Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,262 members, 7,934,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks (28730 Views)

Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions / Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by DKM123: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Powerful words from a real man!

Oga Tinubu did not meet any of the qualities he listed.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by GodPrince: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2022
He said nothing special or new. He still sits on the fence anyway
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Jack500:
Yes, that is why we are voting a man with the track record.

A leader. Tinubu jagaban
Nigerians will not for a terrorist sympathiser and drug cartel thief

Nigerians will not vote for APC
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by bonnyhope: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2022
If you think I am supporting Peter Obi because he is a Christian and from Igbo extraction, then replace him with Orji Uzor Kalu, or Rochas Okorocha and see if I will do same.

If you think I dislikes Atiku because he is not a Christian then replace him with Babagana Zulum or Lamido Sanusi and see if I won't support anyone of them.

If you think I dislikes Bola Tinubu because he is a yoruba man, replace him with Akinwumi Adesina or Yemi Osinbajo and see if I won't support anyone of them.

Fixing today's Nigeria is beyond ethnicity, tribalism, religion etc,and even far beyond party affiliation.

All we are clamouring and roaring for; is credibility, accountability, productivity, security, a responsible youth, ready to serve and bring desired change with a touch of integrity.

Our future is secured with a vote for #peterobiforbetternigeria

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by GodPrince: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Remaining nairaland seun to talk e own
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Bfly: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Why can't this dastard just say his mind?
None of those expired politicians is a wise choice.
They are just forcing themselves on us. They have been in the system, we have tasted them all.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Brushstrokes20: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Spot on!.. Nig must be urgently rescued from the diabolic claws of these self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided undecided

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Patience79: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
May the eyes of our understanding continually be enlightened. ..
God is in the midst of her, and she shall ( Nigeria) not be moved.

@Seun , now you are seeing what we have seen earlier..More to come.

#Obidient 100%
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by anigbajumo(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Balkan:
Very funny that media houses now know what the evil party they have been supporting can do.

You allowed the evil party to buy your conscience. Instead of you telling the deluded masses to vote Obi you are telling vote wisely

Obi is the incoming president.
Nothing urchins can do about it.

You are telling a well known political journalist that has interviewed almost all our major political stalwart including the president to be partisan??

I don’t know the kind of education most of u acquired that’s restricted you from thinking like someone with functional brain.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Amed4bilz(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Jack500:
Yes, that is why we are voting a man with the track record.

A leader. Tinubu jagaban

Track record kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by obailala(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2022
elnino83:
@op your English and pronunciation is terrible , always post your video without explaining what the video is about .. it’s annoying cos the video is self explanatory
I swear I thought I was the only one that that introduction irritates.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Ckonnet: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
ContentedK:
Seun good morning oooo!!!

He lives in another world so it's not yet ohuru for him.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by tenpipsperday: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2022
There are some students who have been at home for months due to ASUU strikes but will chosse to come to nairaland to fight each other because of politicians who don't care for them, politicians whose children are stuyding abroad where there are no university strikes.

Make una continue
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by jrusky(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Oh it's now you woke up baa? Were you not one of them that brought this evil upon Nigerians then?

Didn't I personally message you then that to remove this evil party you are supporting from Nigeria will be like someone planning to bring down Moutain Kilmajaro.

Now you are shouting enough is enough when the evil party are already in total control from.presidency to the primary school. And to worsen the case the Obi people would have click to to quietly silent apc ran away from pdp to shit Labour and his shit Labour party had been hijacked by political terrorist and ipigs animals now Nigerias are in dilemmaand are even ready to stick with the known devils and that is the option right now. Its either apc or pdp come 2023 nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by ajayiopy: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Latestreport1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RKwFRRrKfA

Enough! Vote and Vote wisely, Let's take Our Country Back-Seun Akinbaloye of Channels TV Speak

As he plead with Every Nigerians to vote and vote wisely comes 2023 General Election

https://fb.watch/edT9wrkL4S/

TO FOLLOW JORNALIST NA TO ENTER GUTTER,ALL OF THEM DEY COLLECT.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by munafav(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Seun God bless you.... Vote Obi/Datti....We are OBI-dient.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by vastolord4(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Blaze14k:

Can u stop the rhetorics and face the reality on ground.. this is what we do all the time. Stop shyin away from ur problems

What problems? There is just 1 general problem and it is fakeness in politicians
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Kog45(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
This guy is the best journalist presently if you see the way he interview those big politicians without fear u go think say the guy gather jazz full body.
When I watch the day he interview kwankwanso and cris Nigge that na when I begin fear this seun. Even me wet they type no get that mind
The guy is good.... imagine Seun went to public school C&S Ilorin.He must have had good Nursery & primary school foundation....advice to young families if you don't have money for private secondary school just make sure your kids have good Nursery&Primary foundation,that is the basic,missing it,very few catches up in secondary school and university.

