Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,932 members, 7,927,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why I Support Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor - Shogogreen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor - Shogogreen (159 Views)

Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Support Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor - Shogogreen by otunbablogger01: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
WHY I SUPPORT FUNKE AKINDELE AS DEPUTY GOVERNOR - SHOGOGREEN (PDP CANDIDATE, LAGOS HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY AGEGE 02)

'Funke Akindele popularly known as 'Jenifa' deserves the position', Hon. Ejikunle Shogo popularly known as Shogo Green asserts when he is being asked about his opinion of her new career choice.

Women being involved in politics is a great dynamic shift. It is not wrong to have strong ambitions. Her decision to contest for the position of deputy governor in Lagos state has given other women the courage and boldness to also stand up to their dreams and aspirations.

This audacious move of hers has caused a lot of uproar of comments both negative and positive. Shogo Green says that the position of hers is well deserved; "She is a self-made woman as she has arduously fought her way to where she is now".

Funke Akindele, being a woman of the people, has showcased in her movies especially the very popular 'Jenifa' that she understands the needs of our people. She speaks their language and feels their emotions, who else is in a better position to govern if not someone as passionate as her.

A man like Jandor needs a woman like Funke Akindele to govern Lagos, as the popular saying goes, "A man with dreams needs a woman with vision". Together, they will make a strong force to create a Lagos that will be the center of hope and attraction.

Re: Why I Support Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor - Shogogreen by Jostoman: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE are the perfect combination that will finally rescue and deliver LAGOSIAN in the hands of greedy Lagos landlord. GO and VERIFY. FP Straight
Re: Why I Support Funke Akindele As Deputy Governor - Shogogreen by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
The only thing that may make PDP win in Lagos is if Funke and Jandor takes their campaign to the streets of Lagos aggressively.
Not online or TV jingles

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi 2023: Again, Indigenes Reject Zoning Agenda, Caution Founding Fathers / Osun States Election Reality / ‘Muslim-muslim Ticket Not A Crime’, Cleric At Shettima’s Unveiling Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.