity the op, grin grin grin angry
Make I add

Make sure your PVC was ::

A) never used to vote Buhari

B) And is ready to vote Peter com 2023

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by ImoleNaija: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
OP, how your eyes? These gbas-gbos too much for one person o cry.

CalabarDude:
Dont forget to thank ur parents for their support and encouragement to achieve this feat

Streett:
Remember To Dab Left & Right Before You Collect The Award..

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by imagrg(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin Your reward is in heaven.
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by EmzyT: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please OP, do well to invite DBULL ON THIS ONE to the event so he could come give us his latest beats at the award presentation grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Foodqueen(f): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Make sure you have practice the BUGA dance well enough before you step forward for the award.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls / The Ugly Truth About Men,women Take Note. / If You Come Across Those Girl In Dis Photo Wat Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.