Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Scammers Defrauding Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scammers Defrauding Fresh Graduates (692 Views)

Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} / Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) / Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Defrauding Fresh Graduates by pjo: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2011
Pleaseth don't be a victim. Also pass this information to your freinds and relatives especially the copers that just finished service. I got a text message from someone that claimed we served in sokoto.he addressed me by my full name stated his state code.he claimed he had gotten a job with AGIP oil in rivers state,and asked me to call him if i was interested as there was an internal vacancy for the indegines.though i was serving in sokoto before i redeployed to abuja. I called the number he gave me the man gave me his email add.i sent him my credentials.one thing led to another and before you know it i had paid almost 100k in to his acc for d form and other documents that would be given by the chief of the place.just yesterday morning again,i got a call from one emmanuel who claimed we served in sokoto together.he said he just got a job with a refinery in kaduna and that they're still recruiting and i should call hin so he could give me the phone number of the person that will help me. I think this rogues get the details of their targets from the picture album that the copers were given on the day of POP which contain there details. Please share this with your freinds and relatives.Pleaseth don't be a victim. Also pass this information to your freinds and relatives especially the copers that just finished service. I got a text message from someone that claimed we served in sokoto.he addressed me by my full name stated his state code.he claimed he had gotten a job with AGIP oil in rivers state,and asked me to call him if i was interested as there was an internal vacancy for the indegines.though i was serving in sokoto before i redeployed to abuja. I called the number he gave me the man gave me his email add.i sent him my credentials.one thing led to another and before you know it i had paid almost 100k in to his acc for d form and other documents that would be given by the chief of the place.just yesterday morning again,i got a call from one emmanuel who claimed we served in sokoto together.he said he just got a job with a refinery in kaduna and that they're still recruiting and i should call hin so he could give me the phone number of the person that will help me. I think this rogues get the details of their targets from the picture album that the copers were given on the day of POP which contain there details. Please share this with your freinds and relatives.

(1) (Reply)

Female English Teachers Needed / Wed Designer Wanted For Employment / Freelance Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.