Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:11 AM

Does 'strategies' Like "They Will Labour To Death" Still Work On Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does 'strategies' Like "They Will Labour To Death" Still Work On Nigerians? (249 Views)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does 'strategies' Like "They Will Labour To Death" Still Work On Nigerians? by logicalhumour: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2022
I heard that a presidential candidate recently made a statement like "they will labour to death" while campaigning.

Even standing on a neutral ground, this statement, for some reason angers my soul. What kind of agbero statement is that? As in from a presidential candidate?

I'm pretty sure there were Nigerians on that field who hailed as he made that statement, and that's what angers me the most.

Irrespective of political affiliations, shouldn't you be worried that a potential "president material" will make such statement instead of focusing on telling the electorates how he (they) plan on fixing a nearly broken country?

I think the intellectual difference between our major presidential candidates is beginning to materialise.

It's quite sad.

Just a f*#g Nairalander's openion though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does 'strategies' Like "They Will Labour To Death" Still Work On Nigerians? by badthinds: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2022
It makes me feel... Wonder grin

I wonder how intelligent people of Nigerian will accept such statement, or decide not to vote, consequently leading to the victory of such candidate.
Re: Does 'strategies' Like "They Will Labour To Death" Still Work On Nigerians? by Aidejay(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2022
grin very hilarious stuff.

He said:

“I ask you to please do the same thing you did in Ekiti. Come out with your PVCs and vote massively for APC.

“The voting is now in your hand. Be very vigilant. Be watchful. You will not do it in vain.

“Think about your children and vote accordingly so you can see the future. Come out en masse. Don’t mind PDP and other mushroom parties — parties like Labour; they will labour till they die. God will not make you labourers.”

Look anything the man says will annoy you.
You'd continue to pick what ever suits your anger.
Re: Does 'strategies' Like "They Will Labour To Death" Still Work On Nigerians? by Viscuz: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Someone already close to the grave

Re: Does 'strategies' Like "They Will Labour To Death" Still Work On Nigerians? by Epurogonogono(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
HE'S ENCOURAGING THEM TO SELL THEIR VOTES LIKE THEY DID IN EKITI.

I didn't expect him to say anything reasonable like the aspirant's plan for the development of the state (not unrealistic but detailed plans) or even his plans for the country and Osun state and how the aspirant is going to be instrumental in achieving those plans. All he can do is to attack other parties and their supporters as if they are not also the Nigerians that he wants to lead.

Typical no good politician who only thinks it's his turn to be called Mr president. I still wonder why some people would still vote for this man.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dvido, Portable Clash Over Governorshuly Election In Osun. / Indian Minister Hospitalised As He Drank Water From A River To Prove It's Clean / Terrorists Release 4 More Kidnapped Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.