Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,810 members, 7,886,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) (13983 Views)

Lawan Suggests Amendment Of Land Use Act, See What He Said / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by grandstar(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
openmine:

Please show me what Bat's definition of restructuring was and when did he tell PMB and he wasn't interested?
Dont give me tales by moonlight...get me the links..sharp sharp!

This was very early in PMB's administration in 2015. There was a video where Tinubu expressed disappointment to PMB's refusal to look into the recommendations of the conference. He said it in few words. It was a mixture of surprise, shock and disappointment.

Getting the link will be hard but it's true
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Themandator: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Biodundimeji:

This particular shit affected me when I was still seeking admission
I got 68.9 while the cut off mark and catchment for my state were 72 and 69.8 respectively but ELD states cut off mark were below 65

ELDs student ought to be majorly in arts not come and be a hindrance to others... If they don't want arts they should be made to face competition
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Mrpojj(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

He didn't lie sha.

The current structure does not allow us think of those things he said other people are thinking of
Hence the clamour for restructuring
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by ChristineC: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

He didn't lie sha.

dude shut up.
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

He didn't lie sha.

He didn't lie?
Why would he want restructuring?
When his daughter that scored 2 marks in Unity School exams gets admitted..
While someone from Anambra that scored 137 marks is denied admission..
Be playing unasefs..
Nonsense and aerobatics..
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by sonofthunder: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is Peter Obi in support of restructuring or subsidy removal?
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Ddokie: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

He didn't lie sha.

He didn't lie? I hope you are being sarcastic, if not, you should go and check your mental state.
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Newton2024: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

He didn't lie sha.

IamWonderful Tinubu Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Leave sentiments and personal interests aside and use your God-given common sense and spirit of humanity.

1. Will Nigerians support a Christian-Christian ticket? NO

2. Will Nigerians support having a two consecutive Christian presidents? NO

3. Will Nigerians support us having a two consecutive Southern presidents? NO

4. Can Hausa/Fulani tribe allow peace to reign in Nigeria if after 16 years and none of their person tasted the office of the presidency? NO

I don't know why Nigerians are like this...

Who did this to us...?

Anyone that's not speaking out to condemn the injustice in the system of governance of this nation don't really love Nigeria...

Tell me why PO won't be the president of Nigeria...

Let me ask you... Between PO, BAT and AA, who will you employ to manage and run a business that's about to go bankrupt and fold...?

Now see...

SE has not ruled for years now, what's wrong if we should try them out...?

OBI is competent and can do the job...

OBI chose a northern Muslim so he brought equity...

ObI fully believes in Nigeria, justice, equity and fairness...

If PO don't win this election, then know that Nigerians have lost hope in Nigeria...

If you're a lover of humanity... If you believe in justice... If you believe in equity and fairness... If you believe that Nigeria deserves the best and will be among the top nations of the world, then support PO.
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Newton2024: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
grandstar:
Tinubu is a firm believer in restructuring and wanted PMB to look into implementing some of the proposals arrived at the conference organized by GEJ administration towards the end of that government but PMB was not interested.

Tinubu was visibly pissed.

Tinubu Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Leave sentiments and personal interests aside and use your God-given common sense and spirit of humanity.

1. Will Nigerians support a Christian-Christian ticket? NO

2. Will Nigerians support having a two consecutive Christian presidents? NO

3. Will Nigerians support us having a two consecutive Southern presidents? NO

4. Can Hausa/Fulani tribe allow peace to reign in Nigeria if after 16 years and none of their person tasted the office of the presidency? NO

I don't know why Nigerians are like this...

Who did this to us...?

Anyone that's not speaking out to condemn the injustice in the system of governance of this nation don't really love Nigeria...

Tell me why PO won't be the president of Nigeria...

Let me ask you... Between PO, BAT and AA, who will you employ to manage and run a business that's about to go bankrupt and fold...?

Now see...

SE has not ruled for years now, what's wrong if we should try them out...?

OBI is competent and can do the job...

OBI chose a northern Muslim so he brought equity...

ObI fully believes in Nigeria, justice, equity and fairness...

If PO don't win this election, then know that Nigerians have lost hope in Nigeria...

