Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,375 members, 7,964,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:10 PM

Mr. Peter Obi's Journey Towards Aso Rock Villa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Peter Obi's Journey Towards Aso Rock Villa. (221 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Peter Obi's Journey Towards Aso Rock Villa. by Jiokejohn: 6:25am On Jul 13, 2022
The intrigues of late May and early June 2022 will never be forgotten in Nigeria’s political space. What started as a pebble of sand is rapidly metamorphosing into a gigantic rock. OBIDIENT MOVEMENT has become so formidable that the two leading political parties, APC and PDP are now losing sleep, no thanks to the emergence of one man in the 2023 general election.

Many political analysts are skeptical of Mr. Peter Obi, Labour Party's presidential candidate’s quest to occupy Aso rock. Yours sincerely saw it as a mere awareness of someone seeking political relevance. I and other like minds kicked against his decision to leave PDP, the leading opposition party, and joined the Labour party, a perceived miniature party. I never knew that such a move will become one of the best decisions ever made by a politician in the modern Nigerian political circle. As I’m writing this, Labour Party has become a household name in our journey to the 2023 general election. Mr. Peter Obi is becoming so popular that, hardly will anyone mention three serious presidential aspirants without including him in the first three. Obidient movement, and Labout Party has become a very big concern to APC and PDP. Ignore the movement at your peril.

In early June, analysts are tagging Labour Party (LP) as a party without structure, but today, the narrative has changed. LP is now a table shaker that is rapidly penetrating every nook and cranny of Nigeria dislodging other political structures. Just before my visible eyes, I am witnessing the fortune of a relatively known Political party turned around and still being turned around because of the emergence of one man, Mr. Peter Obi in modern-day Nigeria.

Many people are questioning the recent surge in Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) registrations and requests for transfer on Nigeria’s attitude of late approach to courses or exercise. To me, I disagree. The emergency of Mr. Peter Obi is the cause. Many who lost hope in Nigeria politics saw him as an alternative that change the perception which awakened their interest that spurred the massive voter registration we are witnessing today.

I tell you most solemnly, the Obidient movement is divine. It is a Nigerian project. No tribal or religious correlation.

Do not be deceived about the fate of the Labour Party and Mr. Peter Obi if he wins the presidential election in 2023 owing to the composition of our national assembly at the moment. It might interest you to know that the 10th assembly that will be inaugurated in 2023 is still vacant. And yet to be occupied by any political party. Reminiscent of 2015, many lawmakers rode on the popularity of Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) as a perceived messiah to emerge senators and rep members. So, do not ignore such a factor.

There is no gainsaying that Mr. Peter Obi and Labour Party are making waves and garnering momentum more than other political parties. As we are approaching 2023, let’s watch with keen interest as events unfold.

May GOD bless Mr. Peter Obi and Labour Party!

{Jiokejohn writes}

Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Journey Towards Aso Rock Villa. by Dreal1247: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2022
T
Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Journey Towards Aso Rock Villa. by LoneWolf212: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Man of the moment
Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Journey Towards Aso Rock Villa. by onez: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Let's continue to build the momentum. Stay Woke, Stay OBIdient

(1) (Reply)

Aniagwu Hails Emergence Of Unobunjo As Delta NAWOJ Chair / Dancing Governor, Enjoy Best Of Senector Adeleke / Street Pop - Will You Vote Tinubu , Peter Obi Or Atiku In 2023 Angry Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.