Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,753 members, 7,915,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas (686 Views)

Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / Why Bola Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria’s President By Farooq Kperogi / PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Kennedyli: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2022
I hear a lot of people praising Tinubu for raising men. Of course, no one can take that from him. He has made a massive impact in the politics of the southwest and Nigeria as a whole.

The question is whether that impact has been positive or negative. So I'm going to go straight to the point.

If I ask you today who the governor in South West is, who would you choose?

I dont know about you. But most people, even those in the opposition will say "Seyi Makinde."

If you agree to this, then ask yourself what seperates Makinde from the other governors in South West?

The answer is simple: Tinubu.

All the governors Tinubu has "made," all the people he has put in places in the southwest have and are performing poorly from Ondo to Osun, Ogun, Kwara and Lagos.

The reason is however not far-fetched. Tinubu plays politics not for the betterment of the masses, but to amass wealth for himself and his family.

So his mentees, who learnt from him also tailor their politics that same way.

Look at Oyo state. MAKINDE is doing all the things the former governor said were impossible.

Imagine if there were more independent governors like Makinde in the south West. Imagine how much growth the region would have experienced.

Victor Joshua writes at http://locals.com.ng, and he is not Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by MadamVanessa(f): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2022
shocked

So cursed

Reason he's bedeviled with incurable infirmities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Jagabanofafrica: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2022
He will be a curse because he is contesting for PRESIDENT, Yoruba Eronu oooo

The useless IPOB are painting their own SAINT , but painting yoruba Man black.

Tinubu is the MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Ttalk: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Ojukwu wasted 3million Iboe in a senseless war

MNK instigate Iboe against entire tribes

Simon Ekpa maintain shoot at sight for defaulter of Monday's sit at home.

All Iboe governor destroyed SE and turned them to refuge in the the SW.

UGM are doing shooting practice in Alaigbo daily

Iboe politicians cannot compete in a party they laboured for for 23years

Iboe delegates vote Atiku and Tinubu instead of their son.

Peter Obi rose on the platform of ApGA Ojukwu party but destroy the party and move from PDP to Labour.

The greatest curse to Igbo are Iboe

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Newton2024: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
He will be a curse because he is contesting for PRESIDENT, Yoruba Eronu oooo

The useless IPOB are painting their own SAINT , but painting yoruba Man black.

Tinubu is the MAN
Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, doesn't matter as long as they are competent (as if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

If you surpport muslim-muslim ticket, may Buhari's Nigeria happen to you before 2023. Say a big Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by totiamiyu(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2022
It's okay

You aren't too happy. But it's okay! No one is!
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Adolfhitler001: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Curse to your region definitely not southwest olori pelebe cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Viscuz: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2022
My Yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by leksite120(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Kennedyli:
I hear a lot of people praising Tinubu for raising men. Of course, no one can take that from him. He has made a massive impact in the politics of the southwest and Nigeria as a whole.

The question is whether that impact has been positive or negative. So I'm going to go straight to the point.

I dont know about you. But most people, even those in the opposition will say "Seyi Makinde."

If you agree to this, then ask yourself what seperates Makinde from the other governors in South West?

All the governors Tinubu has "made," all the people he has put in places in the southwest have and are performing poorly from Ondo to Osun, Ogun, Kwara and Lagos.

The reason is however not far-fetched. Tinubu plays politics not for the betterment of the masses, but to amass wealth for himself and his family.

Look at Oyo state. MAKINDE is doing all the things the former governor said were impossible.

Imagine if there were more independent governors like Makinde in the south West. Imagine how much growth the region would have experienced.