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by GreyLaw(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Sweetommytom:
He couldnt mention his preferred candidate because he was being professional

Yes, unlike Mynd44 here helping to clear Tinubu of wrong doings in the David Hundeyin article. Abeg Mynd44 no vex oo. I know say you be mod and you fit ban me. Na just true I talk; I no fight you.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by kennyniyi: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Humans are the most gullible even animals are way better. We believe stupid things easily, get easily turned on by hopium guys, get extremely excited and expectant, then end up extremely disappointed. History will repeat itself again. Sit in tight with your seatbelt in place and get ready for another bumpy ride. All politicians all same no sane clan among them all.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Alajiki(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
APC is a dead party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject APC, don't vote for APC

Nigeria has long been Christianised but nobody said anything. I was made to clap, dance and sing halleluyah 4 days in a week in my primary school but I protested not. I was drafted into Christmas Carol year-on-year without my parents' consent but no protest came from any quarter. I was made to say the Lord's prayer whenever I wanted to eat in school without considering my belief but I still did not take it as anything. I was not alone, my story was the same for so many other Muslim pupils who were in the majority in the then Ibadan Municipal Government (IMG) primary School.

I got into secondary school, the story was the same with the exception of the lord's prayer while eating (because food was not served in secondary school).

I am a graduate now and I have been working for the past 16 years, the story is the same. You come to office and you are confronted with drumming and dancing, crusade-like.

The truth is that there had never been religious crisis (especially in the west) because Muslims have been so accommodating and tolerant for years because we believe communal conviviality and good neighborliness transcend religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Eddygourdo(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2022
BATshit is a druglord, everyone knows that, with his oluwole certificates. someone who did nothing during his tenure as a governor in lagos. A flooded slum
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by alfarouq(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
APC is a dead party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject APC, don't vote for APC

Be careful with the things you post less you make it into a religious affair.

I know people that won't vote APC but the moment you make it an Islam vs Islam Haters thing then forget it.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by robosky02(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2022

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Panda7: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Latestreport1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RKwFRRrKfA

Enough! Vote and Vote wisely, Let's take Our Country Back-Seun Akinbaloye of Channels TV Speak

As he plead with Every Nigerians to vote and vote wisely comes 2023 General Election

https://fb.watch/edT9wrkL4S/
this short yoruba demon psycha, which one is our country how many people are inside your country i rather live on water than live in your land.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by kponkedenge(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2022
vastolord4:
Channels TV just know how to ask the right people the wrong questions but bombard the wrong people with the right questions

Seun is saying this cos Channels has invited the PDP and APC to their platform to come and tell Nigerians what they will do when elected, but they refused to come.

We all know why.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by ATLIEN2027: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Is it ironic that the same.PDP, the M-kpuru mmiirrr cannibals are ok with a Christian Christian candidates in Osun state, a State that is majority Muslims but they are wailing and crying about a Muslim Muslim ticket in a majority Muslim country.
Na thunder go kee all of you HYPOCRITES.
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Frank488: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Vote Peter obi come 2023
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by Frank488: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Is it ironic that the same.PDP, the M-kpuru mmiirrr cannibals are ok with a Christian Christian candidates in Osun state, a State that is majority Muslims but they are wailing and crying about a Muslim Muslim ticket in a majority Muslim country.
Na thunder go kee all of you HYPOCRITES.
God go shame all of una
Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Seun Okinbaloye, I know u are a member here and u are readin dis now.

Abeg, d way u dey giv som pro PDP/APC side tackling 4 politics today, ee dey popori me 4 bodi!

grin

Re: Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks by GreyLaw(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2022
kponkedenge:

Seun is saying this cos Channels has invited the PDP and APC to their platform to come and tell Nigerians what they will do when elected, but they refused to come.

We all know why.

Yes, a Tinubu will never come for interview. He is bigger than Nigerians. He just wants to be called Mr. President. He will fail a million times over! Same with Atiku. They are all bigger than Nigeria.

We should make a law banning all these idiots from contesting if they cannot come for debates and tell Nigerians what they want to do. When Mr. Buhari became President he denied all promises saying they were made by his campaign group and not him. Imagine the insult.

Many of these politicians are criminally minded people who feel larger than life. They will all fail come 2023. Nigerians will make sure to retire them permanently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / 2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts / Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.