Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Believe In One Nigeria Where Everyone Is Treated Equally - Chikwe Udensi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In One Nigeria Where Everyone Is Treated Equally - Chikwe Udensi (262 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In One Nigeria Where Everyone Is Treated Equally - Chikwe Udensi by Metrix147: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
I Believe In One Nigeria Where Everyone Is Treated Equally, Bigger Countries Have Greater Prospects — Sir Udensi

A chieftain of All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA in Abia, Sir Chikwe Udensi has said the call for disunity and division of Nigeria is unnecessary, stating that countries with higher numbers have higher prospects for development.

He, therefore, said Nigeria is better united than balkanized, but insists that there must be sincerity, fairness, equity, and fair treatment among the religious and ethnic groups that make up the country.

Speaking with ABN TV on Saturday, the security consultant also sent a warm message of regard to the Muslim community in Abia and the country at large at the celebration of Eid-El-Kabir, calling for peace and unity.

He called for co-existence in order to move the country forward, emphasizing that development will not thrive in an atmosphere where there is no peace.

"This season should be a period of fellowship, forgiveness, love, and affection" he added.

"The one Nigeria I believe in is one where every Nigerian is seen as a Nigerian, where there is fairness, equity, and justice.

"I don't believe in disunity, the more the merrier, united we stand, bigger countries have bigger prospects, the more you are in a country, the more the economic indices are enhanced, economic prospects are better calculated from that angle", he said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/believe-one-nigeria-everyone-treated-equally-bigger-countries-greater-prospects-sir-udensi/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: I Believe In One Nigeria Where Everyone Is Treated Equally - Chikwe Udensi by Xscape1993(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
The founder of agberos in Nigeria will never accept this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In One Nigeria Where Everyone Is Treated Equally - Chikwe Udensi by Yorubalandlord(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: I Believe In One Nigeria Where Everyone Is Treated Equally - Chikwe Udensi by Obadesa: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Exactly
Re: I Believe In One Nigeria Where Everyone Is Treated Equally - Chikwe Udensi by Karlovych: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
embarassed OBIdience is better than Iragbiji sacrifice

1 Like

Re: I Believe In One Nigeria Where Everyone Is Treated Equally - Chikwe Udensi by Jostoman: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigeria is already divided so it is somebody that will unite the country that we want not the one that is coming to cause problem between Christian and Muslim with his desperate political ambition.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Peter Obi, The Man Who Gets Advise From Mad People / People Of Osun State Values Their Good Relationship With Lasun Yusuf / Bola Tinubu And His Words. What Does It Mean For A Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.