Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,964 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. (701 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. by LoveUdie: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
My name is Tunde, I am from Ogun state, married to a very beautiful and loving woman. She is 44, while I am 49. We met more than 15 years ago in the U.K, dated for 2 years, and have been married since then. We have 3 children, and we relocated to Nigeria, 3 years ago. Coming back to Nigeria was due to the type of business I started after I quit my job. �
I love my wife so much, more than words can say, and I always go out of my way, to make her happy. She’s not perfect, just like I am not perfect, as well, but I love all her imperfections. She’s the woman that completes me. We are both doing well for ourselves, in our different fields.

I cheated on my wife with my 27-year-old secretary, the girl is my wife’s cousin. This is something I never ever thought I would do to my lovely wife. I am someone that is strongly against cheating. I didn’t know what came over me, that made me not think straight.
It was my wife that insisted I gave her the job, as she wanted a family member working for me than someone she doesn’t know. In always wanting to please my wife, I did not object. 3 weeks into the job, I noticed that my wife’s cousin started dressing provocatively to work, I didn’t read too much meaning to it, until the day she brought homemade food to work, to serve me, during lunchtime.
The first time she did it, I politely turned her down. I didn’t understand why she would serve me food at work, not as I had ever complained to her that I wasn’t getting good food or something. When I got home that day, I told my wife what happened …
Tunde; honey, something funny happened at work today”
Lara; what happened?”
Tunde; “your sister served me food at work. I was surprised o, I shall turn it down”
Lara; aahn aahn! Why na? She told me about it and I gave her go ahead. She thought it would be best to be bringing you food, once in a while, so that you will be eating good food during lunch. That thing your neighbor sells and calls food is poison. Chai, I’m sure she will be feeling bad now. I’ll have to call her later, to apologize”
Tunde; Oh, is that so? I didn’t know na. You should have told me. The food smelled really nice, it was serious self-control that I used to reject it o”
Lara; hahaha! Werey. I will tell her to bring to you, tomorrow. I just hope she........https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/07/i-feel-so-bad-for-cheating-on-my.html
Re: I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. by ngbedesamuel(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Waiting on your story man
Continue....
Re: I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. by fikayormi(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
G

(1) (Reply)

Over 150 Romantic Love Quotes You Can Send To A Person You Love So Much / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos].... / Marry For Logical Reasons Rather Than Emotional Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.