Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,936 members, 7,919,036 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) (23756 Views)

LP Embarks On Sensitization In Kaduna Community (Photos) / 2023 Elections: LASG Takes PVC Sensitization Campaign To LASU, LASUED / See What OBIDIENT Youths Are Doing In Lagos: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Crvrider: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Election is not base on social media... hope this people has there voters card and are ready to make there vote count..

You people coming here to talk about voters card like as if it is only voters from other party that has voters card. Look, I voted PDP in 2019, I am online, and sure as daylight, I ain't voting PDP/APC 2023. This time around I am casting my vote for LP.

So what does that tell you? PDP has lost one vote and LP has gained one...you say it's inconsequential? No wahala.
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by PaedophileProph: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
... and this is the Labour structure springing up everywhere grin

Ok.. the Nigeria youths ?

Thought OBi supporters said that Nigeria youth are already dealing with obi..

Yet we do see pics with not less than 10 people
.. atimes 6..

And Na igbos wey Dey the area for the city

Obi and his bingos ain’t serious yet ... and they feel say Election Na wish

Wich Nigeria youth wey Dey igbos Dey even talk? With their gathering of 6/7/8 humans as obi wetin

Atiku/okowa 2023

E sure

Show us atleast group of 10 Fulani or non Fulani sensitising people for Atiku atleast in Delta where your VP hail , let's fir ones think Atiku isn't Fulani project
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by infohenry(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2022
newnigerdelta1:
Obedient indeed,how many youth stand there....once 20 Mumu youth carry placard owner go dey halla obedient all the way......Jobless Disobedience and labour in vain youth's
Obi supporters only insult people and you are praising people with this your comment. You know he will not win while bother yourself with what his supporters are doing or are you scared?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Shikini: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Great job guys
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by kponkedenge(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

No magic Okowa and PDP can do to take Delta... Delta is under lock and key for LP.

I don't know the situation of Bayelsa, Ijaw seems adamant that they will not support their cousin brother, Obi... Let's keep watching..

I opened a thread on that a while ago. Bayelsa seems to be like the only State in the SS that might not go the way of Obi. Bayelsa and maybe Cross River.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by simongonner: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Okay. So you now agree Obi has real voluntary human structure, but you think the structure is not yet solid. No problem, this is just the beginning.
momentum is on fire . Am in the north and I call tell the movement is real
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Akagas(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:

.. atimes 6..

Wich Nigeria youth wey Dey igbos Dey even talk? With their gathering of 6/7/8 humans as obi wetin

Atiku/okowa 202
Get sense soon

E sure
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Neimar: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

No magic Okowa and PDP can do to take Delta... Delta is under lock and key for LP.

I don't know the situation of Bayelsa, Ijaw seems adamant that they will not support their cousin brother, Obi... Let's keep watching..

Story
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by ottersberger(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:

.. atimes 6..

Atiku/okowa 2023

E sure

Bro, no dey forget "Power to the people, north 2023" abeg.
Thank you
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by toprealman: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:

.. atimes 6..

Atiku/okowa 2023

E sure
The fact is that everyone has the liberty to say whatever and do whatever.
Last last bro.....na after 8 years result go show.
If Boris Johnson could be kicked out by his party, it shows that Nigerians are not ready for change yet.
Your vote, your choice.... enjoy!
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2022
seunjungle1:
Look at them all, very scanty.
Labour in vain people. You better Batified now
Shebi Una talk say naija is for only the North and SW? Therefore u don't expect them to be Batified.

Check am now, u can't beat a baby and expect it not to cry.
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Election is not base on social media... hope this people has there voters card and are ready to make there vote count..

Hmmmm......which social media again??

Do this people you are seeing on the streets of Delta State in Social media of Nigeria ?

I don't understand , is Nigerian Streets now social media
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by zionstaar75: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Okay. So you now agree Obi has real voluntary human structure, but you think the structure is not yet solid. No problem, this is just the beginning.
don't mind him,atiku that won't come second,where will atiku get his votes from?OBI2023
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Qtrpst4: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Terrorist, have you bombed someone today?

Hon1987Umar:
BAT PROJECT 23 BOLA AHMED TINUBU ALL INSHA ALLAH

SIGNED HON UMAR YAKUBU YUNUSA THE NATIONAL COORDINATOR BAT PROJECT 23 FOUNDER
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Lazenby007(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:

.. atimes 6..

