Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,248 members, 7,939,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye (11678 Views)

Peter Okoye’s Concert Photo That Lola Omotayo Is Not Happy With (photo) / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by aloyemeka2: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
[size=14pt]Lola Omotayo is still the woman in my life - Peter Okoye[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DvAHmCUXVNM/TjAsL9Dj3rI/AAAAAAAAFig/-55TQUc-qd0/s400/2.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-0K-itRmngv4/TjAsP_z0RFI/AAAAAAAAFik/pZqSZdYLZQE/s400/1.jpg[/img]
"Lola is my girlfriend, my best friend and the mother of my child. She is a wonderful woman, there's no doubt about that. We've not had any quarrel since I met her. She is not in my life only because she's the mother of my son, but because she's a wonderful and a very understanding person" - Peter Okoye

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/07/lola-omotayo-is-still-woman-in-my-life.html
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by Kunbee: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
She is understanding cos she no wan marry you

Omugo grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by tpia5: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
Is she still with him?
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2011
Kunbee:

Omugo grin
*Death*
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by aloyemeka2: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2011
Kunbee:

Omugo grin

Why have a baby for him then?
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by rully2: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
If she is all that and more, why are they still doing ''boyfriend and girlfriend'' ?? she should be more than his baby mama, who cares anyway.
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by victorian(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
cheap words, i must say, Marry her , make her happy , and yes, she will believe deep down, she is special and not just a baby mama, simple, and forsake all other suzies tongue tongue
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by Kunbee: 1:12am On Jul 29, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Why have a baby for him then?

She didnt know she was ovulating that day when them collabo tongue
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by aloyemeka2: 3:36am On Jul 30, 2011
Kunbee:

HMMMM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by htajz: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2011
all na mouth , marry her if she is that special especially after having your baby, abi ur mama don warn u or u wan go find another fish from igboland abi, oloshi angry angry angry angry
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by whoelse1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2011
beef haters! nofin wey person go do wey una no g talk. Go get a job boysss,

NONSENSE!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by victorian(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
There is no beef or haters, the real issue is Peter , marry Lola Omotayo,,, yur baby mama, no too much story, simple!
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by Tinyemeka(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
Kunbee:

Haha. Very funny. The same thing that worries TuFace abi?

BTW this PSquare guy should be guided to differentiate reality from showbiz. Going through his media response, the thing sounded very much like the lyrics from one of their "Ifunanya" songs; the mother of my child, my one and only, the only one I want to see when I wake up, bla bla bla.

Na their wahala sha.
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by tpia5: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^gbam.

right on point.

dont know the song in question [thought he sang about ifeanyi or ifeoma], but this whole thing always sounds so cliche and practiced.
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by otapiapia: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2011
Free the guy jor. Na by force. If them no marry, go tie their leg nau. Mr and Mrs i carry am for head.
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by ijawgirl: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2011
he looks like Fally Ipupa here
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by catso(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2011
I 1der why people like to invade into another's private life style?
Its their life abi,
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by obiscolly(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2011
[size=16pt]so where do we come in? [/size]
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by Spyker: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
Simple logic:
More money is given to girlfriends and baby mamas than to wives. It is easier for a woman to claim independence when not married officially to a man and also behave the way she likes without any caution from the father of the child.
They are more like single mothers but they have a well funded life.
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by buy1get3(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2011
hmmmmmmmm, Coverboy and LoverGurl
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by dont8(m): 2:11am On Aug 02, 2011
Talk is cheap,he should stop talking and allow marriage to talk the talk angry.
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by mamagee3(f): 2:26am On Aug 02, 2011
^^Exactly!!! grin grin grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by aloyemeka2: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2011
dont8:

Talk is cheap,he should stop talking and allow marriage to talk the talk  angry.

Na by force to marry?
Re: Lola Omotayo Is Still The Woman In My Life - Peter Okoye by ikaloxy: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hmm!! he says still d woman, would she b d final woman cos she's 2 pretty for being just a baby mamma,

(1) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful Nigeria Nude Model, Cute Confessor. Photos / Full Album: Drake – Dark Lane Demo Tapes [zip File] / Osinachi Dike "Egbeigwe Apama" Traditional Marriage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.