Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

"Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) (47304 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / Military Paratroopers Seen Training For October 1 Parade In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yorubas already here to support

I believe my people for Edo sha, the last idiot that was claiming Emir publicly apologized denouncing his group when the palace of the oba took the case up

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/outrage-over-planned-turban-of-sultan-of-shuwa-arab-in-edo/

You are a LIAR and very intolerant of other people's tribes in your state.

The guy never claimed he was an Emir. Besides here in the north, Edo people always have cultural displays at certain times of the year and nobody disturbs them.
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by flejnr2(f): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2022
HilcomTech:

May God bless you for this statement. I am a northerner who have lived in several norther cities. There are Igwes in every northern city in Nigeria and they have never been disturbed by anyone.
Politics will not allow them say the truth I am an easterner and very sure
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are a LIAR and very intolerant of other people's tribes in your state.

The guy never claimed he was an Emir. Besides here in the north, Edo people always have cultural displays at certain times of the year and nobody disturbs them.
the guy said he is sultan in Edo, it's the same thing

The guy denounced it when Oba palace and Edo people came for him

I challenge you to mention any where outside Edo where enogies are made in foreign land

It's a taboo against Edo believe, the chiefs only hold territory on behalf of the oba, so if oba territory doesn't cover north no need having chiefs of any kind there

It's the same reason we don't allow foreigners such title in our turf

Cultural displays by a community of people is not the same as carving territory with rulership title
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The guy said he is sultan in Edo, it's the same thing

The guy denounced it when Oba palace and Edo people came for him

I challenge you to mention any where outside Edo where enogies are made in foreign land

It's a taboo against Edo believe, the chiefs only hold territory on behalf of the oba, so if oba territory doesn't cover north no need having chiefs of any kind there

It's the same reason we don't allow foreigners such title in our turf

Cultural displays by a community of people is not the same as carving territory with rulership title

The bolded is a big fat LIE. There is absolutely no evidence the guy said he was a sultan. That LIE was generated by YOU INTOLERANT EDO people when people started questioning YOUR actions towards Hausa and Fulani people.

Get YOUR HEAD out of YOUR AZZ as there is no crime in having a cultural display in another town. EDOS, IGBOS, YORUBAS always have their cultural displays in the north without any molestation from anybody.
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded is a big fat LIE. There is absolutely no evidence the guy said he was a sultan. That LIE was generated by YOU INTOLERANT EDO people when people started questioning YOUR actions towards Hausa and Fulani people.

Get YOUR HEAD out of YOUR AZZ as there is no crime in having a cultural display in another town. EDOS, IGBOS, YORUBAS always have their cultural displays in the north without any molestation from anybody.
you can keep crying but don't enter Edo to claim sultan or emir

That's the summary
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bar1941:

Lagos is for the Yorubas but the Yorubas are tolerant and accommodating to visitors IN AS MUCH THE VISITORS NEVER GO BEYOND THEIR BOUNDARIES.

Unlike IPOB that tried to burn it down
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
inoki247:

lol how can he control Festac you guys shuld have sense for once na av u eva been to Festac for once stop putting your mouth in Matas u know nothing abt....

Even your people that stays in Festac can neva say this kind thing wey u yarn....

If you buy Land for Lagos now u will see omo onile from Oba side Faction diz Emir dem no born him well to av his own faction so which area he dey control....

Why I don't really like replying you guys since someone from UK with internet can brainwash you guys and tell you the President was cloned and you guys believed since den I think twice before I reply you....

Who are the "you guys" that you are referring to? What has having been to festac got to do with the discussion? Can you show me your trophy given to you for having been to festac? Since you say "...for once stop putting your mouth in Matas u know nothing abt....", can you show me your Ph.d certificate in festac affairs?

Who are my people that stays in festac? Can you show me the discussion we had about my people in festac?

If someone says he is "emir of festac", what does it mean and if someone says he is "eze ndigbo of festac", what does it mean?
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you can keep crying but don't enter Edo to claim sultan or emir

That's the summary

I am a northerner who has been to EDO many times and I know EDO are bigoted and evil. Even Yoruba people are being attacked all the time.

Learn to accommodate other tribes and live in peace with them as your brothers and sisters are not being molested elsewhere. You will not be happy if the Hausas also start killing your tribesmen in the north.
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by inoki247: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Who are the "you guys" that you are referring to? What has having been to festac got to do with the discussion? Can you show me your trophy given to you for having been to festac? Since you say "...for once stop putting your mouth in Matas u know nothing abt....", can you show me your Ph.d certificate in festac affairs?

Who are my people that stays in festac? Can you show me the discussion we had about my people in festac?

If someone says he is "emir of festac", what does it mean and if someone says he is "eze ndigbo of festac", what does it mean?

So if someone comes to Anambra and say his the Oba of Anambra doz that mean he own Anambra you people shuld use ur head diz Ipob people I know you like living a brainwash life...
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am a northerner who has been to EDO many times and I know EDO are bigoted and evil. Even Yoruba people are being attacked all the time.

Learn to accommodate other tribes and live in peace with them as your brothers and sisters are not being molested elsewhere. You will not be happy if the Hausas also start killing your tribesmen in the north.
clown who is talking about killing and bigot

We don't kill you or drive you, but don't come to another man land and be having semi kingdom

Edo would never do it in another man land, Edo believe the oba owns the Edo land and the people within

So having sub kingdom contravene that, it's just plain culture and heritage
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
inoki247:

So if someone comes to Anambra and say his the Oba of Anambra doz that mean he own Anambra you people shuld use ur head diz Ipob people I know you like living a brainwash life...

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Invitationn: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

What I like about you dumbies is your expertise in denying reality. grin
What I like about you smartass wannabes is your outrageous irrationality. It's as amusing as it's disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds / Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.