Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,625 members, 7,948,391 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Secret Of Making Millions With Arbitrage Business Even If You Don't Have Capital - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret Of Making Millions With Arbitrage Business Even If You Don't Have Capital (733 Views)

OLD TAKER" The "Big Yahoo Boy's Who Went From Making Millions To Going Broke / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? / Become A Yahoo Boy And Start Making Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Making Millions With Arbitrage Business Even If You Don't Have Capital by brightthompson: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
My name is Thompson bright.
I am a digital marketer, a blogger, Forex trader, content creator, and Arbitrage business trader.

I teach people how to make money the simple and fun way.
I also help people to create foreign bank account here in Nigeria without CBN restrictions.
As we know PayPal.com do not allows opening account in Nigeria, even if you do, you can only send fund to make payment but can not received fund which is problems to many Nigeria digital marketer, freelance, tiktoker.

Well PayPal is the most trust online gateway payment platform all over the world, which all most all online payment merchant used them.

In this guild I want to revealed secret of making millions with arbitrage business here in Nigeria.

Before we move into steps by steps guild, we need to know what arbitrage is and how we can profit from the business.

In economics and finance, arbitrage is the practice of taking advantage of a difference in prices in two or more markets; striking a combination of matching deals to capitalise on the difference, the profit being the difference between the market prices at which the unit is traded.
Arbitrage in trading is the practice of simultaneously buying and selling an asset to take advantage of a difference in price.
e.g let say Mr Ahmad bought $1 from Mr femi for #505 and sold the one dollar to miss Oluchi #545 the different of the price is what's known as arbitrage.

Now we understand what arbitrage is, we need to know how to access the fund and where to sell them without having millions of capital.

N:B for one to start dollars exchange in Nigeria you will be needing millions of naira and CBN documents which is not easy to obtain except you are well connected.

Now let us go into steps by steps guild on how to do all of this.

Step one.
The first thing to do is to own a foreign bank account here in Nigeria.
To open foreign bank account here in Nigeria please pay attention here and don't make any mistake.
Make sure you read this guild twice before going into creating the account.
Go to www.grey.co
When the page load up click on get started button.
Please fill the information correctly as it is in you government issue ID card, and your utility bill.
N:B don't put a different name, date of birth, from the one you have in you ID card.

Step two
After the registration go to your email, and confirmed the email they sent to you.
Then login into your account.

Step three
Now you are in your account click on kyc verification button as you can not do anything with out your account been verify.
To do that you need to submit you government issue ID card, maybe international passport is the best, voters card, nin card any of those government issue ID card.
Snap front and back of the card and a video record of yourself.
The beauty about the platform is that it will be telling you the next step to take.
Please relax and do them.

Step four.
Once your account has been approved. Click on account, you we see dollar, pounds, Euro request virtual Bank account.
Please click on request account, you can request all of the account but one after the other.

Step five
It will open a page for you to fill all the information.
Please make sure the information is correct, where you have what is your occupation please use I am a digital marketer, freelance, webmaster any of these don't tell you want to make money online.
Once you click on the finish it will take them three to seven working day to approved your account.
Once your account is approved I say a big congratulations to you.

Please take note that we are going to be working with our pounds and euro account here because is faster.

Now that you have your foreign bank account. Click on the pounds for instance is going to display all your foreign bank account info on great British pounds.
This means,
Note down the information correctly, your foreign bank account name as display, your account number, the bank name, your routing number and all the information.

Step six
What you will do is go to you local bank and tell them you want to send money to your brother, friend outside Nigeria. They will tell you the requirements which is to which is passport or any of those government issue ID card.
Please check the currency rate in the platform which is #730 per pounds.

Step seven
Go back and give your brother, sister, friends anybody you truest with your money and tell them to go to the bank with the foreign bank account information you have from grey.co
They will make the payment and it will be received in your foreign bank account.

Step eight
Now the money has arrived to our foreign bank account, we need to swap it.
To swap it simply click on swap fund and because we have the money in pounds, we put the amount we have and select the currency we want to swap it to, which is our naira.
When we have swap the money it going to be on our naira account.

Final step
We will then click on withdraw fund and put the our account number we want to withdraw into bum..in less the 10mins we the money we land in our Nigeria local bank account.

Please if you have anybody that want to open PayPal that you can use to send and received money link the person up with me.
Thanks and Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Making Millions With Arbitrage Business Even If You Don't Have Capital by judatech: 12:51am On Jul 13, 2022
How do make profit then after swapping?

(1) (Reply)

Attention Seun / Mr LA Vs Sardaunan Badarawa : Has PDP Sold Out? / Lady Cries Out, Says People Mistake Her For 17-year-old Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.