Atiku/okowa 2023

E sure
E go shock you
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Saao(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Amumaigwe:

help me tell them. Every state today, u have peter obi supporters. Is that not structure? I was in Gombe and Kebbi few weeks back, I was so surprised the kind of supporters I saw for Peter obi. The paid nothing for those supporters, that is structure. When the campaign start, all those old candidates buying people with their stolen wealth will be surprised.
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Megamania123: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2022
I WILL DO WHATEVER IS IN MY POWER TO SUPPORT OBI'S CANDIDACY SO THAT HE CAN BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA NOT BECAUSE HE IS AN IGBO, NOT BECAUSE OF ANY OTHER THING BUT BECAUSE HE HAS PLEDGED TO CHANGE THIS TIRANE AND BLOOD-SUCKING CLUELESS LOOTERS GOVERNMENT SYSTEM IN NIGERIA THAT HAS MADE 95% OF NIGERIANS VULNERABLE IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS OF LIFE, HE HAS PLEDGED, LETS'S TRY HIM BECAUSE WE REALLY NEED CHANGE NOW OR WE ALL PERISH IN THE HANDS OF THESE VAMPIRES THAT PROMISE US FREE FOODS AND END UP STARVING AND EXPOSING US TO DEATH, BUYING PRIVATE JETS, THEIR CHILDREN STUDYING ABROAD, THEY ALSO GO ABROAD FOR THEIR OWN MEDICATIONS WITH OUR RESOURCES WHILE WE DIE HERE LIKE FLIES, WHOEVER THAT IS NOT AMONG THESE VAMPIRE GOVERNMENT THAT DID NOT VOTE TO AVERT THIS LAWLESSNESS AND WICKEDNESS WILL ONE DAY END UP WATCHING HIMSELF AND FAMILY GOING DOWN THE DRAIN WITHOUT A REMEDY..........A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE, THEY HAVE FAILED ALREADY LET THEM WAIT
SO WE CAN SEARCH FOR A FRESH METHOD TO BE TRIED AND SEE HOW IT GOES, NIGERIA CAN BE GOOD AGAIN ONLY IF WE ARE READY TO MAKE THIS CHANGE AND ON TIME.
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Equalibrium(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
All these Obituary people with lousy empty noise everywhere ������, how many do i see here is definitely not up to 20 fools, JAGABAN is our choice
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by adebwalex(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2022
God please i pray let this man Win the forth coming election... Nigeria need to be freed from this old Mafia's..
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by snowball11(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Hon1987Umar:

SIGNED HON UMAR YAKUBU YUNUSA THE NATIONAL COORDINATOR BAT PROJECT 23 [/b]FOUNDER

No be only [b]BAT PROJECT
na VULTURE PROJECT grin
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by skywalker240(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Keep the Fire burning

Oleh, emede, iyede, Delta State is for Obi cool
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by damosky12(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:

.. atimes 6..

Atiku/okowa 2023

E sure

I don't mean to insult you o. But you're barely coherent. Whether in pidgin or in proper English, you can write more clearly...
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Carbonhy: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Hon1987Umar:

SIGNED HON UMAR YAKUBU YUNUSA THE NATIONAL COORDINATOR BAT PROJECT 23 FOUNDER
On what ground are you supporting this Tinubu?
I can tell you a typical Lagocian does not like this man..
Bro, calm down.. these old men can not give you the money that will solve you problems.
Let's save this collapsing nation through collective efforts.
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by skywalker240(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2022
post=114646944:
Yesterday was lit for Isoko South.

Ozoro and Isoko North 2moro we move ohhhh ALA SQUARE 8AM
And from Ala square, take it to hospital road oruamudu, eruvie, itivie and owologbo junction

Made out of Delta State polytechnic ozoro 2011-2015 cool
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2022
nifemi25:
You are one of the problem of this country. People with weak thought.
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by clothingonline(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Am seeing a new president this time next year
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Spain007(m): 11:49am On Jul 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Kwankwaso will have no option than to be OBIDIENT. cheesy

E don late....Datti has taken over
Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by ljoh: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Viscuz:
Gbam . No structure No structure

Oya cement and sand don land o grin

2 Shares

Re: Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) by Themandator: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Kwankwaso will have no option than to be OBIDIENT. cheesy

We have gone past that stage.. Everybody to the field.. He will support Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch / Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years / Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.