Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim-muslim Ticket: The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject (246 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject by Newton2024: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
If your G.O or pastor is too cowardly or too politically correct to publicly reject islamisation agenda of terrorists through muslim-muslim ticket, then reject him and his church totally. He is not a Christian. He is an agent of the Devil. Don't look at his fame.

This is not the time to be politically correct. Terrorists are seriously at war with children of God while government is hiding behind one finger. Nigerian GOs should speak up instead of burying their heads in sand like ostriches.

Remember these GOs have fully armed soldiers protecting them and their family 24/7. They and their family also have visa to working nations of the world. In case of South-Sudan treatment of Christians in Nigeria, they and their families will follow the next available flight. Please don't let them deceive you.

If Islamic terrorists are not ashamed to surpport their own, Pastors have no reason to be ashamed of surporting Peter Obi. PO is the only sheep among the wolves so he has highest chance of winning this election. Let us all support Labour Party.

God bless the gospel!
God bless Nigeria!!
God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject by Jagabanofafrica: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
The useless IPOB are every where now.
Pls go and vote for your Biafra Terrorist OBI

Jagaban is the man
Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is the man
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject by Newton2024: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
The useless IPOB are every where now.
Pls go and vote for your Biafra Terrorist OBI

Jagaban is the man
Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is the man

The Borno State Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Bishop Naga Mohammed, has described as untrue reports in the social media that he had supported the choice of a former governor of Borno State, Alhaji Kashim Ibrahim Shettima by the All Progressives Congress as the running mate to its presidential flag bearer in the 2023 election, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

According to him, he neither granted any interview to any journalist nor issued any press statement to that effect.

Mohammed, in an interview with The PUNCH, said the story which had gone viral was taken from what he said in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno State at a time when Shettima was the governor.

He said, “I have not granted an interview to anybody and never issued any statement. Was it not yesterday (Sunday) they said they had appointed him (Shettima)? How come I granted interview at the APC secretariat?

“Nobody called me. No journalist called me, except when this thing happened, when the papers were carrying it viral, then people were calling me.

“Right now, I’m somehow angry and not even composed to talk very well. The story they are carrying was in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno when Kashim Shettima was the governor.

“They picked that story and I, being CAN chairman, they now levelled it against me. I am just framed up and I don’t even have trust speaking with journalists, including you, because I don’t know what else you will write.”

https://punchng

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject by Maynman: 12:36am On Jul 13, 2022
worshippers of Abrahamaic gods lol
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject by Lighthouse50: 3:58am On Jul 13, 2022
True believers live in the world but are not a part of the world. Let ceasar have what belongs to him and handover to GOD His own

(1) (Reply)

Be Strong In The Lord. / Does Satan Personally Cause Every Tragedy? / What Is Pastor Kumuyi Lookin For Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.