Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,339 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" (31250 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Gbam
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by jamace(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
well this is official I give up on Nigeria ,since they love their opressors
Dont give up bro. Most of the crowd are there to receive their SHARE of EGUNJE. They know that Tinubu is part and parcel of APC that has ruined Nigeria for the past 7 years.

Watchout, Peter Obi is the incoming president. Go get your PVC and vote for the man on rescue mission.

Yours Obidiently...

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Mandate2023: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zetra7:
Stop been stupid.. Same crowd you guys showed in the last election yet after counting, PDP was leading..

It took the intervention of INEC malpractice for you guys to get a re-run while SDP Omisore became the king maker..

You have started again, crowds means nothing in Nigeria.. OP, just 1 million naira , same crowd will surround your house..

Things have changed my guy.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Viraltrends123: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nobleman80:
Leave igbos alone and focus on selling your agbado and cassava on election day we shall meet at the field and i promise you we know how you guys rig election by using thugs to disrupt election where your candidate is not popular . We are more prepared than ever to match you violence to violece
Just say you hate Yorubas, and you Igbos told us already you will rather go with Hausas, when Atiku swept south east with great margin, you guys didn't say he rigged, but if Tinubu sweep south west, you call it rigging, see there is something you guys don't get about NIGERIANS, majority, more than 99% of those who voted were not paid, didn't get even a cube of sugar, you need to understand Nigerians, APC and PDP don't need to rig, those two parties already have their voters in stand by.

Come over on election Day, let's battle with our PVC, and not being abusive for 7 years, and wasting time. the person that Nigerians love the most will win, and it would be unfair to yourself if you keep crying every 4 years, because what only you thinks doesn't matter, what everyone thinks is what matters.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Themandator: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zetra7:
Stop been stupid.. Same crowd you guys showed in the last election yet after counting, PDP was leading..

It took the intervention of INEC malpractice for you guys to get a re-run while SDP Omisore became the king maker..

You have started again, crowds means nothing in Nigeria.. OP, just 1 million naira , same crowd will surround your house..

Even. The venue is not filled to capacity with at least 7 govs and their aids and supporters coming to join the rally

Check how they used materials to partition out some places

BVAS and the new electoral act go show some persons shege
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Reeses: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vote them in oo no problem. You guys are doing yourselves not me. Last last yll will learn the hard way
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Mandate2023: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Prozico22:
BUHARI--------HERDSMAN
TINUBU--------AGBERO and DRUG LORD
SHETTIMA-----BOKO HARAM
EL RUFIA------BANDIT
PANTAMI----ISWAP
MURIC--------ALL OF THE ABOVE
OBI ------------IPOB TERRORISTS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by naija4life247: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Baby factory criminals are coming

Just wait for them, they are still selling Gala and La Casera inside the holdups and rain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by 9jahotblog: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
pictures of the massive Pdp rally in Ejigbo City
Thanks to the good people of Ejigbo Land for coming. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal. Workaholic indefatigable Honourable Bamidele Salam is a goal. Indefatigable Honourable Olujinmi Asagade is a goal.
Oti zeh
Victories on every side
��������

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Reeses: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
The same APC that put this country into the misery that’s the same people you guys are all rooting for. No whala!!
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Franking: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Each ward one bus. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Olisehinnocent: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

To the igbos shouting Muslim Muslim ticket

Name a serving deputy governor or governor in south east that is a Muslim?

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?
Go and represent them nah
If u tell us the Igbo Muslims are not much
Do they not deserve to b represented?
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Amthankfulxxx: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dscop:

How many are you in your family?
So in the whole of Nigeria you can't find one single person to give your family water to survive?

Try another pathetic story, may be that'll sell. Remember to attach fake pics.

