Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,969 members, 7,927,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons (28535 Views)

Oyetola @66th Birthday: Aregbesola Shuns Oyetola / Kirikiri Prisons Better Than Indian Hospital — El-zakzaky / Senator Shehu Sani Shares Photos Of Himself In Abia And Kirikiri Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Helenlo: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Next agender to break
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Helenlo: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Next agender to break they don brake kuje next is kirikiri
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Pootle: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022
foolishness instead of visiting the more vulnerable ones undecided
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by TinubuNG: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Nigerians are designed for poverty, the same Oyetola that has not paid any primary school pensioners for the past four years of his administration...
Go and get your fact right, I won't say more than that.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Hespee93: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
See hypocritical comments everywhere, when did the prison attack occur, when is he visiting?

I believe that thosw that support his action are either PDP or LP supporters, by the grace of Almighty God all you will be put to shame.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Prince111111: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hespee93:
See hypocritical comments everywhere, when did the prison attack occur, when is he visiting?

I believe that thosw that support his action are either PDP or LP supporters, by the grace of Almighty God all you will be put to shame.
e go shock you grin
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Durabest: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:

You cannot wish me the same...
i have done that already and it has started working.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Brendaniel: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Durabest:
i have done that already and it has started working.

Sorry it cannot work, because you are not God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti / Remove ‘Obidients’, Nigerians Will Be Faced With Tyranny – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.