Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,980 members, 7,987,506 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:02 PM

Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth (84388 Views)

Shocker As Doctor Rapes Six Months Pregnant Woman On Antenatal Visit / Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
siofra:

She's not stereotyping, she's speaking the truth.
Has Jeon told you what she is going through at the hands of her cousins?

They are always sexually molesting her.

She should speak up.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by t2luv1: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Dear men, what is wrong with you lots for God sake?

Raping reptiles, babies, adults, just anguish a hole.

Here in Miami, the situation is reversed what we have are adult female teachers seducing their male students. In fact, two married teachers got pregnant, So I am asking the same question you were asking the men "Dear women, what is wrong with you lots for God's sake?"

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men will always be men. Anything with a hole they would always want to insert their rusty sticks.

A pregnant woman in Labour for that matter.

This rapist gender would rape animals, babies, adults just anything with hole.. May God help us

https://www.nairaland.com/7220874/mistress-beats-me-not-licking
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by condralbedez: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Emperorx:
including ur father and brothers and all the males in your family they are all useless so also ur future husband and sons.instead of u to condemn the stupid act of a single man u are saying nonsense
Nice one,I dnt knw what's the problem of all these self
acclaimed faminists.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Uthmaniyya: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Onyi22:
Men are Useless, all of them
Even the one that gave birth to u abi

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by BankyGee(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Onyi22:
See the position you are in your DP, na wetin dey cause this kind headline be that angry
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by kenoxzy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men will always be men. Anything with a hole they would always want to insert their rusty sticks.

This rapist gender would rape animals, babies, adults just anything with hole.. May God help us
Like your dad and brothers right
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by dimexy247(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
flames007:
Yes, yes! I can literally feel the glee in every word of your post. Keep stereotyping like this and you may never be able to entrust your heart with any man. Shey you still want to marry?

To the the man, i think he's possessed. No sane man would ever even think of such talk less of doing it - disgusting.

Hey bro, don't take that slut seriously, I think her whole family members (men) were rapist and from what we heard, her dad raped her and her mother, since then she been feeding her delusional self this useless charade calling men out at any given opportunity. She is sick, we hope she's able to recover.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Impregnablefolk: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Humans r d most sarcastic beings on earth. If na man talk say women na "holes" women go sentence am 2 life imprisonment! D future is truly Email.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by sandland: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

I think this particular hole is special. The man's action is disgusting.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by kingyakos: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
No be new thing, i don see as two doctors dey kpansh pregnant woman for hospital.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Dorakay93(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You have just said rubbish.
Rusty stick makes u alive to type this nonsense
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Dorakay93(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

You have just said rubbish.
Same rusty stick makes u alive to type this nonsense
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by biggie73(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

....it's so wrong of you to generalize the misdeeds of few into same gender.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by t2luv1: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
BankyGee:

See the position you are in your DP, na wetin dey cause this kind headline be that angry

lol nah true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Jeon(f): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
BenDo63:

Has Jeon told you what she is going through at the hands of her cousins?

They are always sexually molesting her.

She should speak up.

See silentgroper or whatever is your name.
Know the type of talk you do follow me talk.

Respect yourself and stop dragging me to ur useless family where the males make use of their penis as brain..

BenDo63:
Jeon will not comment here because there is nothing wrong with this.

This is the way of life of her people grin

This is not a crime cool

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by uptownemmygee(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Which kind enjoyments dey for this one again nah
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by simplesearch: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is actually an abomination
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Lagusta(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Uzomacharles:
What if is a lie?

It's not a lie, i saw that video on someone's whatsapp status.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by pacespot(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
embarassed what does he have to enjoy from such act.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

you didn't comment when the Warri woman raped a ten year old girl
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by tnerro1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abeg someone illustrate with pictures, me I am not understanding
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

See silentgroper or whatever is your name.
Know the type of talk you do follow me talk.

Respect yourself and stop dragging me to ur useless family where the males make use of their penis as brain..

At least dey there is no incest and we don't molest female cousins. cry

Hard luck Jeon, your scar will heal with time. cry cry
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by bdchange(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Onyi22:
Seems you want to be a wife to Mosdii, because he is the pioneer of this statement. He is known to be a lunatic.please don't tell me he has infected you.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by rollywise(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Dear men, what is wrong with you lots for God sake?

Raping reptiles, babies, adults, just anguish a hole.

Shurup!
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just when you think you have heard everything.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
There you have it sick, psychotic medical personnel all over the world.

Never trust a doctor with your female wards.
Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Alexaonfleek: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
somehow:
Is it possible for one person (Dr) to perform a C-section or how was this possible for one person to be there for that long without a nurse at least?

Weird humans everywhere.
It seems you've never had a major surgery or your relative hasn't had one.
During a surgery, after anesthetics is administered, there is a cloth(not sure of the name, a theatre cloth sha) that is hung to separate the area that is being operated on from the rest of the body.
In this woman's case, her upper pelvic region, so the cloth will probably be around her abdominal area.
So the surgerons and nurses probably didn't see what was happening on the other side of the cloth where the rapist was, and were probably concentrating on their side.
They had suspicions though, and that's why they still caught him early.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Jeon(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
BenDo63:

At least dey there is no incest and we don't molest female cousins. cry

Hard luck Jeon, your scar will heal with time. cry cry

That's what runs in your family... If not you won't be using that wounds and scars on a family you know nothing about...

Silentgroper, it's not by forcing to communicate with you ... So better switch up to ur main moniker..

You are so irritating, and a total turn off... Just stop trying or pushing urself harder for me to acknowledge your existence.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth by Sorrento: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
4ward4:

Bloody Rapist Spotted. May a Dick be use to check the CM of your wife, your sisters,niece and all females associated to you. Then you can come up here to defend the act.Despite the forum is faceless your insensitiveness shows who truly you are in person.
Just shut up dude and leave that nigga tf alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.