Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,869 members, 7,969,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:09 AM

Spring Application For Sweden Is On! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spring Application For Sweden Is On! (707 Views)

Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia / UKBA Officers Caught In Lagos Filing Fake Visa Application For Maid / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Application For Sweden Is On! by Akhen: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2011
GUYS U CAN STILL APPLY FOR BOTH POSTGRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE FOR SPRING. ITS VERY EASY! YOU ONLY NEED TO APPLY VIA THIE WEBSITE WWW.Studera.nu.

IF U NEED ANY HELP PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK. YOU CAN APPLY NOW AND PAY BEFORE 15 AUGUST.
Re: Spring Application For Sweden Is On! by worry246(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2011
Akhen
Don't post all in CAPITALS.
It makes you look s-tupid.
Posting in CAPITALS is what
Scammer Yahoo Yahoo olas do
Re: Spring Application For Sweden Is On! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2011
worry246:

Akhen
Don't post all in CAPITALS.
It makes you look s-tupid.
Posting in CAPITALS is what
Scammer Yahoo Yahoo olas do

Lol. I doubt he'll take any notice.
Re: Spring Application For Sweden Is On! by ibboywale: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2011
@akhen, how do one apply ,and also how many schools can one apply to at the same time, are there ones with low tution fees you know and also are ther ones with TOEFL exemptions , please kindly let me know . my email address is this if you have time may be we could chat with my yahoo email musa_adewale@yahoo.com, i will be waiting to hear and read from you, soon
Re: Spring Application For Sweden Is On! by ChScott(m): 5:23am On Jul 29, 2011
ibboywale:

@akhen, how do one apply ,and also how many schools can one apply to at the same time, are there ones with low tution fees you know and also are ther ones with TOEFL exemptions , please kindly let me know . my email address is this if you have time may be we could chat with my yahoo email musa_adewale@yahoo.com, i will be waiting to hear and read from you, soon

Are you scared of TOEFL?
Re: Spring Application For Sweden Is On! by ibboywale: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ CH SCOTH, am not scared of TOEFL, but you need to know what i have gone through in the past from those TOEFL , stuffs, when i got a good score they could not reach my print on time i have to wait not until i have to forfeit my admission then , and also i have written TOEFL there after 3 times without getting it any longer , so since am putting money for application , which is about 100 euros, i guess if you are my brother you will like to have substancial information about what you are putting money before you start it,SO AM STILL PUTTING IT TO ANYONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESSES AS WELL AS THE POSTER IF HE GOT THE EASIEST , CHEAPEST AND ALSO WAYS AT WHICH ONE COULD SECURE ADMISSIONS THROUGH STUDERA.NU,

AND ALSO CH SCOTH IF YOU GOT IDEAL ABOUT IT LET ME KNOW OTHER THAN USING QUESTIONS TO ANSWER QUESTION
Re: Spring Application For Sweden Is On! by ChScott(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2011
I understand. You can. never find a school in Europe that teaches in english that will not ask of TOEFL as its prerequisite.
Search very well in studyinsweden.se. You may see what will suit you
Re: Spring Application For Sweden Is On! by ibboywale: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ CH SCOTT now you are arriving at my best , good.
i will search ahead but should in case you still have information for me please do, i will expect from you.
thanks for your timely response
Re: Spring Application For Sweden Is On! by Akhen: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2011
Please just follow this step and if you still have any problem pl let me know, though the courses availble for the Sprin application are not many. But why can't you search and see if you can have any of your interest. the site address is www.studera.nu

You will need to register---free
and make selection of your courses
then apply.

You dont need to pay for your application now. but need to pay by 15 August, but its beta u secure apace now. You can add me me to your yahoo chat akinwumi_a@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Where To Study / How Much Money Require For Different Country / Pls Help Me With Mexico Student Visa, Anyone In Mexico Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.