Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Ex And I Are Bi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex And I Are Bi (534 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex And I Are Bi by darwin010(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Yeah yeah, I know. Some people might think the school's hottest guy don't like flirting, gets along with everyone no matter the sex and of course has a lot of crush. Starting with Jen, I know we shouldn't have broken up but I know it's all for the best and I'm sure she likes it that way too. Leon, as everyone knows me by that, is a name I so much love, regardless of the fact that the name was attributed to a kinda weird situation. Anyway, I'm bi and I'm proud of it. I like both boys and girls and I didn't figure that out much until when I had this weird sweet feeling anytime I visit Jen at home to take her out and saw her half naked brother, Damian. I thought it was a feeling of disgust at first but then I later got to know that the feeling is more.......... comforting, more........ refreshing, more........ exciting and I feel more comfortable each time. Jen didn't notice that and I'm so glad she didn't. I love Jen, no doubt but when she started giving me little cold shoulders and that, I just couldn't bring myself from not liking her brother. I thought at first, it was because he kept me company and we had a lot in common when we talk but then I felt more. And what's worse, the day I invited Jen over to my house and introduced her to my half-caste cousin, Louisa and sister Mila, she had some kinda of smirk on her face and gave them warm embraces, not knowing she's into one of them.
Who's she into? My beautiful half-caste cousin with cinnamon hair? Or my admirable sister with auburn hair and chocolate scent
[url=]https://www.fiverr.com/share/DKroED continue........[/url]

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Need To Do In Other To Sustain Your Relationship With Your Partner / Lady Sets Social Media On Fire With A Video Of Herself Tw3rk!ng In Her Room / 45 Small Ways To Be More Romantic In Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.