I'll give you a $100...once you show me
1. A picture of you and your family
2. You holding a paper with today's date and my moniker on it.
3. Your Facebook and Instagram profile
Someone adviced me to sell my phone,this is the only thing i use to seek for jobs , currently no job at all,i have lands and house for sale and no buyer,if u want a picture of myself and my family,i rather prefer a video call instead,u will see my uncompleted house where i live,in a very remote place,my privacy matters to me a lot even though i am begging,it can Happen to anyone,if i can find a job ,its even better for me ,i will show u my family in a video call without their faces ,am not on Facebook ,am on Instagram but am not gonna give out my privacy for help ,i have helped people in my life time,so many of them have helped me too but I can not keep depending on them ,am working so hard to see this ends as soon ...it can happen to anyone , I can drop my phone number if u msg me on this email niceindex432@gmail.com...thanks thats all i can do,i can do a video call,but wont show faces of my wife and mine ,my baby u will see him too,show u my place and video of my kitchen ,its pathetic but i can do that ..thanks

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Viraltrends123: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
jamace:

Dont give up bro. Most of the crowd are there to receive their SHARE of EGUNJE. They know that Tinubu is part and parcel of APC that has ruined Nigeria for the past 7 years.

Watchout, Peter Obi is the incoming president. Go get your PVC and vote for the man on rescue mission.

Yours Obidiently...
You know that's not true, are you saying no one will vote for APC, better stop deceiving yourself, or keep disturbing yourself year after year, APC and PDP already have their voters on standby, 99% of them will not even get a cube of sugar, stop pretending as if you don't know Nigerians, and I can bet it with you, Obi will get less than 5k votes. APC have ruined Nigeria, yes, but that won't stop APC or PDP from winning next week.

That aside, Peter Obi is also one of those
Brought us where we are today, he was the former governor of Anambra, same with Tinubu, they are all thesame crooks moving from party to party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by idamokoemmanuel(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?

Mr Man, Is it only ibos that condemned Muslim- Muslim ticket by Tinubu?

Why must you mention ibos to be relevant in life
Ode like you, wasted sperm like you. Foolish person like you.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Mandate2023: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
jamace:

Yours Obidiently...

Even u if u see 10k to vote tinubu or atiku on election day u go vote... let me tell u reason why u will, u will say to yourself that after all is not only ur vote that will say obi should not win, dis is ur part of national cake too then u will just vote tinubu grin grin grin

So those ppl u r seeing there cares about who obi his, do dey even know if he exists or not grin

U better receive sense and face reality......there's no polling unit on social media oh, can u stand on ground on election......na nonsense una go just dey write online grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by naija4life247: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
9jahotblog:
pictures of the massive Pdp rally in Ejigbo City
Thanks to the good people of Ejigbo Land for coming. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal. Workaholic indefatigable Honourable Bamidele Salam is a goal. Indefatigable Honourable Olujinmi Asagade is a goal.
Oti zeh
Victories on every side
��������

Ade de Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel. You no get shame.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by 9jahotblog: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
More pictures below

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Factcheck0001: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:

Mr Man, Is it only ibos that condemned Muslim- Muslim ticket by Tinubu?

Why must you mention ibos to be relevant in life
Ode like you, wasted sperm like you. Foolish person like you.
igbos are d ones making noise

Y don’t u gave Igbo Muslim deputy or governor in d east?

Y must u support a Christian Christian ticket in d east n oppose a Muslim Muslim ticket elsewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
All I see here are party men and women. What of Youths?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by DrFD: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by DrFD: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

For you to think you have made a wise statement with the above still baffles me.
Sir, you are myopic in view of you judge that and think the 'minority' Christians in Kano, Katsina and even Kaduna don't deserve representation as Deputy Governors in their various states.
Now i mean indigenes of the states I just mentioned above, before you respond to this, please check facts again
Thank you
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by idamokoemmanuel(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Even u if u see 10k to vote tinubu or atiku on election day u go vote... let me tell u reason why u will, u will say to yourself that after all is not only ur vote that will say obi should not win, dis is ur part of national cake too then u will just vote tinubu grin grin grin

So those ppl u r seeing there cares about who obi his, do dey even know if he exists or not grin