If you're a lover of humanity... If you believe in justice... If you believe in equity and fairness... If you believe that Nigeria deserves the best and will be among the top nations of the world, then support PO.
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Gubioma: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
athaboi:
Evil man with evil agenda...did you notice how the op softened the headline? Downplays instead of saying it the way he said it? Suggests useless good governance that they have refused to allow anything good come of governance in Nigeria... thieves! Why are people suggesting good governance If not bcoz they have refused to allow this bottle neck federalism work. Worries about this man is not just him being a Muslim extremist but a mischievous man who only achievement as a governor is successful planting of Islamic jihadists in north eastern Nigeria and he is ready to spread it all over Nigeria! The earlier Nigerians realize the danger and consequences coming ahead with this APC Muslim Muslim ticket the better for everyone
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy)....
Shame on u hypocrite
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by mema900: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

He didn't lie sha.

He lied….you cant talk of robotics in a country where everything is concentrated at the center

Fools sound sensible some times

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Gubioma: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zelenskyy:
To Hell with Shetimma.... The Bloody Boko Haram Founder.

To Hell with Tinubu..... The Beast that packaged Buhari a known Dullard and sold him Twice to Nigerians with false promises.

To Hell with the APC.... A Useless and ineffective Party that has brought untold hardship and misery upon Nigerians.

To Hell with every Dolt and Dunce that plans to Vote for the APC in the upcoming General Elections.

A Vote for the APC is a Vote for Boko Haram and Terrorism.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy).....

Shame on u hypocrite. Muslim Muslim ticket most be in Nigeria, cast ur mind back July 1993 Babagana kingibe & Mnk
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Gubioma: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Feggie3:
God if you love and have truly forgiving us please never give us APC again! Never!!

Whether u like it or not my Kashim & APC are blessing to Nigerians.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Gubioma: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
onez:
You can never be my VP.
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy)....
By God grace he most be our VP.This Kanuri man is a blessing to Nigerians.

Shikenan Nagode
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by SmartPolician: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Basic123:
HAS PETER OBI EVER TALKED ABOUT RESTRUCTURING?

OR EVEN REASONABLE SOLUTIONS

INSTEAD,NA TO DEY QUOTE FAKE STATISTICS

Watch the last interview he granted with Arise TV. He answered those questions.
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by openmine(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
grandstar:

This was very early in PMB's administration in 2015. There was a video where Tinubu expressed disappointment to PMB's refusal to look into the recommendations of the conference. He said it in few words. It was a mixture of surprise, shock and disappointment.

Getting the link will be hard but it's true
Oga please get the video!
There is no way he would have said so without having a word writing of his statement!
The only time he mentioned restructuring,he could not even explain it!
This is why i asked first for his own definition and where he voiced out his frustrations about PMB's inability to implement restructuring!
If he was really intent on making restructuring(which he hasnt explicitly defined) a reality,the best place to do this was the national assembly where his boys Femi G and Amhed Lawan are incharge!
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by SarkinYarki: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
athaboi:
Evil man with evil agenda...did you notice how the op softened the headline? Downplays instead of saying it the way he said it? Suggests useless good governance that they have refused to allow anything good come of governance in Nigeria... thieves! Why are people suggesting good governance If not bcoz they have refused to allow this bottle neck federalism work. Worries about this man is not just him being a Muslim extremist but a mischievous man who only achievement as a governor is successful planting of Islamic jihadists in north eastern Nigeria and he is ready to spread it all over Nigeria! The earlier Nigerians realize the danger and consequences coming ahead with this APC Muslim Muslim ticket the better for everyone

The Mods softened the headline not me .
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Zelenskyy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Gubioma:

Shame on u hypocrite. Muslim Muslim ticket most be in Nigeria, cast ur mind back July 1993 Babagana kingibe & Mnk

You are the Hypocrite here.

Your people would declare a Holy war if Jonathan or Obasanjo had picked a Northern Christian as running mate.

Your people would have cried out If all the service chiefs and important positions in government is occupied by Southerners.

So if you are looking for an Hypocrite, kindly look at the Mirror.

FYI, 1993 is not 2023

Nigerians will teach this useless APC party a serious lesson in 7 months Time.

Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Fobicious: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kizyte:
APC has sampled another terrorist for us to vote, but it takes a terrorist to vote a terrorist.

If you vote APC, you're a terrorist!

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Fobicious: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Antai123:
This Shettima is a mistake to Nigeria Political structure. Unfortunately, An Old Desperado shaking Presidential candidates of Tinubu type is the only person that can make such mistake.

