Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Regé-jean Page’s Wife: All You Need To Know About His Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regé-jean Page’s Wife: All You Need To Know About His Marriage (565 Views)

Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / E-money And Wife All Smiles As They Jet Out For Wedding Annivasery - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regé-jean Page’s Wife: All You Need To Know About His Marriage by mohamer(m): 5:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Regé-Jean Page’s Wife: All You Need to Know About His Marriage

Regé-Jean Page is married to Sandra. Sandra is a native of Montreal, Quebec. The two met at the University of Toronto where Sandra was studying for her Ph.D. in French Literature. They have been together since 2000 and got married in 2003. During their time at the university, Regé-Jean was completing his degree in Political Science and History before pursuing an MBA at Harvard University. Sandra currently works as an Associate Professor of French Language and Literature at McGill University where she has been teaching since 2006.READ MORE
https://tootbuzz.com/rege-jean-page-rege-jean-page-rege-jean-pages-wife/

Re: Regé-jean Page’s Wife: All You Need To Know About His Marriage by siofra(f): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Fine man kiss
Re: Regé-jean Page’s Wife: All You Need To Know About His Marriage by mohamer(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
really good maN

(1) (Reply)

You Gave Me Iphone 13, Slept With Me And Later Took The Phone Back, Actress Accu / Jade Osiberu Biography, Net Worth, Age, Career | Lifestyle / “I Will Rather Go Blind” – Mercy Johnson Tells Her Little Boy, Henry Who Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.