So if you'll choose a governor for SW , it'll be Makinde? Makinde that just want to finish first term. You're not even talking about Akeredolu or Fayemi, it's now Makinde

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Ofodirinwa: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2022
If you attack people's tribe, you push them away from reasoning and closer to whatever you're preaching against. All you are doing is creating tinubu supporters that will support him for no other reason than countering your tribal crassness

4 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Kennedyli: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
If you attack people's tribe, you push them away from reasoning and closer to whatever you're preaching against. All you are doing is creating tinubu supporters that will support him for no other reason than countering your tribal crassness
Counter what the Op wrote without bringing tribal sentiments.
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Kennedyli: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Kennedyli: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2022
leksite120:
So if you'll choose a governor for SW , it'll be Makinde? Makinde that just want to finish first term. You're not even talking about Akeredolu or Fayemi, it's now Makinde
Akeredolu that can't pay salaries or Fayemi that even street sweepers are protesting against?
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by leksite120(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Kennedyli:

Akeredolu that can't pay salaries or Fayemi that even street sweepers are protesting against?
So Makinde is the Saint? You're not seeing Sanwo-Olu there if it's about achievement.

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Eniitankorede: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is a curse on IPOB and other terrorists. He is a valuable asset to omoluabi Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Factcheck0001: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Kennedyli:

emeka your last line gave u out

Tinubu will rule your flat head n there’s nothing u nyamiri can do about it

Nobody will vote a nyamiri in d north,I think kwankwanso told u that already

Be prepared to shout Biafra or death after election

2 Likes

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Factcheck0001: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:
Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, doesn't matter as long as they are competent (as if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

If you surpport muslim-muslim ticket, may Buhari's Nigeria happen to you before 2023. Say a big Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Emilokan 1 is a blessing to Yoruba

Flat headed structures no get any choice...... Tinubu will become your president and nothing any braindead ipob bastard can do about it......

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Abdul05: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:
Ojukwu wasted 3million Iboe in a senseless war

MNK instigate Iboe against entire tribes

Simon Ekpa maintain shoot at sight for defaulter of Monday's sit at home.

All Iboe governor destroyed SE and turned them to refuge in the the SW.

UGM are doing shooting practice in Alaigbo daily

Iboe politicians cannot compete in a party they laboured for for 23years

Iboe delegates vote Atiku and Tinubu instead of their son.

Peter Obi rose on the platform of ApGA Ojukwu party but destroy the party and move from PDP to Labour.

The greatest curse to Igbo are Iboe
l love this ur agreement .. grin

Thank for this
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

okoro, wail all you want, both muslims and christians in Yoruba land will support and vote for Tinubu come 2023......

1 Like

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by IamWonderful: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2022
You are right, Tinubu is a curse to south east also because he put Obaino in Anambra state that turned the state into refuse dump, he is also responsible for imposing the kerosene seller ikpeazu on Abia state that makes the state looks like rat holes
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by wickedJezibel(f): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
okoro, wail all you want, both muslims and christians in Yoruba land will support and vote for Tinubu come 2023......
shatap Kunkle
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Newton2024: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
The Borno State Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Bishop Naga Mohammed, has described as untrue reports in the social media that he had supported the choice of a former governor of Borno State, Alhaji Kashim Ibrahim Shettima by the All Progressives Congress as the running mate to its presidential flag bearer in the 2023 election, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

According to him, he neither granted any interview to any journalist nor issued any press statement to that effect.

Mohammed, in an interview with The PUNCH, said the story which had gone viral was taken from what he said in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno State at a time when Shettima was the governor.

He said, “I have not granted an interview to anybody and never issued any statement. Was it not yesterday (Sunday) they said they had appointed him (Shettima)? How come I granted interview at the APC secretariat?

“Nobody called me. No journalist called me, except when this thing happened, when the papers were carrying it viral, then people were calling me.

“Right now, I’m somehow angry and not even composed to talk very well. The story they are carrying was in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno when Kashim Shettima was the governor.

“They picked that story and I, being CAN chairman, they now levelled it against me. I am just framed up and I don’t even have trust speaking with journalists, including you, because I don’t know what else you will write.”

https://punchng
Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Lovelive: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2022
I know he is a curse but I can't tell you why.

Kennedyli:

Re: Why Bola Tinubu Is A Curse To Yorubas by Mikolo70(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Eleribu ni gbogbo awon Okoros....

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Building In Lokoja / 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Insult On Sensibility Of Christians - Anglican Church / 2023: Message From DR Haruna To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.