TINUBU AND SHETTIMA CAN NEVER RULE THIS CONTRY. GO AND WRITE IT DOWN.
Written
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Gubioma: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zelenskyy:

You are the Hypocrite here.

Your people would declare a Holy war if Jonathan or Obasanjo had picked a Northern Christian as running mate.

Your people would have cried out If all the service chiefs and important positions in government is occupied by Southerners.

So if you are looking for an Hypocrite, kindly look at the Mirror.

FYI, 1993 is not 2023

Nigerians will teach this useless APC party a serious lesson in 7 months Time.

Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy)......

Oga u ar suffering from high degree of illiteracy.Its seems like u know book but u are beating around bush.
Nigeria constitution said that: A candidate from North and a candidate from south,its didn't said Muslim or Christian. Once ur from north or south u ar qualify to lead.

I have said my own
Shikenan nagode
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Gubioma: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

APC + tinubu and shettima another Buhari and failure waiting to surface.
So we sensible Nigerians reject it
Dan Borno.....
Sensible Nigerians always vote for APC not ur Obi nyamiri flat.My kashim change from image in terms of very things and he is here to change Nigeria to a suitable country.

Shikenan nagode
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno(Kanuri Boy)......

Oga u ar suffering from high degree of illiteracy.Its seems like u know book but u are beating around bush.
Nigeria constitution said that: A candidate from North and a candidate from south,its didn't said Muslim or Christian. Once ur from north or south u ar qualify to lead.

I have said my own
Shikenan nagode

You are confused.

Nigeria is a Secular state made up of Both Christians and Muslims.

The country for a long time has been divided along Religious fault lines. Those fault lines will be made visible again in the upcoming General Elections.

I know what the Constitution says... My question to you is this.

Are there no Competent Northern Christians that Tinubu can choose as a VP candidate ?

Are you guys saying that there is not a single Northern Christian that can be a good VP ?

Are you guys so Insensitivite and Intolerant to the Religion of others ?

I wonder why even Muslims will support Shetimma that founded Boko Haram that is also killing Muslims and bombing Mosques.

The fact that Muslims will continue to support a Boko Haram Founder says a lot about your Religious beliefs.

Kasim Shetimma is a Killer with the blood of many in his hands. He has stained and tainted the APC Ticket with those blood and well meaning Nigerians will reject the APC.

Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by solomon36670: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
He didn't lie sha.He didn't lie sha....
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by pat077: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
grogolin:
I no like this man face. He has the look of a wicked man.
he is wicked and mean. Can't u see the way he described our VP.... Saying good men shld be selling Ice-cream, that is politics shld be for mean ppl like him.
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by omoadeleye(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Boko people, they will spread boko to the whole country.

They are yet to deal with bandits in their state, they still want them to hold the country to spread their state plague to the whole states in the country.
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by COMPAQ(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
grandstar:
Tinubu is a firm believer in restructuring and wanted PMB to look into implementing some of the proposals arrived at the conference organized by GEJ administration towards the end of that government but PMB was not interested.

Tinubu was visibly pissed.

Let's see what Tinubu himself will do if he gets there?
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by AlwaySpeakTruth: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
There will be no restructuring. The governors already hold power. Until the population hold their governors responsible they will continue to suffer
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by Venekconsultt: 1:46am On Jul 13, 2022
indeed 2023 won't be easy
Re: Shettima Down-Plays Restructuring, Suggests Good Governance Instead (2017) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

He didn't lie sha.

Imagine if the country is restructured in a way were the federating units can innovate and rise to the occasion separately without running to the centre for crumbs called federal allocation.

A system were states who produced nothing as income gets paid for doing nothing, is it that kind of environment were you would hear about innovating in artificial intelligence, robotics, nanotechnology and co? I guess you can answer yourself that question.

If as a nation we can't innovate and stand as a federating units , how can we develop in geometric progression as regards the arithmetic progression we are currently doing.

There are different facets in our national life that is hindering these development which needed to be looked upon inorder to get to where we think we should head to in faster pace.

Unfortunately, those who oppose the structure which we currently use from been looked upon are those who find it normal to be given free allocation without working for it. There is no free lunch even in free town , the sooner we realize this the better our national growth.

Therefore, I can say that he isn't saying the truth because if these hindrances to innovation is truncated, we can freely innovate while those who don't want to can languish in mediocrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Six Arms Of Government / Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested / Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.