Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,015 members, 7,890,337 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) (82996 Views)

Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) / Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video) / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Benblaq(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2022
She wear high heel? Oh no grin
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by femiasaolu2014: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
My dream height in women. Too many short girls around.

Short women are usually very temperamental and evil.

Its because they are very close to the ground, the home of their father the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Chikarata2020(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Short women are usually very temperamental and evil.

Its because they are very close to the ground, the home of their father the devil.
Be like say a short girl don deel with u b4
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Dorakay93(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2022
No matter how tall puna dey, during kerewa evrtin go rhyme.
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by metaphysics(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2022
He will be looking up to her cool cool cool shocked
Yorubalandlord:
Missionary and doggy come board.
This woman would be looking down on the man. grin
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Catapillar way grin
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Newtownconcrete: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Afamsi:
What's a female Goliath called?
Goliathress
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by sameks08(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2022
at least the man height go reach her boobs so there is no Walhalla

1 Like

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Bigchristo22(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Lol

Goliatress
You don kill me with laughter grin
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Lovelydaisies: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2022
shocked shocked
And there are shoes her size. I also wonder the kind of bed she sleeps on, especially the hospital bed she gave birth. She's beautiful though.

Many male folks here are busy wondering rubbish and saying obscenities about a lady they don't know on social media. No decency of mind. That's how far their reasoning can go. Instead of them to wonder how she transports herself, exercises, tackles stares, her challenges, handles her job and her day-to-day activities. It's well o!
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Adebowalay(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2022
So, what happens if the woman cheated and the man come dey rake for her, the beatings no go be here ooo... Lol

1 Like

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2022
BBBricks:
One day I go knac.k for brot.hel, wetin dey pain me be say as I dey put my d.ick , e just dey comot back

And she has already positioned for me for doggy, I now looked at her when she rose up and saw that she was taller than me

Omo I no fit cry that day ehn, no be the money dey pain me , but the wasted energy and time.

I just use shyness comot for the place
The girl too noticed and just bade me bye bye.

Guys which style is the best for ladies taller than the guy?
pheew!
Try all legs up facin' the ceiling. grin cheesy
Tueh!!!badt comrade everywhere!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by justmondris: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2022
The most important thing is that they are both happy and okay with it.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
kingscare1:
Why the high heels? Girls sef.
They will say it is fashion.
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Pootle: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
that nigga gonna have a very thick girth cucumber
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2022
E get mind
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by meeketta: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
And the man will be looking up to the woman!
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2022
rottable:
Love doesn't respect height
Love?
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Emmaxmusic(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
Contact us for your next event what we do is live band service
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by KaptainAfrika: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Doggy-style is highly recommended. grin
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by EgbonOyedele: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Afamsi:
Goliathiana
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by RillJ(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Afamsi:

Golieth Q.E.D grin grin grin grin

Don't even bother to thank me please.
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Onosb1990:
Since getting married to lover Francinaldo Da Silva Carvalho in 2015, the lady has overcome bullying and mockery over her height to become an internet celebrity.
The woman is not only tall but with a stunning body to go with the height- an Amazonian breed for that matter - so why person go bully her abeg? undecided
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2022
May God help her old age will be too tough for her to even walk
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Man will always look up to her.
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Afamsi:
Goliathress
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
She got long legs a living proof that giants existed on this planet. Kudos to all the short guys that managed to nail tail ladies , you guys are great.
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
DaInferno:
give me 5 reasons why we should vote Tinubu
cos of won't win
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by antibullshit: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Which doggy? He's too short ! Can a chihuahua Bleep a rottwieler? the only way he can have sex with her is lying down it doesn't matter who s on top. Standing or doggy won't work . The advantage is that he can Bleep her missionary style and suck her breasts at the same time without any stress!
Re: Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Afamsi:
An Amazonian. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.