U better receive sense and face reality......there's no polling unit on social media oh, can u stand on ground on election......na nonsense una go just dey write online grin

You are the reason why Nigeria will remain the same. I know you are a poor man who may not even have money to travel out of the country for a better life.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Factcheck0001: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
DrFD:

For you to think you have made a wise statement with the above still baffles me.
Sir, you are myopic in view of you judge that and think the 'minority' Christians in Kano, Katsina and even Kaduna don't deserve representation as Deputy Governors in their various states.
Now i mean indigenes of the states I just mentioned above, before you respond to this, please check facts again
Thank you
so are u telling me d minority Igbo Muslims don’t deserve representation too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by IgOga(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Adexxi:
With what I watched today , Apc is gone in osun . This is low turnout compare to what Aregbe do have . Aregbe, Adeoti, Najeem Salam to present grin and this pier brokers . Votes from Iwo, Ejigbo will match Ife central and east and still collect change self . Apc needs this guys if they want to win

grin grin You wan make them stand ontop one another ni.....

PDP spokesman, Dino Melaye said Osun indigenes should collect APC money and vote PDP....but to come and campiagn for PDP in Osun is not on his agenda......

If INEC repeat Ekiti performance the true winner of the election will be known on thesame day before 10pm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by rickyrex(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

this is the most senseless comment if the century. in the south east 98 percent of them are christian, so you have a christian christian ticket. you cant strike a balance there. in the north east and north west 90 percent of then are muslim and you still have a muslim muslim ticket. In the southwest you have 55percent muslim and 45percent christian, you majorly see a christian muslim ticket. Nigeria as a whole 55percent muslim and 45percent christian so therefore you must strike a balance. Even buhari that is a religious bigot, still accepted muslim christian ticket and he won. Since 1999 nigeria has been operating on a christian muslim ticket. So what madness is tinubu trying to display even when lagos he claim to control still operate a christian muslim ticket
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Reader530(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

Afonja. Igbos are 99% Christians and Nigeria as a whole has Christians more than 50%. I am from Northern Nigeria. Borno State. We have about 25% Christians especially from southern Borno and it is always Muslim Muslim ticket and we are not complaining because our percentage is just 25%. We dominate LGs like Hawul, Chibok, Askira Uba, and Kwaya Kusar. And has good percentage in Gwoza, Izge, Bayo and Maiduguri where we have bishop indigene. Bishop Mohammed Naga

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by idamokoemmanuel(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
igbos are d ones making noise

Y don’t u gave Igbo Muslim deputy or governor in d east?

Y must u support a Christian Christian ticket in d east n oppose a Muslim Muslim ticket elsewhere
Mr Man check well is not only ibos that condemned it, people from Northern part of this country did same, get your facts well

Please stop this tribal game, it wouldn't help Tinubu to win. Market your candidate and leave the ibos alone. Ibos are not reason why your miserable and hopeless in life instead Tinubu is the reason because he has enslaved the South West Region.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by DimIsaac10(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

How many Igbo muslims do we have in south east?.
Ibos are probably 95 percent christians.
This your point no follow.

Nigeria as a whole is different from States.

A state that owns these two religion will definity do that. Go to your history right from 1979 till date and cross check people who were influential and decided to choose same faith in 1979 were defeated by a new comer known as Sheu Shagari and also in 1983. The one MKO won was decleared after death.
Whoever wins and will favour Nigerian God should allow win be it religion or not but for equity sake and fairness same faith is worst of all. Be it Christian or Muslim.
Awolowo, Azikiwe all diz so and failed.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by jamace(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

If that is what you will do, pls, count me out of those who do not know their worth. Tinubu or any politician for that matter cannot BUY me. I will vote my candidate without collecting shishi from him. You already now my candidate. For emphasis and avoidance of ANY doubt, my candidate is Peter Obi. Join us to rescue Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Peter Obi Campaign Road Walk In Lagos (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.