Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,800 members, 7,942,003 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Help This Gamer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help This Gamer (539 Views)

Recommended A Good Phone Of 150 To 200k For A Gamer / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! / Pls Help! This Numbers Has Been Flashing Me Since Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Gamer by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm planning to go from the redmi note 10 pro (8/128gb) to the Samsung s9+.

I'm a gamer, in fact 90% of what I do on my phone involves gaming... And the s9+ seems to fit that purpose better.. Due to its better chipset (although its exynos, bummer..)

But I need outsiders perspective here. Is this an upgrade or a downgrade?
I don't really mind not getting the latest android versions (I can always flash custom roms) and I'm crazy for performance. Plus, I have a 22500mah power bank so battery won't be an issue
Re: Help This Gamer by Chaos14: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
(although its exynos, bummer..)
what do you mean by this Statement
Re: Help This Gamer by Youngboss54(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

I'm a gamer, in fact 90% of what I do on my phone involves gaming... And the s9+ seems to fit that purpose better.. Due to its better chipset (although its exynos, bummer..)

I don't really mind not getting the latest android versions (I can always flash custom roms) and I'm crazy for performance. Plus, I have a 22500mah power bank so battery won't be an issue
it's looks like a downgrade. although the s9+ comes with a bigger chipset(on paper) but the gpu is no where close to that of the note 10 pro(the gpu is what really matters in gaming). go for the s10 or plus if you can. let me also recommend the poco f3 for you.
Re: Help This Gamer by iTroll: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Youngboss54:

it's looks like a downgrade. although the s9+ comes with a bigger chipset(on paper) but the gpu is no where close to that of the note 10 pro(the gpu is what really matters in gaming). go for the s10 or plus if you can. let me also recommend the poco f3 for you.
What sort of misinformation is this

Re: Help This Gamer by iTroll: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Youngboss54:

The Mali g76 spanks the Adreno 618, zero CAP

G76 ranks among the top 20 GPUs in the world

Adreno 618 lags behind it by more than 20 slots

Re: Help This Gamer by SirMustee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

If you're ready to sell your Redmi Note 10 pro.
Message/Call me on WhatsApp 07033887153

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero Ultra Charging Speed Real Test / HONOR Magic5 Lite Takes The Crown As The World’s No.1 Smartphone / Engineers In The House Please Aid Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.