Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,785 members, 7,941,953 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry (1016 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by specialraph10: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Please don't mind my grammatical errors. It might be long but please take your time to read this. Hello nairalanders, I need your advice please, bashing is welcome. I'm a guy in my late 20's, I have this first girl (Let me just call her Bola) we've been dating since 2019. Bola and I have went through a lot, she stick by me through thick and thin and never cheated on me despite her Mum said her daughter can't marry people from our place but she stood her ground. Fast forward to last year February I felt she wasn't caring like she used to do so I cheated on her, few weeks later I started seeing this dude around her and later found that they are now dating, I felt so hurt badly because I really love her and wish to marry her but she doesn't seem submissive or love me like she used to do. Two weeks later she called me and begged me that we should come back together, I accepted her back because I love her but during the time she was dating this guy I met another lady (Let me call her Tope). I got her pregnant and she was ready to be my wife. She is very loyal and submissive but the truth is I love Bola more and she is my type of lady. Around April this year, Tope gave birth to a beautiful girl but Bola and I already broke up a week before Tope gave birth and she never knew Tope was pregnant because I traveled and wasn't really around so we didn't see , meanwhile I met this lady( Let me call her Kemi), we're same age, she is a single mother of two year old boy, she works in an hospital and have been caring for my needs since February that I met her. Don't let me lie to you guys, Kemi has always been there for me for almost everyday since I met her. When Tope gave birth I posted it on my WhatsApp and Bola saw it but ignored thinking I just post the picture of someone else child to make her feel jealous, a week later we did my daughter's naming and I posted it, it was until then she knew it's true but couldn't believe. She texted me and I said when we see I'll explain to her, she came to my place I apologise to her and she forgave me. Few weeks later she met Kemi at my place, she got mad and embarrassed me so much in front of my neighbours and everybody, the embarrassment was too much that I feel like the ground should swallow me. Meanwhile my family don't want Tope because of where she is from too. For me I love Bola more than all of them but she seem not ready for marriage, she is in her mid 20's. Please house advise me on who to marry among the 3 of them. Please mods move this to front page

1 Like

Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by Mokason288(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2022
You are not ready to marry

You are still forming YORUBA DEMON

1 Like

Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by Rhozabeth(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Bros marry the 3 of them, case closed!
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by Uzomacharles: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
See your life...
You go around planting seeds and planting emotions...

Be A Better Version Of You !!!
You still wanna go back to your ex or focus on your future?
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by LordHashira: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by hardon1(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
LordHashira:
find a 4th girl since you want to be stupid. Shior!

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by jogsman01(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Someone said 4th already, but I'll advice you to get the 5th incase you need more stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by PumpumPrince: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
specialraph10:
Please don't mind my grammatical errors. It might be long but please take your time to read this. Hello nairalanders, I need your advice please, bashing is welcome. I'm a guy in my late 20's, I have this first girl (Let me just call her Bola) we've been dating since 2019. Bola and I have went through a lot, she stick by me through thick and thin and never cheated on me despite her Mum said her daughter can't marry people from our place but she stood her ground. Fast forward to last year February I felt she wasn't caring like she used to do so I cheated on her, few weeks later I started seeing this dude around her and later found that they are now dating, I felt so hurt badly because I really love her and wish to marry her but she doesn't seem submissive or love me like she used to do. Two weeks later she called me and begged me that we should come back together, I accepted her back because I love her but during the time she was dating this guy I met another lady (Let me call her Tope). I got her pregnant and she was ready to be my wife. She is very loyal and submissive but the truth is I love Bola more and she is my type of lady. Around April this year, Tope gave birth to a beautiful girl but Bola and I already broke up a week before Tope gave birth and she never knew Tope was pregnant because I traveled and wasn't really around so we didn't see , meanwhile I met this lady( Let me call her Kemi), we're same age, she is a single mother of two year old boy, she works in an hospital and have been caring for my needs since February that I met her. Don't let me lie to you guys, Kemi has always been there for me for almost everyday since I met her. When Tope gave birth I posted it on my WhatsApp and Bola saw it but ignored thinking I just post the picture of someone else child to make her feel jealous, a week later we did my daughter's naming and I posted it, it was until then she knew it's true but couldn't believe. She texted me and I said when we see I'll explain to her, she came to my place I apologise to her and she forgave me. Few weeks later she met Kemi at my place, she got mad and embarrassed me so much in front of my neighbours and everybody, the embarrassment was too much that I feel like the ground should swallow me. Meanwhile my family don't want Tope because of where she is from too. For me I love Bola more than all of them but she seem not ready for marriage, she is in her mid 20's. Please house advise me on who to marry among the 3 of them. Please mods move this to front page

angry
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by PumpumPrince: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
specialraph10:

^^^story
brother i can help...juss gimmme one, the lightskin one..i beg!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by Ehinjuola: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Well, to my best of understanding, you got a complicated issue there already.

But should you're confuse as your age speak, I will dish in some little advise by asking some little and understanding questions.

1. Which one do you have peace of mind with whenever you're around her?

2. Have you for once think about futuristic stake around one and see what it looks like?.

3. The big question is not the one you love, but the one who loves you dearly.

Note:- Whatever you want to do in life, go along with your most priority option.
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by HopeNeverDies: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Damnn!!!
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by Jeon(f): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Marry both..After all . Men are polygamous in nature.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by PrettyBolu(f): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
specialraph10:

Your confusion is just the way you write. No paragraph. Nothing.

If you cannot separate paragraphs and sentences properly, how can you separate three ladies and know who to marry
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by specialraph10: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
LordHashira:
find a 4th girl since you want to be stupid. Shior!
The wise ones will rather be quiet when they have nothing to say, what's now your contribution now? You could have been quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say. Oponu
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by specialraph10: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
jogsman01:
Someone said 4th already, but I'll advice you to get the 5th incase you need more stupidity.
It would have been better if your Dad use condom when making love to give birth to a useless idiot like you.
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by specialraph10: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Your confusion is just the way you write. No paragraph. Nothing.

If you cannot separate paragraphs and sentences properly, how can you separate three ladies and know who to marry
Are you here to pick point blunders? You wey sabi everything where your life dey na? I even wrote that you should pardon my blunders and you are here looking for blunders, wetin you don achieve with the English wey u sabi? Your type are those educated fools that work as maid to a rich illiterate, oponu
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by TenOverTen111(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
T
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by TenOverTen111(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
The story is not complete, when will you meet Tolu?
Re: I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry by PrettyBolu(f): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
specialraph10:
Are you here to pick point blunders? You wey sabi everything where your life dey na? I even wrote that you should pardon my blunders and you are here looking for blunders, wetin you don achieve with the English wey u sabi? Your type are those educated fools that work as maid to a rich illiterate, oponu

Me, maid to rich people? You that is a maid to three women, washing their undies without shame.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Has Been Transferring Money Internationally. / Nanny Sends Her 18yr To Madam's Hubby. She Got Pregnant And Became 2nd Wife / Naughty Female Nurse Leaks Her Video On LIVE Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.