Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Thoughts On Temi Otedola's Engagement To Mr Eazi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts On Temi Otedola's Engagement To Mr Eazi (362 Views)

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos / I Almost Committed Suicide When Temi Dumped Me For MR Eazi - (pictures) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Temi Otedola's Engagement To Mr Eazi by EndSARS77: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Temi daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, has opened up on the reasons she accepted the marriage proposal of her singer lover Mr Eazi.

In a recent interview the actress had stated that she feels a sense of peace when with Mr Eazi. She said, “It is not something about him. It is just a feeling; a sense of peace I can’t feel with anyone else. It is a feeling like one has found one’s best friend and soulmate. I don’t know how to describe it. It is just like home.”

I am a big fan of Mr Eazi & I know him very well (and respect him). We have never met but I know alot about him & have listened to all his songs. I think the true reason why Temi Otedola agreed to marry Mr Eazi is because of his bad boy looks, the Jamaican accent and the way he does his things

There is a saying that girls like bad boys... there is also a saying that the rich marry the rich. Is not like Mr Eazi was poor but he had not yet attained the billionaire status (or the chilling with the big boys status). You would have expect her to marry somebody like Dangote's son or the president's son (or whoever). So whether she admits it or not, this is why I think Temi Otedola agreed to marry Mr Eazi

What are your own thoughts on the matter?

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Temi Otedola's Engagement To Mr Eazi by Draslo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Don't nobody give a poo poo
Re: My Thoughts On Temi Otedola's Engagement To Mr Eazi by alhajidembele: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
The only sure way to make it in life is to marry a rich man's daughter, to do internet scam or to travel to another country - any of those 3 things. Nigeria don cast since 1960

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Temi Otedola's Engagement To Mr Eazi by Bluezy13(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmm...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are You Guys Scared Of Death ☠️ / Need Advice House / Why Is It That Women Feel Entitled To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.